Casey on Piers Morgan

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ITA Wasn't she also wearing it when she asked the detective why was there no AMBER alert issued for her missing child? And she was wearing one the day she was arrested while she was telling the police that she had just recieved a call from Caylee from a disconnected number? GRRR How could ANY MOTHER lie about recieving a call from her DEAD child. Beyond evil.

What a whopper she told just on that phone call alone! Not only could LE NOT find the incoming call, they also could not find the call back number fca had to have punched in to her phone to then know the # was in fact disconnected(or was that the phone that suddenly disappeared?). :banghead:

I think PM got a bit of a black eye over the CM interview. I used to have respect for that show when LK manned it. I hardly watch it anymore, along with those other 2 'entertainment shows'.

Paul McCartney is 70? :thud:

O/T They had a 'potluck cake' get together out in front of the Capitol Record Building/Paul's Star, in Hollywood yesterday for Sir Paul's birthday. Would have loved to have gone, but 6: p.m. on a Monday is no time to be smack dab in a busy part of town in Hollywood. Hard to believe he(and the rest of The Beatles) were so young and had so much talent to write all those wonderful songs.:rocker:

I didn`t read the whole thread. Just the beginning. A year later and they`re still trying to push "her story"- as if she hasn`t told enough. My God how many does she want to give. I`m still disgusted, and that arrogant lawyer..

I want to forget this whole thing, horrible horrible horrible. I will never get involved in following a case so closely, I don`t believe in justice in this world anymore at all. What a mockery, what a twisted world.

There, had to let it out again.

It is a matter of slick, sleazy attorneys using some psych strategy on a 12 vulnerable emotional people who are not logical. Do you recall the Ann Attorney who got to repeat over and over again about the death penalty? That was called brainwashing. She won the case for them. She must have planted the fear of God in those jurors with her speech to them about the death penalty and how it does NOT pertain to FCA. She said it at least x100. That was another strategy.

Combine that with a Judge who was afraid of an appeal and bent over backwards for the Defense AND the jury...and there ya go!

I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry when she said, "Obviously, I did not kill my daughter."

Umm....obviously, clearly, objectively, undoubtedly you did!

Maybe we should all start saying:

-Obviously, the sky is not blue
-Obviously, the economy is great!
-Obviously, Meryl Streep has never won an acting award
-Obviously, 2 + 2 = -17
-Obviously, duct tape on the mouth of a "drowned" child is perfectly logical...

I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry when she said, "Obviously, I did not kill my daughter."

Umm....obviously, clearly, objectively, undoubtedly you did!

Maybe we should all start saying:

-Obviously, the sky is not blue
-Obviously, the economy is great!
-Obviously, Meryl Streep has never won an acting award
-Obviously, 2 + 2 = -17
-Obviously, duct tape on the mouth of a "drowned" child is perfectly logical...

:floorlaugh: Obviously, if there was any clear cut, undisputed truth/proof she wasn't anywhere near her daughter before/after June 15th, then it MIGHT be obvious and then she wouldn't have been the only one singled out for this crime:waitasec:. This obvious word for her to throw around is oxy moron. Nobody was around her, so how can it be obvious? I guess she meant obvious in the way they want to make everyone believe this was a pool accident, I do not buy that obvious theory. If they are going to go around and possibly say what I think they are going to say, I call bs, because even a drunk or 'induced' person would call 911 immediately, bottom line. Btw, since I have forgotten a lot of the testimony, was George asked about this theory by either JB or JA and what part he played in it? I mean taking Caylee out of the pool? No? Why not? Because the OS, it has no merit.

Until I see some obvious proof and hear obvious proof to the contrary, then it is standing the way it is.

Obviously FCA thought with the help of Her present enabler Mason, she would obviously be looked at in a different light. Obviously that didn't work. Obviously
Morgan was the only one impressed by her obvious BS.

Obviously, she wanted us all to know she is thin not fat, so obviously we all know who will be working out for the Jan court appearance!

Obviously FCA thought with the help of Her present enabler Mason, she would obviously be looked at in a different light. Obviously that didn't work. Obviously
Morgan was the only one impressed by her obvious BS.

Agree..:floorlaugh: And obviously she is now going to publish her journals...obviously so we can understand who she is now and blah blah blah .....and obviously it will be about as exciting as her letters to Cookie were....:banghead:

Wonder what it is going to take for this woman to "get it" ....

Agree..:floorlaugh: And obviously she is now going to publish her journals...obviously so we can understand who she is now and blah blah blah .....and obviously it will be about as exciting as her letters to Cookie were....:banghead:

Wonder what it is going to take for this woman to "get it" ....

LOL. It's going to take awhile. Latest from a 'Gossip' site claims fca's attorneys will not let her talk to anyone until the ZG lawsuit is over with, so at least a year and then probably never. The way I see it, either another lawsuit is going to come right on the heels of the ZG case, or else everything everyone needs to know, in fca speak, might put an end to the rest of the possible lawsuits.

Hate to state the obvious but...IMO...Obviously it is obvious that Casey did in fact kill her child and blame it on the "nanny' her "father" and possibly if adaptable or conceivable..on the alignment of the moon on a given day of the howling. Being additionally Obvious to the rest of us that loved and dreamed that the angel would come home safe..it became obvious that her objective was different and she obviously didn't give a sh** what anyone else needed or wanted. So what she said and what she did...obviously collided with reality. IMOO..(Obviously)

Casey and Sandusky....they just cant step away from the limelight. They want so badly to tell their truth, regardless of whether or not it is truth.

LOL. It's going to take awhile. Latest from a 'Gossip' site claims fca's attorneys will not let her talk to anyone until the ZG lawsuit is over with, so at least a year and then probably never. The way I see it, either another lawsuit is going to come right on the heels of the ZG case, or else everything everyone needs to know, in fca speak, might put an end to the rest of the possible lawsuits.

We can but hope that these lawsuits will force her to keep her trap shut for a bit longer, but I doubt she can stay away from the computer for that long..:moo:

We can but hope that these lawsuits will force her to keep her trap shut for a bit longer, but I doubt she can stay away from the computer for that long..:moo:
...but the good (or better) news is, she doesn't take a pretty webcam pic. Nope, the computer has not been kind to Miss Casey.

It is a matter of slick, sleazy attorneys using some psych strategy on a 12 vulnerable emotional people who are not logical. Do you recall the Ann Attorney who got to repeat over and over again about the death penalty? That was called brainwashing. She won the case for them. She must have planted the fear of God in those jurors with her speech to them about the death penalty and how it does NOT pertain to FCA. She said it at least x100. That was another strategy.

Combine that with a Judge who was afraid of an appeal and bent over backwards for the Defense AND the jury...and there ya go!
Exactly and it was frustrating to watch. After such a long wait for justice.

Obviously, she killed the puppy she adopted. She told us that the "dog" was just like a member of her family, even more so, she said. I was at that moment that my fears started.

:drink:

Obviously CA does not trust the police and that's why she didn't tell them the "truth" about Caylee but she did obviously trust them enough to call 911 to report the protestors outside of her house. Fear for herself: No problem calling police; fear for Caylee: Oh, no I don't trust the po po. Give me break. Obviously, when CA opens her mouth, she lies.

Obviously JB has no problem posting fake reviews from Bawbara Walters on his purely fictional book, but he obviously forgot she didn't want a hug or any form of physical contact with him. That man has no pride. Is he still hawking Bikinis and selling South American Bride Tours?

She is absolutely clueless since she is sociopath. Human beings are trained to call 911 for help. Hell, even 4 and 5 year old babies call 911 when their parents are in trouble. It has been ingrained us. Now, if it wasn't an accident and you have something to hide, of course you would never call for help but hide the truth for 31 days plus asking Cindy for additional days so you can make sure the body has been completely eviscerated.

Obviously, she killed the puppy she adopted. She told us that the "dog" was just like a member of her family, even more so, she said. I was at that moment that my fears started.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You made my morning!

Obviously this dog was given a name. Did the former mother ever mention it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70
Back