Casey Says Shed Like to Adopt When Out of Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the RV tour she will buy a house. KC will adopt this Irish baby with the other Jose. Robyn can live there, too, and be a nanny for free while Casey finally interviews with Howard Stern about her bra size, and is a Personal Trainer. Yes, it is comforting to know that KC will actually be behind bars while all of this is going on in her head.

No NANNY! Look what happened when she trusted her last Nanny. :crazy:

She will be lucky to adopt a cat from the SPCA..for the sake of those poor animals I hope this request is to, denied.

Wow!!! Adopt? Geesh, next she is going to want to get out too? Go figure. Can't have it all Casey.....you gave that up along time ago. Stay in The Dreamland Jail....where dreaming is free.

Don't be so sure. Karla Homolka assisted her husband and actively participated in killing at least three young innocent women just a short while ago. 12 years later (her sentence) she's free as a bird and has given birth to a baby boy! Lucky Karla. It's a shame that the legal system didn't deprive her of such an opportunity given that the women she participated in murdering didn't manage to reach adulthood.

BLEH.

Who is protecting who?

MOO

Was this a letter that was written before the remains were found?????
No I don't think so Lambchop but she claims to be innocent so the real murderer is out there and she's got adoption on her mind when she gets out, not searching for a killer.

Don't be so sure. Karla Homolka assisted her husband and actively participated in killing at least three young innocent women just a short while ago. 12 years later (her sentence) she's free as a bird and has given birth to a baby boy! Lucky Karla. It's a shame that the legal system didn't deprive her of such an opportunity given that the women she participated in murdering didn't manage to reach adulthood.

BLEH.

Who is protecting who?

MOO

Paul Bernardo was only a serial rapist until he met Karla. My blood still boils at the mockery of justice that was. Poor little Karla, the victim.:furious:

Okay, that cinches it. I am now officially the Queen of England. I am sitting inside Buckingham palace watching pigs fly by.
flyingpigs.gif

I doubt they'd even let her adopt a Cabbage Patch Doll... She'd send in the adoption certificate and Mattel would send some of their henchmen to take the doll back.

So does this mean that Ireland will be the next country to shut Americans down for adoptions???

Thank gosh for Casey Anthony. When I was a wee lad, my mum used to tell me "Sonny, there are millions of starving children in Ireland, now finish your potatoes!!" Casey will save them all!

I can rest easy now.

We have some roads up for adoption around here, now that would suit her, cleaning up trash.

BLEH.

Who is protecting who?

MOO

Why did they not charge her with perjury after the new information ( showing her much greater involvement than she stated) came out?

So does this mean that Ireland will be the next country to shut Americans down for adoptions???

You know, I did get through those letters, I read the analysis' on news sites, read comments all over. Then I have to remember what Casey wrote, that she wanted to adopt a baby from Ireland because of the accent, I took that to mean that babies born in Ireland were born with accents.

If this is what she truly believes, I don't think she could fill out paperwork to adopt, the first page would be too hard. Name, address and tell us about yourself. Maybe she would write with an accent to make it sound more Irish.

It's so hard to write and think those thoughts without the slap on the forehead. Honestly, does anyone think she was serious? She REALLY thinks babies born in Ireland have accents when they are born? It sounds like an SNL skit: REALLY with Seth and Amy

Heatherhope: We don't even want to go there when the Irish baby said it's first word.

Casey Anthony says she’d like to adopt when out of jail .....

I have faith that this day will never come.

Adopted people like me, reel in horror at the thought. Luckily, this rant is yet another example of how truly delusional KC is.

me too, kaRN!!! I did reel, and I agree. Totally delusional.

Sadly children are completely vulnerable to being adopted, and fostered, and mentored, etc, by all kinds of crazy, and/or not very nice, people, or worse. In Casey's case I hope the notoriety of her case would prevent that happening. Not that I think she's necessarily guilty of murder, she could be, but even if she's not, clearly not an appropriate candidate for adopting. I mean, I guess she would take the adopted child along on her travels with some fellow inmate in the dream mobile home? If the child had a cute accent???!! Sad. And you know, it's weird but I've known other cases of this kind of thing.
My birth parents, after giving me up for adoption when he was in med school, later went on to adopt a teenage boy. Then they disowned him. I don't think he had another family, like I did, you know. Sad.
Casey's talk of saving children reminds me a bit of the McCanns. They made me gag.

I doubt they'd even let her adopt a Cabbage Patch Doll... She'd send in the adoption certificate and Mattel would send some of their henchmen to take the doll back.
visions of my kids cabbage patch dolls on attic- lol-- your post is very funny but sad cause true- very clever post-lol

We have some roads up for adoption around here, now that would suit her, cleaning up trash.

:rolling: Zsa Zsa I think this is the post of the day!!! I laughed out loud when I read this! :rolling:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper