Casey "really did" expect her mom to stand by her, Here's why:

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Casey was also mad that Cindy's testimony points out what we have known all along, Casey did not provide for her daughter. She could not have raised Caylee on her own and she was jealous when family helped out or when Caylee chose to go to someone other than her.

That reality slap in the face as well as Cindy crying for Caylee and not acknowledging Casey (see jealousy above) finished with Cindy getting support from George threw Casey's world spiraling out of control in my opinion.

I thoroughly believe ICA had thoughts of getting rid of her parents. I'm not sure if the reason she didn't carry it out is because she was too busy having fun - although she was. As has been said and proven many times, ICA isn't capable of thinking or planning anything past the immediate future. I think the reason she never carried through with her plans to off George and Cindy is that it was a much more difficult and complex job than killing a defenseless two year old. And we all know she wasn't into working that hard. JMO

ITA with this and have thought this for a long time. I think she originally planned to off her parents, hence telling Amy H. that her parents would be "moving" and leaving their house to ICA.

I can imagine that, as the trial got closer, JB let the A's know that if the judge allowed in all the evidence that JB was trying to keep out.....ICA was doomed. So, CA kept plugging along. Lying to help her precious daughter.

When it all fell apart, JB went to plan B....and, the A's learned that ICA was admitting to no nanny....no kidnapping...and throwing all blame on her family.

Horrible position to be put in. The A family now has to choose. Casey or Caylee.

I can imagine that, as the trial got closer, JB let the A's know that if the judge allowed in all the evidence that JB was trying to keep out.....ICA was doomed. So, CA kept plugging along. Lying to help her precious daughter.

When it all fell apart, JB went to plan B....and, the A's learned that ICA was admitting to no nanny....no kidnapping...and throwing all blame on her family.

Horrible position to be put in. The A family now has to choose. Casey or Caylee.

OR, Lee and Mallory's future child should they have one. I believe ICA is a jealous monster and such a child would interfere in her adoration.

ITA with this and have thought this for a long time. I think she originally planned to off her parents, hence telling Amy H. that her parents would be "moving" and leaving their house to ICA.

Always thought the same thing. And saying stuff like getting a place for just her and Caylee.
I really think Caylee's death was a "premeditated" accident. By that I mean she intended to knock her out, perhaps with chloroform and something bad happened. The drowning accident is the best defense she has. If Caylee was accidentally poisoned to death, I can't even imagine.
I still think the duct tape was post mortem cover-up.
It all goes to the flurry of calls. Trying to set up the drowning theory. Realizing it wouldn't work. Either Caylee had burn marks on her from the chloroform or something that wouldn't allow the drowning theory to work, and she had to go with the imaginanny killer story. Coming to her senses that an autopsy would show she didn't drown, who knows.

To be honest, the body not being found until December was a huge bonus for ICA and I don't think she intended that she would be free as long as she was. The whole cheque cashing thing shows she felt she was on borrowed time. IMO.

Heck, I don't know what to believe anymore.

I just think Cindy has done a 180 for a specific reason. I mean, she probably "knew" in her heart of hearts Caylee was dead during the time she was defending ICA. But I think the George accusations were too much for her.

This doesn't have anything to do with the subject of this thread, but I have to say that the video of Casey when she got arrested and taken to jail reminds me so much of Diane Downs. I recall Downs strutting to the bus in her outrageous sexy outfit when she was being transported to prison, and I see Casey strutting to the car with the cuffs on, and the same attitude from both.

Yes, there are evil women, Casey is one of them.

I can't help but think back on all those court dates where CA was trying desperately to get eye contact from ICA and ICA obviously worked hard to make no eye contact.
I think ICA thought she had her "fish on the line" and expected that CA was desperate enough to make things right with ICA that she would go along with the story.:twocents:
All MOO

When did CA find the ladder left on the pool ? She definitely told GA. Did she tell coworkers also ? Can't remember.

June 17 apparently and yes she did tell her coworkers.

KC expected her mother to back her-not GA and not LA. It's the way her sick mind works. It's what she wants and therefore, what she'll get. No matter how she's treated and continues to treat her parents, they'll do her bidding b/c that is what she wants.

And it is easier to placate a sociopath, rather than go up against them. Things get really ugly when you cross them-hence CA's years of coddling KC. I'm sure she was shocked by her mother's actions when she left the stand. No mouthing of I Love You, no loving glance KC's way and the capper-hugging GA!! She was seething. And personally, I was glad to see it! She probably can't realize that SHE herself is the one that caused her mother's reaction to her by her actions and treatment of her family. You can't treat people that way and expect their undying support-something she doesn't get.

I'll be watching and eagerly waiting to see if CA continues with this behavior. I believe it started when they found out the DT's defense theory with the molestation and cover up. It pushed them over the edge of doing whatever it takes to gain her her freedom.

The theory of KC potentially killing her parents-I've always wondered why she googled neckbreaking. I thought it had to do with Caylee and it never made sense-there are much easier ways to murder a little child. Perhaps it was intended for her parents? I think she's just evil. And I hope the A's are distancing themselves and can get back to a somewhat decent existence. What a difference of them on the stand now compared to hearings in the past-the hostility to the State I expected is gone.

KC has no idea how strong the bonds of matrimony can be.

I always wondered if the family relationship went like this:

Cindy would "soften" the truth for ICA because George would have none of it.
So If ICA was failing a class; Cindy would say that she was falling behind.
If ICA was skipping school;Cindy would say that she was having problems and missing classes because she was so depressed or frustrated. I think she would kind of cover for ICA. I think that she said she was more leiniant (mis spell I know) with Lee because ICA now had a child and Cindy was trying to undo what she had done to ICA. (In cindys eyes)

While I know George had his challenges and mess ups, I don't think he would have not gone for it one bit if he knew ICA was a huge mess while growing up.I really believe Cindy colored ICA s actions growing up. Cindy was (imo) the one in the family who would try to make all look perfect. Because in her eyes she would look like a failure if they had problems. I think Cindy was the mom , okay we all know, that she was the mom who blamed other kids if a group of them which involved her daughter got into any trouble. " If casey wasn't hanging round with those kids, she wouldn't be this way."

So , yes I think you all are right, ICA saw this all as her mother covering her rear and expected her to do so again. I think Cindy doing this helped to paint George as the bad guy in ICAs eyes. He was the one who didn't want her to have any fun, he was the heavy. All of this of course is my opinion.

I think we got a good illustration of Cindy the helicopter Mom in court last week when she told the story about KC getting 3 reprimands and being suspended from Colorvision and how she had met her bosses and they didn't want to fire KC. Pretty sad when your Mom has to intervene.

When did CA find the ladder left on the pool ? She definitely told GA. Did she tell coworkers also ? Can't remember.

Like leaving the trash bag in the trunk, KC may have left the ladder as a cover-up, in the event she was caught. Or, she left the ladder cause she was up to something in the backyard, dunno-But I am certain it was KC that put the ladder up.
Remember TracyM's interview? It was KC that brought up using the shovel to get the ladder out of the pool. It's a lie for sure, but classic example of KC taking something she has been busted for and taking the lie one step further.

Always thought the same thing. And saying stuff like getting a place for just her and Caylee.
I really think Caylee's death was a "premeditated" accident. By that I mean she intended to knock her out, perhaps with chloroform and something bad happened. The drowning accident is the best defense she has. If Caylee was accidentally poisoned to death, I can't even imagine.
I still think the duct tape was post mortem cover-up.
It all goes to the flurry of calls. Trying to set up the drowning theory. Realizing it wouldn't work. Either Caylee had burn marks on her from the chloroform or something that wouldn't allow the drowning theory to work, and she had to go with the imaginanny killer story. Coming to her senses that an autopsy would show she didn't drown, who knows.

To be honest, the body not being found until December was a huge bonus for ICA and I don't think she intended that she would be free as long as she was. The whole cheque cashing thing shows she felt she was on borrowed time. IMO.

Heck, I don't know what to believe anymore.

I just think Cindy has done a 180 for a specific reason. I mean, she probably "knew" in her heart of hearts Caylee was dead during the time she was defending ICA. But I think the George accusations were too much for her.

My apologies ahead of time, but there's no other way to explain it than to be graphic:

The chloroform/duct tape "accidental" theory (something bad happened): KC needs sitter. Chloroforms Caylee. Places duct tape on mouth to keep her quiet in case she wakes up, and leaves her in the trunk of her car. Caylee semi-wakes-up and she is nauseous, vomits and aspirates. Jimmy Hendrix died that way. So did Janis Joplin.... even though they DIDN'T have their mouths covered with duct tape. Yes, they weren't "chloroformed", but they overdosed and overdoses make you vomit. Maybe Casey used a bit too much chloroform - this time.

This reminds me of a surreal Brady Bunch episode ("Marsha, Marsha, Marsha"). ICA eliminated her one source of competition (Caylee) for attention, now she thought she'd alienate GA & LA in her mother's eyes with the accusations, then she'd have mom all to herself. IMHO, this has been a struggle between CA and ICA from the get go.

What ICA didn't stop to realize is that Caylee was her leverage with CA, w/o that baby ICA has no tool to use to keep her mother jumping thru hoops. The day CA accepted that Caylee died, was when ICA lost control of mom.

I believe this 100% and I feel this is the reason that KC lied about Caylee coming home soon. She was still using Caylee even after her death to control CA.

KC has no idea how strong the bonds of matrimony can be.
Thank you! I've been thinking about this since the film of CA and GA walking hand in hand into the courthouse. CA and GA were together long before ICA came along. GA spoke fondly/wistfully of when he first met CA.

Marriages begin with a couple, children are added, and then the couple regroups when the children are grown and on their own. I think CA and GA have done this in spite of everything. Regardless of their past difficulties, I think they are each others support and comfort.

ICA didn't expect this to happen. She thought she would drive them apart. She's amazed that her mom has chosen to stick with her husband. She doesn't understand that this is the natural order of things.

now that you mention it, that one simple thought may have been the most important fo her:

Mom is gonna support me. and I will walk. she will help with the lies.

reasonable doubt, I'm outa here.

they'll never be able to prove it with her assistance.

I imagine ICA expected CA to lie about the pool ladder also, or at least be more wishy-washy about whether she had taken it off or not.

ITA Marsha. I think that, and the fact that CA didn't look over towards her, caused the 'melt-down' at recess.

Too bad, so sad. Maybe ICA should have read more, she may have gotten an idea of how love works. jmo

I imagine ICA expected CA to lie about the pool ladder also, or at least be more wishy-washy about whether she had taken it off or not.

yeah

i'd really like to see footage of ICA face when CA made it clear she put the ladder up. in fact, someone here who watched ica exclusively has already made the point that they were certain it was the ladder sequence that began the realization for ica that something was amiss.

love to see the video.

experts, would you do it?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member