Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know sometimes I might start saying one word but change it midway to another. So I think The Wicked Witch started saying a "b" word but changed it midway to "read"--hence coming out as "breed." One sits and reads, one does not sit and breed ... although I suppose that's possible too. :rolleyes: :)

California Dreamer, I noticed the "BREED" slip as well. I was compiling a parody video on the jailhouse tapes. She also says "I read my bible all day and it was miserable." lol

Here's my parody of Casey...and her Me Worship CD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvu5pTSr6Pk

toofunny.gif

OMG, that was funniest thing I've seen in a long time..Thanks for the out and out bustin' out laughing, I haven't done that in a long time. :)

Miracle, that is hysterical. You should send it to NG. I love the quotes. Thank you for summing up KC so completely.:blowkiss:
I am sorry, I meant "absolutely".

Although the entire family often makes no sense because they try to use big words that aren't really in their vocabulary, I don't think that's the case with these words.

Casey has a really nasal, not to mention whiny, voice, and I think that's why you get hope/home, read/breed. And while I don't think she's every shed one real tear for Caylee, I do think she has cried genuine tears for herself in some of these interviews. That could clog her sinuse which, in combination with her already nasal voice, would make the words sound wrong.

Oh my, I just watched the video. That's HILARIOUS!!!!! Please send it to NG, pretty please. It definitely deserves wide distribution LOLOLOL

Too funny! Thanks for posting this video...After all, that's all this is really about...KC, KC, KC.

Blah. Barf.

MOO

Miracle, that is hysterical. You should send it to NG. I love the quotes. Thank you for summing up KC so completely.:blowkiss:
I am sorry, I meant "absolutely".

:D That was hilarious!

I bet Nancy's already seen it ..

Great video!!!

And no way in heck does Casey have a speech impediment. I think she is changing what she is saying midword.

I think that, like CA, she has learned how to mimic/imitate almost everything she says and does...Unfortunately, neither of them seem to really "get it". They neither understand what they're imitating nor care to...So we see a lot of this misuse of the English language. The entire family seems to be afflicted. Perhaps they've isolated themselves just a bit too much from the rest of the outside world to realize that they are imitating themselves and thereby absorbing and regurgitating errors made within the family...

ETA - Slangs and dialects come about this way...When isolated populations are left to their own devices.

MOO

One thing she said that I found odd (first I typed off...lol!) at this point (August) she said, ...."when this goes to trial." Iirc, it was this latest video she says that. I can't remember who she was talking to. GA, who would be more likely to let it go, imo, or CA, who I would think would have jumped on that statement right away in defense of finding Caylee alive and well.

I think that, like CA, she has learned how to mimic/imitate almost everything she says and does...Unfortunately, neither of them seem to really "get it". They neither understand what they're imitating nor care to...So we see a lot of this misuse of the English language. The entire family seems to be afflicted. Perhaps they've isolated themselves just a bit too much from the rest of the outside world to realize that they are imitating themselves and thereby absorbing and regurgitating errors made within the family...

ETA - Slangs and dialects come about this way...When isolated populations are left to their own devices.

MOO

Excellent point!

And somebody should send that video to Kathy B. She deserves a laugh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back