Casey & The Anthonys: The Early Years

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting. So is Vanderv a name she assumed when re-marrying? Is her maiden name Rosenb? Also, do you know who Royce V is?

They are both listed at the same address in Niles, so I am guessing her husband after George. His middle initial is H Royce H Vandervort

They are both listed at the same address in Niles, so I am guessing her husband after George. His middle initial is H Royce H Vandervort

Good sleuthing! You can bet that she told brother Gregg to shut the %$$$ up! No peep out of them apart from that one comment! :confused:

Correct, LE and the courts would always be able to see them. To get top level security clearance they have to be disclosed as well. They are not visible on background checks by employers etc...

OK, sorry about the delay here. I wrote a reply to this twice, 1st got an error message, 2nd shut down my pc. So 3's a charm.

I wasn't concerned about LE I was thinking schools and jobs. She was 14, literally stole a $15.00/pr of panties. I didn't want this to ruin her life, but she did have to know how serious this was. In addition to community service she was grounded from everything until community service was finished. She had to go back to the store and apologize to the manager and store security. I also took her into attendance officer at school to 'turn herself in' for ditching and had her explain what she did while she wasn't in class. So she had to face punishment from the school also. This also gave me an ally at the sch. if she was so much as tardy I would get a phone call.

The nature of the offense, her age, no priors, the completion of community service and the parenting classes I had to (pay for) and take, all added up to no conviction and an expunged record. You all brought up a good point and I will look into it later. All I know is she has had no trouble getting a job or going on to school. And she's never tried to steal anything again (to my knowledge, nervous giggle).

I think that would be amazing! He hasn't responded or who hasn't responded? I would love to know more info about the Anthony family!

He was very nice, and very forthcoming, when he was posting here, and on Topix.

Hello everyone...this is my first post although I have been reading here for 2 plus years. Everyone here just amazes me with their skills! I not sure I can help much but I do know that Warren, Ohio is in Trumbull County. You can do a docket search for Trumbull county online but...I have no idea how to post a link. If someone can tell me how maybe I can help alittle bit more. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome. sweetie!:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

I believe there is a Royce & a Royce Jr., ages 61 & 37

I'd like to know why only CA is named as the owner of the Hope Springs residence...was there a bankruptcy, legal issues, divorce? Why wouldn't George be named as owning the property?

Check out Orange County Property Appraiser website - hope I am posting the link correctly (1st time)

http://paarcgis.ocpafl.org/Webmap3/default.aspx

Search by Owner - CA comes up but no GA - purchased 1989

IIRC. after GA got in trouble with CA for Net gambling, they almost divorced. When they got back together, CA took over the family's finances.

I found a link to search deeds and stuff for Trumbull County, OH yesterday but figured you guys had already found it. If you would like, I'll look again and try to post here.

I found a link to search deeds and stuff for Trumbull County, OH yesterday but figured you guys had already found it. If you would like, I'll look again and try to post here.

Oh please do mombomb! Thank you!:)

Okay, I can't figure out how to post a link, but I Googled Trumbull County Deed Search and got to the website which just requires you type in a name. There are several records for GA for CA and for CA under her maiden name. Thought this might be of help to someone.

I am new here. Took me a month to figure out how to get activated. Had been wanting to post the info about CA's Ohio nursing license. Apparently it is not relevant to this topic/conversation. I am assuming it is already known information.

The Trumbull County Clerk of Courts Public Access Records Search also shows what appears to be a couple of foreclosure cases filed under GA name search - in 2006 and 1997. Don't know if this is relevant.

Okay, I can't figure out how to post a link, but I Googled Trumbull County Deed Search and got to the website which just requires you type in a name. There are several records for GA for CA and for CA under her maiden name. Thought this might be of help to someone.

Someone a few pages back posted links to where you could search for the same things. If you read back a bit you may find that they are the same links.

PinkPanther, I also just searched for George A in the Trumbull County Recorder of Deeds from 1980 (when records start to 1991).

http://69.68.42.167:13131/Navigate.asp?SimpleSearch.x=95&SimpleSearch.y=6

There are several results for him and Cindy. Now only if I, Like you had a clue what any of that means.

ETA: I have since looked at the documents themselves which are considerably more helpful, it appears that G&C were at one point leasing their land in Ohio to to an oil company while they were living in Florida.

Also, I searched the Trumbull County Clerks of Courts for a George A and there were several results for a GA as defendant "IN THE MATTER OF FORECLOSURE OF LIENS FOR DELINQUE"

http://69.68.42.167:4702/pa.urd/pamw6500.display

I dont know of it is the George but comparing the deeds to the dockets might help, I will try to do so if I have time before heading to work.

Any thoughts?

In reference to my post above, here is the original post that takes you to the deed searches. We've scoured them for information, but feel free to study them and post what you find as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back