Casey Returned to the Disposal Site - Theories

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have thought about her ring a lot and her mom knowing it was gone. Perhaps it was found and somehow her mother knows it. It was strange that she asked Casey where it was in one of the jail tapes. One of my therios has always been that someone moved the body for her early on perhaps they found her ring.

Yes, you could tell by the way she posed the question that she already knew the answer and was just waiting for Casey to lie about it... Kinda like when she asked where the photos of Caylee with drum set were taken. CA has had a lot of experience at sniffing out KC's lies.

Yes, you could tell by the way she posed the question that she already knew the answer and was just waiting for Casey to lie about it... Kinda like when she asked where the photos of Caylee with drum set were taken. CA has had a lot of experience at sniffing out KC's lies.

Also about the car Cindy said why didnt she go back for the car it doesnt make any sense, at that moment I felt Cindy knew Casey was Zannie how else could she have answered since she had not spoken to Zannie since the morning she went missing, anyway getting off topic for the first ever sorry.

And yet you assume Casey would be 1) stupid enough to leave the body that close to her house and 2) stupid enough to return to the site. That pretty much also calls attention to one's self.

I just do not buy Kronk's story, how he came across that site at random.

Roy Kronk went back again to search for Caylee's body when he wasn't successful, NOT make sure she stayed buried. If he had planted it, he wouldn't be calling authorities and calling attention to himself.:doh:

And yet you assume Casey would be 1) stupid enough to leave the body that close to her house and 2) stupid enough to return to the site. That pretty much also calls attention to one's self.
2) Yes, I do, and not if she thought she wasn't spotted. Many murderers are just that stupid and arrogant enough to believe they won't be caught.:snooty:
1) Casey did get away with leaving the body that close to her house for 6 months! She told her parents that Caylee was "close to home".

rossva, your error is assuming intelligence has anything to do with her psyche. It is less about being "stupid" and more about convenience or confidence in hiding a body in an area that was infrequently accessed during summer months that she knew like the back of her hand.

Your position is that it would have called attention to herself to return to the remains site. Well, not since it was still an unknown crime scene.
Of all the documents and interviews released in this case, how many people thought they knew the real Casey or did you gather the same thing as I did, they all knew variations of Casey's truth.
Casey was very good at taking attention off of her actions and true demeanor among her own group of acquaintances.
She had access to a couple vehicles and 24 hours in each day to play with.

"I can't be there for Caylee's funeral, but someday I want to visit her grave and want to tell her how much I miss her," -statement from Casey Anthony February 2009

Now, she didn't want Caylee cremated. In fact, she wanted George and Cindy to buy and bury her in a coffin as well as purchase her a headstone, an act of virtue she was unwilling and incapable of providing her daughter herself.

Speaking of calling attention to oneself, what exactly do you think finding the remains of a child most of US had heard about and searched for? Calling the police three times, getting hounded by news stations and your ex wife making wild allegations will get you? A trip to Disneyland?
You would think it would qualify one for just one small break.

I have thought about her ring a lot and her mom knowing it was gone. Perhaps it was found and somehow her mother knows it. It was strange that she asked Casey where it was in one of the jail tapes. One of my therios has always been that someone moved the body for her early on perhaps they found her ring.
Maybe Casey lost it in the trunk when putting her body in and Cindy found it there?

Thank you for reminding me to hammer this point home as well...

(directed at rossva) and transporting a stinking, decomposing carcass would not call attention to herself?
Oh, that's right. The car didn't have attention called to it, since there was never anything but pizza and a bag of trash in it.
That must be how she was able to forget it in that Amscot parking lot.

Thank you for reminding me to hammer this point home as well...

(directed at rossva) and transporting a stinking, decomposing carcass would not call attention to herself?
Oh, that's right. The car didn't have attention called to it, since there was never anything but pizza and a bag of trash in it.
That must be how she was able to forget it in that Amscot parking lot.

ITA. And what about all the text messages? The 258 pages of letters? The videos of her raging at her parents? The way she's acted in all court hearings? That does not describe someone with a whole lot of intelligence or who didn't want to call attention to themselves. If she was really smart, she would have stayed away from the damn phone, not written a single letter, and kept her mouth shut and sat still as stone this whole time. She's done the complete opposite.

Casey thought she could get away with it, pure and simple. I don't think she dropped anything. I think she just wanted to make sure Caylee was still where she left her. She was so egotistical and brainless that she thought she could do whatever she wanted and not get in trouble for what she did because she never had to face consequences before. She figured mom and dad would make it all go away so she could move on with her life. She's an [unusual person] and deserves to be where she is, IMO.

Some food-for-thought points, not necessarily my own, but, summarizing FWIW:
  • Did the 'disappearance' of the Pontiac from Amscot have Casey in a quandary over what she might have left in it, or perhaps with the remains (e.g. bag-o-trash from Tony's)?
  • Did Casey think the Anthony's had been contacted directly and taken the Pontiac to Hopespring Dr. themselves?
  • Did Casey's return to the remains result in her inability to locate them (need to check rainfall) hence her declaration to LE that she really didn't know where Caylee was?
  • Did Casey intend to move the remains after having time to think about her original choice of location?
  • Did the Brackenwood house provide an opportune location from which to observe traffic coming & going before moving in closer?

Speaking of the Brackenwood house...

As we know/saw DC was there digging around furiously. Why? Did ICA leave Caylee at that house first, THEN return and dump her in the woods?

As we know/saw DC was there digging around furiously. Why? Did ICA leave Caylee at that house first, THEN return and dump her in the woods?

Let's assume that that is true. So why and how would DC know about the Brackenwood house and choose to go digging around there? I mean, if he recieves somehow accurate information that Caylee is in the Suburban swamp... he has no reason to go over to the house. It's weird.

That's exactly what I was wondering about. You read my mind! Seriously, I think that house has some importance, just don't really know how it fits in.

By the way, this is a verrrry interesting thread - first time I've seen it. I'm glad it was bumped up. :)

Perhaps the location via neighbor's names is true? Another Gonzalez family lived at the Brackenwood house at one point from what I've heard. H. G. and E. G.

Personally I think that Caylee was moved more than once..did we ever hear any more about the Oviedo house with the barn/shed in the back?

That's exactly what I was wondering about. You read my mind! Seriously, I think that house has some importance, just don't really know how it fits in.

By the way, this is a verrrry interesting thread - first time I've seen it. I'm glad it was bumped up. :)

JWG has an awesome blog/theory about her returning to the dump site (ugh, I hate that term) on the hinky meter. Seriously, I got chills reading it. I'll go see if I can dig up a link.

ETA: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/03/15/nightmare-on-suburban-street/

I wish during closing arguments, they would play a picture montage of Caylee's beautiful pictures , interspersed with Casey's horrid photo's of her laughing and living it up in court...

I am open to what anybody sleuths on this subject regarding whether or not the "abandoned" house has anything to do with Caylee. But my idea right now is the house was a way to show the "psychic" was "getting" something, and was leading DC.

This video seems to have been arranged or set up early on by either the defense or Cindy or both in cahoots or both on their own. It was to show how "the body" was not there at a point where the defense could say she couldn't have been the one to put Caylee there. My brain is truly mush from this case(two and a half years for me)and this was one of the theories before the trial and now that there has been testimony: I believe that theory.

I think it might be true that Jose told DC "if you find anything don't call 911" -that is just a rumor and has not been proven or verified as far as I know. They knew they had to video tape where Caylee was, yet they didn't want the tape have them go right there. The house is close and has "pavers"...blah blah blah.

I put nothing past the defense team and Casey. Didn't Amy H get a threatening phone call telling her to drop the check fraud charges? I would be happy to be corrected on that or happy to hear it is correct. TIA.

Now, this thread is about ICA returning to the disposal site and it has been a while since I read any WSers theories on that-I have none of my own except to say I have heard over and over again how the criminal "always" returns to the scene of the crime. I do not know how true that is, it may just be an old crime cliche. :dunno: So, based on that I do wonder if she returned-as if compelled-even if she didn't "want" to return.

IIRC there was sleuthing done that showed ICA's pings might support a return to the disposal site. Of course, if she was returning to the site of the actual murder she would return to...? :dunno:

:websleuther:

I like the idea that the video was a set up = i've only been here for a few weeks but think i read that DC was upset that Hoover was taking video and wondered why?? then heard that he was upset that it had sound and wondered why?? LA says CA tells him about sending someone to woods and he gets upset and it influences him to drop the searching and go back to work. Yuri tells us CA says she sent someone to woods and CA denies this and that she said it to LA. She who does not want to be connected to searches must therefore be connected in my convoluted mind. She would be the one who came up with the psychic idea at or around the time of a first search/find I think, and that would be the conversation she had with LA. The second search/no find would be the one she refers to with Yuri. I presume she had to mention it to Yuri because of the video..... I need to think further on this becuz I know naught about the house referred to.

Another thought - maybe the abandoned house was where "zany" did her babysitting and perhaps other things happened there as well.....

I am open to what anybody sleuths on this subject regarding whether or not the "abandoned" house has anything to do with Caylee. But my idea right now is the house was a way to show the "psychic" was "getting" something, and was leading DC.

This video seems to have been arranged or set up early on by either the defense or Cindy or both in cahoots or both on their own. It was to show how "the body" was not there at a point where the defense could say she couldn't have been the one to put Caylee there. My brain is truly mush from this case(two and a half years for me)and this was one of the theories before the trial and now that there has been testimony: I believe that theory.

I think it might be true that Jose told DC "if you find anything don't call 911" -that is just a rumor and has not been proven or verified as far as I know. They knew they had to video tape where Caylee was, yet they didn't want the tape have them go right there. The house is close and has "pavers"...blah blah blah.

I put nothing past the defense team and Casey. Didn't Amy H get a threatening phone call telling her to drop the check fraud charges? I would be happy to be corrected on that or happy to hear it is correct. TIA.

Now, this thread is about ICA returning to the disposal site and it has been a while since I read any WSers theories on that-I have none of my own except to say I have heard over and over again how the criminal "always" returns to the scene of the crime. I do not know how true that is, it may just be an old crime cliche. :dunno: So, based on that I do wonder if she returned-as if compelled-even if she didn't "want" to return.

IIRC there was sleuthing done that showed ICA's pings might support a return to the disposal site. Of course, if she was returning to the site of the actual murder she would return to...? :dunno:

:websleuther:

BBM....
Yes, Amy did receive a threatening call to drop the charges, it was traced to a NY number and it sounded a lot like a PI who just testified. At that time, CA, GA and DC were all in NY doing the Today Show or one of the morning shows. Anyway, I will try to find that link.

ETA...
Here's the link, the call is hard to make out but the message is loud and clear, KWIM??

http://www.wesh.com/r/26649166/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member