Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Do these sunglasses make me look fat?"

Hahahahaha!
I loved that one, too, although they were all funny. Great job on the video, BeTheMiracle - thanks for the laughs!

Although the entire family often makes no sense because they try to use big words that aren't really in their vocabulary, I don't think that's the case with these words.

Casey has a really nasal, not to mention whiny, voice, and I think that's why you get hope/home, read/breed. And while I don't think she's every shed one real tear for Caylee, I do think she has cried genuine tears for herself in some of these interviews. That could clog her sinuse which, in combination with her already nasal voice, would make the words sound wrong.

Oh my, I just watched the video. That's HILARIOUS!!!!! Please send it to NG, pretty please. It definitely deserves wide distribution LOLOLOL

This is what I think too....she also said she was getting sick so,
I think that might have something to do with the way her words came out.
"I'm so mad right now I can't even swallow" sore throat maybe??? :boohoo:

I LOVE this video!!!! lol :clap:

jmo

Did you make this? This has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Yes, I made this. Those new jailhouse tapes gave me tons of material to work with! I needed a laugh, truthfully, believe me. Trust me. Honestly. lol :crazy:

Amysmom, I noticed the tone, too, especially after listening to the audio, over and over. It was interesting how she "flipped" to different persona's. Casey spoke in a soft tone, but then would morph into this "hard-*advertiser censored*" tone. Like when she says, "They need to shut up." It was down right evil, it gave me the heebie-jeebies. I wondered if she had ever spoken to Caylee in that tone. Then I realized, that is exactly how she treated Cayleee. Poor Caylee was so terrified, because she never knew what to expect from her egg-donor.

If anyone is offended by my video, I do apologize, it's the way I vent.

Thank you all for your wonderful comments. In the midst of all this horror, we do need to laugh now and then.

I'm thankful for this thread because while I was pouring over the audio, I too, wondered if Casey had a speech imediment. It's very interesting to explore, whether these are slips of the tongue, or an actual impediment.

She over enunciates certain things, and that comes from an acute sense of awareness, which makes me wonder....she must know exactly what she is doing and saying, being THAT aware, and all. She is very PRESENT...

She over enunciates certain things, and that comes from an acute sense of awareness, which makes me wonder....she must know exactly what she is doing and saying, being THAT aware, and all. She is very PRESENT...

....respectfully sniped by me....

I personally feel many times she slips into a mode of saying things that I think are intentionally being said to anyone that might be listening - i.e. the media and the public. Her statements at the end about how she needs to be viewed as a victim too sound strangely like something her attorney might have been discussing with her. My guess is that he told her that they needed to paint her as a victim too - so she repeated that in this jail visit - for the benefit of anyone that might see it. I think she is VERY aware that it will be watched by LE, the media and the public.

And BeTheMiracle....excellent video! :clap:

I noticed the "breed" slip as well. I attributed it to jumbling her words together and trying to line out her thought (a LIE) ahead of time and the words getting clogged in her mouth on the way out.

The video is priceless. ME ME ME is IT with this woman/girl/monster...
Kudos to the author of the video-great laugh in the midst of an ocean of heartbreak-thank you.:blowkiss:

Anyone catch what Casey said in this visit about what happened at the jail when she was arrested? She seemed to "apologize" when talking to George - or at least admit that what happened was a mistake. It almost sounded like she was saying he was there when it happened. I don't recall hearing anything about that before and wonder if she pitched a royal fit when they brought her in. I sure hope they caught that on video as well. I need to go back and listen to that visit again....

I noticed the "breed" slip as well. I attributed it to jumbling her words together and trying to line out her thought (a LIE) ahead of time and the words getting clogged in her mouth on the way out.

The video is priceless. ME ME ME is IT with this woman/girl/monster...
Kudos to the author of the video-great laugh in the midst of an ocean of heartbreak-thank you.:blowkiss:

Yep and I thought I was hearing things or it was me. But has anyone noticed when she says a word that starts with ST but puts a SCHT as in SCHITK?
I think you nailed it Magic, she's jumbling her words. I don't know if it's to be cute or from all the lying.
Ya know when you're mind is on something else and you say something and the thought is what comes out? Too funny, but eventually she'll trip herself up. :crazy:

Yes, I made this. Those new jailhouse tapes gave me tons of material to work with! I needed a laugh, truthfully, believe me. Trust me. Honestly. lol :crazy:

Amysmom, I noticed the tone, too, especially after listening to the audio, over and over. It was interesting how she "flipped" to different persona's. Casey spoke in a soft tone, but then would morph into this "hard-*advertiser censored*" tone. Like when she says, "They need to shut up." It was down right evil, it gave me the heebie-jeebies. I wondered if she had ever spoken to Caylee in that tone. Then I realized, that is exactly how she treated Cayleee. Poor Caylee was so terrified, because she never knew what to expect from her egg-donor.

Thank you all for your wonderful comments. In the midst of all this horror, we do need to laugh now and then.

I'm thankful for this thread because while I was pouring over the audio, I too, wondered if Casey had a speech imediment. It's very interesting to explore, whether these are slips of the tongue, or an actual impediment.

:bow::bow::bow: That was brilliant! I predict it will have a million hits!

Which all goes to her state of mind, NO INSANITY plea there. lol
Can you make some more? They're hysterical. :clap:

California Dreamer, I noticed the "BREED" slip as well. I was compiling a parody video on the jailhouse tapes. She also says "I read my bible all day and it was miserable." lol

Here's my parody of Casey...and her Me Worship CD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvu5pTSr6Pk

Priceless!:laugh::laugh::laugh: You do good work! Wish I knew how do to it...

Good stuff! :clap:

I have heard this kind of speech before - do excessive adverbs such as "absolutely, honestly, certainly, etc.," substitute for intelligent communication in non-nonsensical conversations? Beware the adverb - it could hypnotize you to believe that something didn't happen.

Beyond the facts, the verbal communication among the Anthony's has always grated on my ears - I do not think I could have endured chili night.

That is why I enjoyed this video - it's like a touchstone to remind us how ludicrous Casey's story really is. Thank you - the video made me laugh!

As oddly as the family communicates, though - the videos clearly communicate that Cindy Anthony is suffering. It is painful to watch. There is no forewarning or script to help a parent/grandparent cope with something as horrible as this. A fair number of you also probably realize that there is someone in your life is not conventionally connected, and you can't predict what they will do. The aftermath of a horrific happening like this is written on Cindy Anthony's face. I feel nothing but EXTREME compassion for her, even if she eventually became complicit in knowledge of the crime. Likewise for her husband and son. What would you do, to defend you family, and also
comprehend the loss of your grandchild? There is no script for something as inconceivable as this. I don't see any purpose for blaming Cindy, or her husband or son for this.

In the absence of information on this case, though, I'd like to see the
sleuthing this forum is capable of to put the case together! I'd like to see the family-blaming cease.

"Absolutely,"
Babette

BeTheMiracle:

The video is GREAT! I shared it with some non-WS friends of mine and they loved it too! Thank you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back