Casey offered more than $1mil to tell story

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Perhaps we can do something about this. Remember when OJ was going to write his book and one channel (was it Fox) was going to interview him about it. All HE** broke loose and people were really up in arms. Book got cancelled, interview got cancelled. So IF we can find out who is offering the money, which publisher, which magazine, which news station and work our fingers to the bone firing off emails stating we will not buy, watch or have anything else to do with ANY media outlet, book publisher etc. who gets involved in this - we just might make a difference. It's worth a try, right?

Perhaps we can do something about this. Remember when OJ was going to write his book and one channel (was it Fox) was going to interview him about it. All HE** broke loose and people were really up in arms. Book got cancelled, interview got cancelled. So IF we can find out who is offering the money, which publisher, which magazine, which news station and work our fingers to the bone firing off emails stating we will not buy, watch or have anything else to do with ANY media outlet, book publisher etc. who gets involved in this - we just might make a difference. It's worth a try, right?

Everything is worth a try, especially when it comes to Caylee. I can't imagine letting that family making one cent off that poor baby's death. The sad thing is though there will be people that will buy it, or watch the movie. Just like that LI girl and Joey B (and OJ too). They were fighting over the rights to that story! It made me sick!

Oh.My.Gosh! :eek:

You.Have.Got.To.Be.Kidding.Me?! Offering Casey money to speak? How about offering her a chance to be able to look at herself in the mirror for the rest of her life by TELLING US WHERE THAT BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL IS?

This is disturbing. And I hate to think that the fact that I am so obsessed with this case (as everyone else is) is helping to contribute to this madness!
:doh:

I have more words but I can't say them here. I'll go tell my husband! :furious:

Can this case get any more crazier? I am so fed up with Casey... FED... UP... :(

I hope Caylee haunts her... I do.

So what's the title, Murder For Profit?

And who do they think would be interested in buying a book full of lies? :mad:

I'm hoping LE and the Judge put the hammer down on little miss happy bucks before she collects. Is there or not a law in FL that one can NOT collect funds from a crime they committed? I've seen this discussed but never knew if it was confirmed.

If she can't collect, then expect charges soon before the money changes hands.

So they are high fiving each other for blood money?

How about a high five to bring Caylee back????? A baby is buried and rotting and they're happy about it?

Very bad message being sent out, yes.

Well....she could quickly write a story about the kidnapping. She has not been charged yet with murder. She has not gone to trial yet for neglect. So if it is going to be done that ____better move fast.

Now, Cindy could do it. Wondering if she would???

But her PARENTS can!

Cindy and George will make out well...

And it seems she will only do a few years for child neglect so when she gets out she will live the high life with rich mom and dad.

Look...they protect her now...how will they act when they have $1,000,000+ in the bank??

I think they will forgive...forget...move to a big house somewhere private and retire in style...one big happy rich family.

Can you imagine the copy cats that will kill thier own children if they get away with this??

The good news is they seem to be pretty bad with money so by the time Casey gets out (if she does) the money will be spent and they'll be back in bankruptsy court.

I totally agree with what you wrote. Also if KC can find the time to go to her lawyers office for 6 hours a day why can't she find the time to go and search for her daughter. KA is the poster child for birth control.

KC is not allowed to search for Caylee, she is on home confinement. Unless she is in route to one of these places; church, work, atty, md (with a note) she must be inside the residence on Hope Spring Dr.

Spending several hours a day at her lawyer's office is just an excuse to be out of the house, unfortunately LE isn't in a position to limit the hours she spends there with out the restriction coming back to bite them on the butt in trial.

I couldn't imagine me ever saying this but..... I'd take Paris over Casey anyday!!!

At least Paris hasn't murdered a helpless child and then partied when it was done. *shudder*

Yeah, the "party girls" seem pretty tame now by comparison.

If the family was paid in any form from any source relating in any way to this investigation, the money should be seized by LE as repayment for the endless man-hours that have been spent already. Profiting from a criminal investigation is the epitome of bad faith and bad taste.

I would be interested what FL case law does say about profiting from a crime.

I started searching for anything Florida Son of Sam law related...one article I found was this...

http://list.msu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0602a&L=aejmc&P=22286

go about half way down or just do a page search for Rolling vs. Florida

It seems a lot of the Son of Sam laws are loophole ridden and can easily come back as unconstitutional but Florida is seizing money via a 1994 Civil Restitution Lien and Crime Victims' Remedy Act...

Off to dig a bit deeper. None of them should profit one cent from this...no bills paid, no Iron Man toys bought, no pizza feasted...nothing :furious::furious::furious:

I sure hope the IRS jumps on them for all the gifts...above and beyond a certain amount it has to be claimed, right? I know above a certain amount from an individual, but what about a certain gross amount from many individuals? I can't imagine Uncle Sam letting the taxes on the cash they are raking in slip through the cracks.

This will go the same way as when O.J. was offered a million or more for a pay per view interview. There was so much OUTRAGE about it and so many people voiced their rage about it that the deal fell through and no interview took place.

Well, one thing I believe is if this money comes into play, the Anthony's won't be keeping it all. I can't imagine the lawyers won't be standing there with palms open.

The Anthony's will be left with the remains of a circus. Silence, garbage laying around where everyone had once trotted their dog and ponies. They will stand there with no self respect, no respect from the public and most painfully, when all is still and quiet... they will most notice that void that once was Caylee's life, love and laughter. They will walk in living hell.

Something about it reminds me of The Lorax. It's all very sad and very repulsive, imo.

Yep. In the end, Casey will be in jail for a good long time, Caylee will be forever gone, the crowds will eventually disperse, and George, Cindy & Lee will be left looking at each other with nothing but huge holes in what was their lives.

Yep. In the end, Casey will be in jail for a good long time, Caylee will be forever gone, the crowds will eventually disperse, and George, Cindy & Lee will be left looking at each other with nothing but huge holes in what was their lives.

Very well said, I completely agree with your sentiment. It makes it all the more tragic, because someday I do expect the Anthonys will come to terms with the rammifications of their actions, or inactions as the case may be.

Please disregard this post - I've erased it as I'm unable to post the entire thing - for some reason....too long?
Jesse's father was simply stating his disgust for the offers to pay Casey for her story -

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Casey’s Payday Looms. Where Is Caylee’s Money?!
Current mood:
angry.gif
disgusted
Category: Life

Is anyone else as offended by this as I am?!

I'm not getting a link, or I don't understand the link. I think what is meant by that statement is Casey is collecting money and where's Caylee's money that was for her trust fund? I don't know, not sure I understand.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back