Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
<<When you quote my posts, can you include my name please? Thanks.>>

Concentric: Sure thing. I'm not sure how to copy the post I want to comment on, or I'd do it that way. I know, I'm a big dummy.

Sorry for the OT. Just really quickly for Weasel...

Find the post that you want to comment on and look in the bottom right hand corner of the post and just click on the "Quote" button. You can delete some of the quoted text if the post is long or if there's only a portion of the post that you want to respond to.

HTH

So true, the one that really gets me is "you can even ask my mom". Sounds immature for a 21 year old, and more like what a teen would say.
To me, using that word in the phrasings you listed automaticly tells me she is lying, but she is daring one to verify.
Yes, she does sound immature, pre-pubecent even.

Casey tells Tony that if they DON'T find her, someone will be spending the rest of her life in jail. So, she wants them to find her, so she puts in her close to home, in an obvious place familiar to the A's, but for the flood, she should have been found.

Then JB gives her the heads up that no body = better chance of acquittal and she shuts her piehole. Is she that dumb?

good question..... let's see if she is that dumb...

1, Road around with the body in the back of her car for at least two days. Brilliant!
2. Placed the body in the back yard at some point! Dogs don't lie
3. borrowed a shovel from a neighbor when we know she can break into the shed. come on KC, you are smarter than that, aren't you??
4. abandoned the car because it was out of gas. we all know she knows her way around gas cans. amazing
5. lie to LE's face up until the point where she is actually in the hollway of her former imployment. unbelievable
6. Signed a stolen check with her own name. Bold to say the least, stupid at best
7. said her daugter called her from a private number and was immediately disconnected!! now how did she know that if it was a private number. Does this girl have a clue that phone records are available??

yep, i believe so!

Casey tells Tony that if they DON'T find her, someone will be spending the rest of her life in jail. So, she wants them to find her, so she puts in her close to home, in an obvious place familiar to the A's, but for the flood, she should have been found.

Then JB gives her the heads up that no body = better chance of acquittal and she shuts her piehole. Is she that dumb?

Aha! And she tells christina the same thing in this transcript:
" Kristina: "Then how come everyone is saying that you are lying?"

Casey Anthony: "Because nobody is (expletive) listening to anything that I'm saying. The media misconstrued everything that I said. The (expletive) detectives pulled (expletive) (expletive). They got all of their information from me but at the same time they are twisting stuff. They already said they are going to pin this on me if they don't find Caylee. They've already said that. They arrested me because they said.

Kristina: "They said that the person you left Caylee with doesn't exist.

SNIPPED from http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Casey Anthony: "Because nobody is (expletive) listening to anything that I'm saying. The media misconstrued everything that I said. The (expletive) detectives pulled (expletive) (expletive). They got all of their information from me but at the same time they are twisting stuff. They already said they are going to pin this on me if they don't find Caylee. They've already said that. They arrested me because they said.

SNIPPED from http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I've heard the tapes. I think the media got it exactly right. No misconstrued statements imo

:rolleyes:

Find the post that you want to comment on and look in the bottom right hand corner of the post and just click on the "Quote" button. You can delete some of the quoted text if the post is long or if there's only a portion of the post that you want to respond to.

HTH

Thanks for explaining that for Weasel.

P.S. Sometimes I say really "dumb" stuff, too and it's then that I wish I hadn't been quoted!:blushing:

I see this as projecting blame onto someone other than herself. Perhaps she is trying to make the listener feel sorry for her. Portraying herself as the victim in all of this instead of Caylee.

HTH

Thank you!!!

What i don't get is... let's say she is into week two of having already dumped the body and she is partying like a rock star. what happens if the body is found yet she has not reported a kidnapping or acted like she has a kidnapped daughter. wouldn't she be more of a suspect in that scenerio? I don't think she gave it much thought at all. she just got rid of Caylee as best she could. She couldn't carry her too far so it was close to the road. she didn't have much gas so she couldn't go far. plain and simple.

I see this as projecting blame onto someone other than herself. Perhaps she is trying to make the listener feel sorry for her. Portraying herself as the victim in all of this instead of Caylee.

Of course she is. Nothing is misconstrued as we have seen and heard transcripts of her own words.
But she does say "they are going to PIN THIS ON ME" or something to that effect and that's what I was trying to point out. Agreeing with the previous poster who said that she may have thought it better to find a body at first because of her fear of LE's intentions if Caylee is not found. am I making sense? I'm doing 10 things at once...sorry.

Of course she is. Nothing is misconstrued as we have seen and heard transcripts of her own words.
But she does say "they are going to PIN THIS ON ME" or something to that effect and that's what I was trying to point out. Agreeing with the previous poster who said that she may have thought it better to find a body at first because of her fear of LE's intentions if Caylee is not found. am I making sense? I'm doing 10 things at once...sorry.

Yup you are making sense:) I wasn't disagreeing with what you said just adding to it.

Speaking of the word: perspective

Before KC uses the word, Sgt. Allen uses it: Now I want you to look at this from an outsider's perspective...

I don't think she gave it much thought at all.

I think that KC thinks very fast on her feet. She just doesn't think that far ahead. Anybody with more than a brain stem would have spend a little more time on her alibi or story if they had killed their child. This all goes back to the statement by LP that KC lives her life 10 minutes at a time. She only sees and deals with whatever is right in front of her. She lies enough to get past that spot and then just carries on. She was used to getting away with it with her family and friends. When she tried it with LE it took them about 2 seconds to realize that she was full of chit and call her on it. She is flabbergasted by the fact that they don't believe her lies. Everyone else has always believed her lies (or at least that's what she thought). This time someone called her bluff and didn't enable her. That's why she thinks they arrested her "on a f^cking whim".

Makes sense to me! Claims early on by Casey that what she said was "misconscrewed" (can't stand the way she butchers that word) IMO was just another attempt to mislead anyone she was talking to to try to make herself look an innocent that was being framed...i.e. yet another lie.
I think early on she had no idea the media magnitude of this case and that everything she said would be broadcast nationwide.

I think early on she had no idea the media magnitude of this case and that everything she said would be broadcast nationwide.

Yes, IMO she thought the entire "incident" would just smoothly fly under the radar--after all, why all of the pandemonium over one of hundreds of missing children?

Speaking of the word: perspective

Before KC uses the word, Sgt. Allen uses it: Now I want you to look at this from an outsider's perspective...

Great catch Concentric!

I think that KC thinks very fast on her feet. She just doesn't think that far ahead. Anybody with more than a brain stem would have spend a little more time on her alibi or story if they had killed their child. This all goes back to the statement by LP that KC lives her life 10 minutes at a time. She only sees and deals with whatever is right in front of her. She lies enough to get past that spot and then just carries on. She was used to getting away with it with her family and friends. When she tried it with LE it took them about 2 seconds to realize that she was full of chit and call her on it. She is flabbergasted by the fact that they don't believe her lies. Everyone else has always believed her lies (or at least that's what she thought). This time someone called her bluff and didn't enable her. That's why she thinks they arrested her "on a f^cking whim".

Yes, she sure is mad at the LE huh? She has some very unflattering things to say about Allen and Melich in just the few videos we have talking to her family. Anyone else notice how she reacts to CA when she thinks CA is not buying her story hook, line and sinker? I posted it before in this thread...She becomes very snippy in tone, to me it's like there is a rage seething barely beneath the surface. She also throws the F bomb at her Mother, a clear sign of disrespect.

Whoa...that sounds like she is telling him exactly where to find caylee's body. I've heard that before, but not snipped like that. She said "places that are familiar to us.. to our family."

Would she have wanted Lee to find caylee's body because she thought
he would move it?
Or was this more of her little bits of truth behind the lies because she pulls
from what she knows and doesn't think anyone is smart enough to figure it out?

Could she have been telling LA where to PUT the body rather than where to find it? I know, another thread - I'll go back to lurking...

Makes sense to me! Claims early on by Casey that what she said was "misconscrewed" (can't stand the way she butchers that word) IMO was just another attempt to mislead anyone she was talking to to try to make herself look an innocent that was being framed...i.e. yet another lie.

ITA!
Look at her facial reaction when cindy tells her that caylee is going to be on the cover of People Magazine. She is clearly blown away for a moment. IMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleepingpillsstore
Back