Casey thanked Cindy for calling 911 after first call

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes CA. will hang them all.

If I were Baez, I'd be all over Cindy to STFU. She will hang KC, and she's not getting better. She's getting worse. Course, I still think Baez may be getting the bus gassed up and ready to roll down Hopespring toward the Anthony's thinking painting KC as their victim might be his best hope.

I'm not convinced that Cindy wanted to call 911

I think once they picked the car up it "Forced Their Hand"

snipped

It wasn't the smell of the car that forced their hand... CA freaked out after she heard KC tell LA that the babysitter took Caylee. In the 911 call, CA added "there's something wrong I found my daughter's car today it smells like there's been a dead body..." after she said "KC finally admitted the babysitter took her."

It's all bizarre, and backwards, and insane that CA didn't call 911 LONG BEFORE any of this, but the way things are fitting together, it really seems like she took KC's word for it up until she overheard the conversation between KC and LA.

HOLD THE PHONE ..

This is HUGE or is it?
The first phone call was made in the car and Cindy was still under the impression that Caylee was with the sitter ..

I wonder if LE is looking into it OR is this just another round of Cindy Spew? :waitasec:

I thought the first call was for stealing money and the car. Caylee wasn't even mentioned until the third call, or am I wrong? If you believe Cindy, Casey was thanking her for calling the cops to have her arrested for stealing a car and money?

I thought the first call was for stealing money and the car. Caylee wasn't even mentioned until the third call, or am I wrong? If you believe Cindy, Casey was thanking her for calling the cops to have her arrested for stealing a car and money?

Here's the audio for the first 911 call. CA sounds angry with a hint of underlying panic. Sounds to me like she's describing Caylee's clothes when the op is asking about KC's clothes. And CA does mention a "possible" missing child, and she can't find her granddaughter.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee-marie-anthony-911-mp3,0,7304664.mp3file

Here's the audio for the first 911 call. CA sounds angry with a hint of underlying panic. Sounds to me like she's describing Caylee's clothes when the op is asking about KC's clothes. And CA does mention a "possible" missing child, and she can't find her granddaughter.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee-marie-anthony-911-mp3,0,7304664.mp3file

Thanks for straightening me out. Cindy seemed more concerned about the money/car than Caylee---sort of like Caylee was an afterthought.

I wonder if this call took place after CA/GA looked for Caylee in the backyard.

This audio is so haunting knowing what we know now---GA/CA had known for hours there was human decomposition in the car and the smell was horrendous. Caylee was nowhere to be found and Cindy was worried about money.

This is the SECOND call. The first call was while they were in the car and in the police station parking lot. Of significance on this particular false statement of CA's is that she said KC thanked her after the FIRST call IN THE CAR. She pinpointed just which "first call" she was talking about.

I mean there's no explaining this one at all. What would KC be thanking her for, asking to be arrested for stealing her car and money?

I think not.

This is the SECOND call. The first call was while they were in the car and in the police station parking lot. Of significance on this particular false statement of CA's is that she said KC thanked her after the FIRST call IN THE CAR. She pinpointed just which "first call" she was talking about.

I mean there's no explaining this one at all. What would KC be thanking her for, asking to be arrested for stealing her car and money?

I think not.

It links to what's called the "first 911 call". Do you have a link to the real first 911 call?

I think not.

LOL..your siggy is so funny, that I just about peed in my pants! HILARIOUS! I think that there is something about the way that she chews her gum like a cow, that also hypnotizes people.

Cindy says to Casey, "Cuz my next thing will be to call over to child "thing" and we'll get a court order to get her. If that's what you want."

Everything is "thing".

She said during her depo, "Go ahead. Let him look like an *advertiser censored* on the thing."

And 911 calls 1 and 2 are very similar, except for some reason CA sounds slightly more urgent and upset on the second one. Perhaps because of the very short conversation she had with KC while dialing the phone.

Without going back to listen again.... can someone tell me why we're hearing CA's conversation with KC between 911 calls? Where is it being recorded??

That first part is "I'll never..." the rest is pretty garbled... :(

Well, what I heard is "I'll never get to talk to him.". . KC thinking of needing to talk to Tony of course, the most important thing to do all the time.

LOL..your siggy is so funny, that I just about peed in my pants! HILARIOUS! I think that there is something about the way that she chews her gum like a cow, that also hypnotizes people.

I second that Valhall- I love to see you post something, anything, becuase that sig always makes me laugh!

Cindy says to Casey, "Cuz my next thing will be to call over to child "thing" and we'll get a court order to get her. If that's what you want."

Everything is "thing".

She said during her depo, "Go ahead. Let him look like an *advertiser censored* on the thing."

So does this mean Casey won't get the 'Mother of the Year Award'?:waitasec:

I wonder if Casey thanked her for threatening to take Caylee too.

Haven't read the whole thread yet, but Cindy's claim rings false to me. Are we to believe that Cindy called 9-1-1 and then Casey said. "Thanks mom, I should have called 9-1-1 before?" Wouldn't Cindy have known at that point that there was something wrong? Why should KC have called 9-1-1 if Caylee was with the sitter? Lee said he arrived before KC and Cindy and that they seemed to have been arguing when they got out of the car. KC still told the babysitter story when she talked to Lee, at least according to Lee. Why would KC express pleasure that Cindy called 9-1-1 if she were still maintaining the babysitter ruse? Wouldn't Cindy have hopped out of the car and told Lee that Casey said she should have called 9-1-1? Wouldn't KC saying that, if she did, have been one of those HUGE red flags? Wouldn't Cindy or Lee have acted differently if KC had actually said that?

KC didn't say it.

bolded and red
Sometimes I feel that she didn't know where Caylee's body was. That just always gives me chills---has been on the lil shelf---hink-moment. I do think she killed her and she put her in the trunk. But haven't been convinced KC knew where she ended up.

KC knew. KC put Caylee there. 1) It was and old hangout spot, of hers, 2) KC was perfectly calm when "false finds" were announced (like LP searching the lake at the park). 3) She had a panic attack and had to be medicated when she was told WHERE the remains were found. 4) Betcha decomposed DNA has been found on KC's shoes. And, it's likely that KC's prints or DNA will be found on the duct tape. Ever try to handle duct tape with gloves on?

(Bolding by me)

I have to respectfully disagree with you on this. IMO the 911 calls were genuine. But, the reason I don't think they were due to CA's hand being forced and part of a cover up is this. They don't make sense as very good cover ups.

I mean, if they were trying to cover up something, I think they'd have come up with a better call to 911 than those as cover ups. JMO. :)

Think about this..

Why didn't the Anthony's call 911 directly from the Tow Yard?

The car smells of death & Casey's purse is sitting in it..?

Why wasn't there any panic? Where are Caylee & Casey? Why is the Car here?

There is absolutley no reasonable explanation in the world for George to get in that Car & drive it back to the Anthony home...

The Car "Reeked of Death" -

George said to himself.."Please don't let my granddaughter be in the trunk"

I don't think the 911 call was part of any plan...Thats not what I'm saying

What I am saying is that I think it's awfully strange that Cindy had to "Find Casey" first before calling 911.

Why did she need to talk to Casey first?

To come up with a Plan...?

It's all BS & the Anthony's are in it up to their eyeballs....!!

Any normal person would have been on the phone with LE the minute they arrived at the Towyard

I just read a few posts on page one. But I wonder which part did Casey thank her Mom for?
Which part did Casey like the most??????
"What have you done"?
"The car smells like a dead body"?
"Something is wrong my grandchild is missing 31 days"?

I am sure you all can add to this list of things Cindy said to LE
but NO WAY do I see Casey thanking her Mom. NO WAY.

Cindy is really making up chit.....
No wonder these people are loosing public compassion daily.

Think about this..

Why didn't the Anthony's call 911 directly from the Tow Yard?

The car smells of death & Casey's purse is sitting in it..?

Why wasn't there any panic? Where are Caylee & Casey? Why is the Car here?

There is absolutley no reasonable explanation in the world for George to get in that Car & drive it back to the Anthony home...

The Car "Reeked of Death" -

George said to himself.."Please don't let my granddaughter be in the trunk"

I don't think the 911 call was part of any plan...Thats not what I'm saying

What I am saying is that I think it's awfully strange that Cindy had to "Find Casey" first before calling 911.

Why did she need to talk to Casey first?

To come up with a Plan...?

It's all BS & the Anthony's are in it up to their eyeballs....!!

Any normal person would have been on the phone with LE the minute they arrived at the Towyard
Boston - Everything you're saying sounds quite "normal" to me! Everything they've done...doesn't!

I can't wait 'till they all get their due!

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back