Casey on Piers Morgan

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yep, and Al Taylor hired Spencer Kuvin to possibly sue Baez and Anthony for Breech of contract..

This just keeps getting better and better...go Kuvin, go Kuvin, go Kuvin. :woohoo:

The Verbal Contract for first interview was with Baez and Anthony. This most likely accounts for the reasons Baez has separated from FCA, at least in the media. Al Taylor claims to have made the contract with them.

So we see FCA going around that to get out her statements. She was hacked, of course, and now she speaks through CM...hmmm. It will just be a matter of time before she slips up.

You know what question I want answered by Cindy and George Anthony? I want someone -- anyone -- to ask them why they destroyed Casey's car and not the pool Caylee drowned in? It's not like they don't have the money to have that pool destroyed and put another one up?

Just saying?

I'm sure a future baby of hers doesn't want her to risk it either.

I pray that she never conceives again, even if she didn't "risk" killing it, it would be one messed up child being raised by her. Can you imagine a child that was raised solely by her....as an adult? *shivers* Society isn't ready for a 2.0 version.

:welcome4:

:greetings: Raejen

You know what question I want answered by Cindy and George Anthony? I want someone -- anyone -- to ask them why they destroyed Casey's car and not the pool Caylee drowned in? It's not like they don't have the money to have that pool destroyed and put another one up?

Just saying?

IMHO, They wanted to make absolutely sure there would be nothing left in case new forensics came available in the future. They did the same with Caylee.

:eek:fftopic:

I have said from the first day that both parents knew Caylee met her death immediately. Think about it. If either one of them didn't know and wanted to find FCA and Caylee, they could have called their car in stolen to find them. They did nothing, and never would have done anything, if the car hadn't been impounded. At this point, cindy had to cover her butt as the car was in her name.

These parents lied from day one. They told the world that Caylee and her mother were on vacation with Jeff and that KC was thinking about moving out. LIES!

Cindy knew not one piece of Caylee's clothing was missing from that house. She knew what happened and who was responsible. Cindy was hiding out just like her daughter. They are all despicable. These are the grandparents who did nothing to find their grandchild for 31 days YET manage to have people donate money to a foundation to protect children. Are you kidding me?

Casey learned from the best!

It is all so horrible, after seeing her jail rants, the decomp smell in the car, her friend Amy being robbed by her, her parents lying and so much more, this Thing goes free??

Yep, all thanks to 12 people who say they didn't know the cause of death. WTH? A body found, completely skeltonized with duct tape around the skull and they have no idea what happened...not the sharpest knives in the drawer..this group.

.....and we get to hear her speak on talk shows such as Piers Morgan. She gets to live another day...darn shame.

How strange. That name Private Elevator Productions sure rings a bell!! Wasn't that someone she "negotiated' with way back when? Anyone remember?

http://www.radaronline.com/sites/radaronline.com/files/casey-anthony-cnn-redacted.pdf

I tried to quote but it wouldn't let me ..

I remember a pic of a guy in what I called a Disco Vest LOL rainbow colored polyester vest the guy was named Al Taylor if I recall correctly.

There was also some young man up north like in Ohio who formed a production company out of the blue to offer the felon a million dollar deal and that guy disappeard pretty quick. I think I recall Jose saying Mr. Disco Vest called him but had not actually met with him but he claimed Casey had been in California shortly after her relase and made the deal.

Just saying?

Excellent question... i would like to know why Cayleesfund is back and running but according to Guidestar.org there is not 1 penney in the account? Me thinks the money Dr. Phil paid went right into their personal bank account under the guise that it was intended for this charity. This was a statemnt Dr. Phil made to just buy time....

Just saying?

They really didn't have a choice. You can never completely remove the smell of decomposition. I will say it again. Every action, reaction and demeanor of this family is completely consistent with the murder and cover up of Caylee. Not one thing is consistent with an accident.

(Disclaimer: People come in all shapes and sizes. All shapes and sizes are beautiful. People of all sizes and shapes are in love with other people of all sizes and shapes and find them attractive. And imho, most folks don't really care what size or shape someone is unless they are looking for their sexual/love partner and that is a personal preference.)

Had to come out of lurking to say how sorry I am to hear(for health reasons) that Casey Anthony weighs 500 pounds. As a large woman myself, I can relate. I heard she is almost unrecognizable, her face is so large and so is her body that she can go out in public and not be noticed as Casey Anthony alleged murderer of her two and a half year old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony.

I wonder if she only did a phone interview because of her weight gain?

IMHO Casey thought she was going to clean up after the trial, she used the word "gazillions" of dollars and that is not what is happening. She is getting sleazy cheap offers, from sleazy cheap people. The Piers(whatever his name is)Morgan interview(and show) was lowest in the ratings for its time slot-ahh...now, I sit back and wait for a different kind of justice to prevail. Casey has no story worth more than a "few dollars they throw" unless she wants to tell the truth. Now, that might make her rich. :jail:

Saying "hey" to all Websleuths, the sharpest folks on the web :cow:

How you all can still handle this stuff is amazing, Casey is still lying and scamming and imho she will never stop. It is beyond my ability to remain a good citizen and give my opinion regarding this whole "case." Mods, if I have written anything offensive, please delete.

Quote Respect Whisperer.
ITA 100% with this post.
BBM

:eek:fftopic:

I have said from the first day that both parents knew Caylee met her death immediately. Think about it. If either one of them didn't know and wanted to find FCA and Caylee, they could have called their car in stolen to find them. They did nothing, and never would have done anything, if the car hadn't been impounded. At this point, cindy had to cover her butt as the car was in her name.

These parents lied from day one. They told the world that Caylee and her mother were on vacation with Jeff and that KC was thinking about moving out. LIES!

Cindy knew not one piece of Caylee's clothing was missing from that house. She knew what happened and who was responsible. Cindy was hiding out just like her daughter. They are all despicable. These are the grandparents who did nothing to find their grandchild for 31 days YET manage to have people donate money to a foundation to protect children. Are you kidding me?

Casey learned from the best!

Excellent question... i would like to know why Cayleesfund is back and running but according to Guidestar.org there is not 1 penney in the account? Me thinks the money Dr. Phil paid went right into their personal bank account under the guise that it was intended for this charity. This was a statemnt Dr. Phil made to just buy time....

I'm not too smart about these foundations, but I think it has to do with dodging paying taxes on anything-go on travel, declare it was foundation related, kwim? I find it very funny that at least where CA is concerned, she's on disability. How does this fly? I mean, how can she claim one thing to get disbility while collecting great amounts as a President of a non profit org.? Thought there was a limit as to how much a person could make when on disability? Got almost the same thing going on with FCA. She keeps claiming she's not working, but she is getting all kinds of spoils=donations from somebody. What comes to mind is transferring money into things like gift cards. Imo, it seems like the lies will keep growing and outlive anything relating to her.

:wave: Hi Chiquita71. You're a much kinder person that I. I do not have one tiny iota of concern about the state of Casey's health.
:doorhide:​

Mason....shw was vilified 24 hrs. a day .....booo hooo
she is finally coming out of being scared, confused. Realizing she grieved differently than others.

Pierce talks as though he was impressed by her conviction and sincerity when talking about HERSELF. I would expect nothing different coming out of the mouth of a liar like Casey Anthony.
Mason is quite happy with Pierce.

Who dances and laughs and smiles and parties when their daughter is missing????

Just saying?

Because George and Cindy know that Caylee didn't drown in the pool.They know that Caylee was in the trunk.
They know.I have no doubt about that.

Because George and Cindy know that Caylee didn't drown in the pool.They know that Caylee was in the trunk.
They know.I have no doubt about that.

I agree. George knew immediately. I still believe that one of the darkest things Casey did was to leave that car, smelling of Caylee's death, for them to retrieve.

That is the real Casey Anthony.

They really didn't have a choice. You can never completely remove the smell of decomposition. I will say it again. Every action, reaction and demeanor of this family is completely consistent with the murder and cover up of Caylee. Not one thing is consistent with an accident.[/QUOTE]

All I can say is Thank You. Short, to the point and pretty accurate, imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70
Back