Casey thanked Cindy for calling 911 after first call

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I haven't read the entire thread yet & I'm sure you guys have already discussed this but If Casey thanked Cindy after the first 911 call what did she mean when she said....

CASEY - "Just give me 1 more day"

CINDY - "I've given you a month already"

I always thought Casey was asking for 1 more day before Cindy called the police

So why would she thank her ?

Yep ... doesn't sound like that conversation would have ended with a Thank You Mom, does it? I linked to the transcript of that 911 call on page 3 of this thread. It was the third 911 call released but it was the first one made ... when she called OPD instead of OCSO and they had to transfer her ... during the transfer is when the back and forth between them occurred.

This sainthood mission is making me a wee bit upset.....they might have received rosary beads --- but I truly doubt that the Pope will put together soemthing to annoint kc with sainthood....I think with sainthood comes truth/repentance and so much more.....they need to just shut up....

does make me curious why jb has to compete with the media circus....

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Very well stated.

As I recall, lee said Cindy and Casey were arguing when they got home. She wasn't *thankful* for long!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Everyone seems to forget that very important statement.

Yep ... doesn't sound like that conversation would have ended with a Thank You Mom, does it? I linked to the transcript of that 911 call on page 3 of this thread. It was the third 911 call released but it was the first one made ... when she called OPD instead of OCSO and they had to transfer her ... during the transfer is when the back and forth between them occurred.

Bolded my me:

I hope that CA is reading this site, after her shameful interview CBS.

Ummm, no, she didn't.

I'll make some :popcorn: for us to have while continuing to watch this three-ring-circus.

(*Note: I'm being very sarcastic here. I don't think what happened to Caylee is funny at all. :furious:)

Or Pass The Tylenlol.

Yes, just like she thanked her from her first phone call from jail stating that she was in jail on a "f(*^king whim". I could tell from KC's statement there she was real thankful her mom had called 911

KC first phone call from jail didn't sound to grateful either. Cindy A contradicts herself today with what she is heard telling KC over the phone in KC first phone call from jail:

CA: "No, I don't know what your involvement is, sweetheart, you are not telling me where she's at."

KC: "Because I don't fv*k!ng know where she's at! You are kidding me?"

CA: "Casey, don't waste your call screaming and hollering at me."

KC: "Waste my call sitting in, oh, the jail?"

CA: "Whose fault is it you're sitting in jail? Are you blaming me you are sitting in the jail? Blame yourself for telling lies. What do you mean it is not your fault? What do you mean it's not your fault, sweetheart? If you would have told them the truth and not lied about everything…"

KC: "Do me a favor and just tell me what Tony's number is, I don't want to talk to you. Forget it."

Just keep giving CA enough rope..

KC first phone call from jail didn't sound to grateful either. Cindy A contradicts herself today with what she is heard telling KC over the phone in KC first phone call from jail:

CA: "No, I don't know what your involvement is, sweetheart, you are not telling me where she's at."

CA: "Whose fault is it you're sitting in jail? Are you blaming me you are sitting in the jail? Blame yourself for telling lies. What do you mean it is not your fault? What do you mean it's not your fault, sweetheart? If you would have told them the truth and not lied about everything…"

KC: "Do me a favor and just tell me what Tony's number is, I don't want to talk to you. Forget it."

Yes CA. will hang them all.

This is such bullsh!! from CA. Now who on God's green earth can imagine a tender moment between CA and KC, where KC says, ever so gently, "thank you, mom, for making that 911 call. I just couldn't do it." Then, fast forward to the jail conversations, "sweetheart you're lying to LE, you won't tell us where she's at...." "BECAUSE I DON'T FU**ING KNOW WHERE SHE'S AT, ARE YOU KIDDING ME??"

:confused: Wow, what happened to the luv?? :confused:

Haha Marlene, I just repeated your thought. Note to CA: It doesn't take a rocket scientist, sweetheart...

Althougth I'm being harsh on CA in this thread, I agree with Mark Klass in that the A's are going through something extrarordinary: their daughter killed their granddaughter. We don't know how we would react in such a situation and they're in a very, very tough spot. It's so easy for us to criticize and expose the contradictions, half-truths, and lies from the A's. But in the end, they didn't kill Caylee. Their crimes are miniscule compared to KC's.

I don't really like to focus on G.A. and C.A. because they are both crazy period and I don't like to take mental trips to crazyville trying to make sense of their lies and illogic.
I just keep having this nagging "gut" feeling the truth is simple no matter how many spins the Anthony's put on it..
I continue to ask myself this question. Why would Grandparents wait 31 days to take notice they need at that time to see Caylee? Why is the 31 days so important. Why not a few days, a week, two weeks, three weeks? Why is the 31 days the key? Is it because the car was towed and smelled of decomposition? They were afraid the tow yard guy would call the Police on them? Someone ran into them and asked where Caylee had been for a month? A relative perhaps? I believe it was fear for themselves that Cindy called 911 initially. Fear of being blamed in some way perhaps or involved somehow in Caylee's dissapearance. Maybe Casey threatened them. Or mentioned they could be held just as responsible as she is as to where Caylee is?
All I know is I ventured back to the 911 calls and it is almost as an after thought that Cindy even reports not having seen her Granddaughter for a month. She reports money and the car being stolen as her first priority. Barely mentions Caylee. Cindy has so many inconsistencies in her stories it gives me a headache to read them...I do know though mixed in with her lies are also shreds of the truth and my brain is still working on it..... I want justice for Caylee so bad. Being a Grandma myself, I just am sad that Caylee's own Grandparents would defend the one responsible, the adult, and not want justice for their own 2 year old Granddaughter. I will never understand...

I expect that Cindy is writing a letter to Time Magazine to nominate KC for "Person of the Year!" ... She's already named her "Mother of the Year" ... I swear, perversion of reality must be a genetic trait in this family!>>>

:clap: But, don't you mean, "Person of the CENTURY??" Even Daddy-dearest is singing her praises...he is just so darn proud of his little KC...:woohoo:

<<<I think that BC has lost all control ... he reigned them in for a while ... but I can see that Cindy is once again the whip yielding Ringmaster of the Anthony Family Circus!

I'm just hoping that they are keeping track of all these different versions they have been spouting on their "Anthony Liar-Palooza" tourney...:Banane57:

The Cindy I saw on the Morning Show (saintly) because she was in control of the conversation, was a totally different Cindy that I saw at the depositions (raging) because she was not in control of the conversation. She loves the spotlight, as long as she can do all the talking and everyone else listens and doesn't dispute her story. Very narcissistic. Casey has no respect for either of her parents because children do not respect parents who are not consistent and do not discipline. When I was younger and someone acted like Casey we always said that they were "getting away with murder." While Casey is sitting in jail eating, she must be smirking to herself while she watches her parents go on national TV and talk about her imaginary friend.

i've finally run out of new and unusual ways to describe how unbelievable, easily debunked and ridiculous all these lies are. my entire vocabulary has been exhausted.

This is no justification for anyone who doesn't report a missing child. Perhaps the defense will claim those party photos of KC were just photos of her blowing off steam and frustration after a hard day of searching for Caylee. At this point anything is possible.

I found this youtube link a few days ago and thought this may be the appropriate thread to put this on.

KC does say something in the background but she says it so fast it is hard to really understand. I know she said something on those tapes.

I hope that LE isolated her voice to see what she really said.

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=Vo7M-esOg-0&feature=related

Any thoughts out there?

Good catch. I've heard it before, and with my hubby's super tech headphones it almost sounds like -

I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING (Casey)
TALK TO THEM (cindy)

Then KC gets on the phone with the hullo....

On this end I hear 2 distinct voices -- Cindy trying to get KC on the phone, who wants (IMHO) nothing to do with helping find her daughter.

Peace,

Pretty soon they'll be comparing KC to Mother Theresa. It should be interesting to see how CA and GA's stories get better and better as we get closer to the trial. It's really hard to stomach!! :banghead:

Yeah, these stories are getting more outlandish every week; the more spin CA tries to add, the more ridiculous she sounds! What a silly woman.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back