Casey & The Anthonys: The Early Years

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If CA was born in 1958 and received her RN license in 1979, she probably went to a 2 year College that awarded an Associate's Degree or back then, they had 3 year diploma nursing schools that allowed one to sit for State Boards. If she was until recently a Clinical Manager, she would have probably had to upgrade to at least a BSN: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.

If she was still practicing in Ohio from 79-95, both kids would have had to have born in Ohio.

They moved to Florida in 1989.

If 1989 is when they moved...she still kept her Ohio license "active" until 1995. This just requires a bi-yearly fee...back then, probably around $65.00. This means she could get a job as an RN in Ohio during those years. She went "inactive" in 1995. She did not let it expire. Meaning she could re-activate anytime in Ohio, to this day.

I am curious what her licensure status is in Florida today.

I have thought about this. I did venture into a case a little while back (Terry Armstrong) where this was much discussed and I remember at the time that there was a lot of discussion about secrecy and the difficulty in finding information there. Also - when Rick was posting, someone from the area also posted to him, she asked Rick about a coroner and some sort of scandal that happened at the time that GA was still working with LE. She never went into any detail about it and it kind of ended there. Rick never answered her. I tried to look into it a bit and found very little...

They seem to still have their real names so witness protection seems out.......but a scandal ??????? You would think that kind of thing would really surface nless it also is all 'covered up'.............wierd IMO

Trust me when I tell you that when people work together in a hospital with doctors they get to know those doctors and those doctors will write them prescriptions, including refills and a wide variety WITHOUT any examination at all. I KNOW this-it is not something that I was told, it is something that I have witnessed time and again with several relatives in the health care industry. My egg donor could get a "scrip" to ANYTHING she wanted and I personally KNOW one woman who was getting prescriptions for Oxycontin from the doctor that she worked for and dosing it out to her son which was heavily addicted. It happens, and to deny that it happens is to deny the very reality of what IS...It may not be the case with every place and every doctor, but it IS a major possibility that Cindy was getting something prescribed to HER and administering it or "sharing" it with Casey, or allowing Casey to steal it from her without doing anything to stop it. The only way to know this would be to have a look at their drug store records and see what the "scrips" have been...and then find some way to believe anything that Cindy would say on the subject.

Also, it was never stated that Cindy DID this, only that it was a potential...:)

I believe you. My first husband worked in a hospital and has been able to get multiple drugs all his life. Considering his history of drug abuse and drug-seking behavior, it is really sad. He's on a first name basis with every ER doc and he gets whatever he wants, He has a little pain, he is given pain meds that I cannot get for my migraines. He used to steal drugs from me (on the rare occasion I had them.) Another woman I know who works at a county hospital also gets all the drugs she wants.

I wonder if any family outside the immediate has had a vigil prayer service for Caylee in Ohio or SC??? I wonder if KC friends attend? grandparents or LA???? IMO, it's a cold
family???

Hi ~ I find that REALLY hard to believe - LA is the spitting image of GA (minus the white top hair, of course)! :)

I either have info from a link given here or on another site (can't find right now) that mentioned GA and CA were married in 1979 or 1980. Will try to find info tomorrow anyway, what I read (was on a link that listed all GA's real estate investements in Ohio) indicated when CA's last name was changed to GA's. The timing didn't suggest that LA wasn't GA's or born "early" in relationship. Maybe someone else remembers this better than I.
Yes, IMO he looks too much like GA to not be his son.
Savannahanna:waitasec:

Too tired to be posting tonight, anyway!

I either have info from a link given here or on another site (can't find right now) that mentioned GA and CA were married in 1979 or 1980. Will try to find info tomorrow anyway, what I read (was on a link that listed all GA's real estate investements in Ohio) indicated when CA's last name was changed to GA's. The timing didn't suggest that LA wasn't GA's or born "early" in relationship. Maybe someone else remembers this better than I.
Yes, IMO he looks too much like GA to not be his son.
Savannahanna:waitasec:

Too tired to be posting tonight, anyway!
I'd be interested in seeing what you find - nothing surprises me anymore with this family!

George Anthony, Casey Anthony's father, is a former deputy sheriff in Trumbull County, Ohio, who moved his family to Orlando in 1989. Since then, he has held various security-related jobs. For a time, he was a security guard at the Sentinel.

George Anthony filed for dilssolution of marriage (AKA divorce) from Cynthia Anthony on 12/29/05. The order was dismissed on 11/28/2007.

According to Eddy, Casey and her parents, Cindy and George Anthony, originally are from Niles and moved to Orlando in 1989. Eddy's wife, Kathy, is George's sister. Casey's brother, Lee, also lives in Florida.

http://whereiscaylee.com/index.php?topic=6.0

This isn't very early info, and its mostly about George so I don't know if it will work here but it did say they were originally from Niles and I thought it might be helpful in the search.

I found it very interesting that GA filed for divorse right after Christmas that
year and came back 2 years later?? Did I get that right? I read some where that he had a gf but I can't find the link.........also gambling???

I'd be interested in seeing what you find - nothing surprises me anymore with this family!

Here is a link that was posted not even sure from what forum now. I have now lost the bd for LA . Thought he was a Scopio baby born in mid or later Nov., 1982 or 84?. Maybe someone remembers and can post. Thought he was 24 yrs.
Savannahanna
http://69.68.42.167:13131/SimpleQuery.asp

Hope that I am not violating any terms by posting this link-have no idea where I first saw it-found it in my "favorites" file.:waitasec:

Regarding LA birthdate 11-20-82 posted by Lovejac on 9-5-08 #537 on Astrologers thread.
Savannahanna

Here is a link that was posted not even sure from what forum now. I have now lost the bd for LA . Thought he was a Scopio baby born in mid or later Nov., 1982 or 84?. Maybe someone remembers and can post. Thought he was 24 yrs.
Savannahanna
http://69.68.42.167:13131/SimpleQuery.asp

Hope that I am not violating any terms by posting this link-have no idea where I first saw it-found it in my "favorites" file.:waitasec:
Savanna - That is the link to the search function on the Trumbull County Recorder of Deeds. That is the only online site where I have managed to find any information. That said, there is a deed showing GA as the husband of Terri R, dated March 19, 1980. There is a mortgage record that is signed by both GA and CA where they are respectively recorded as divorced, unmarried and single. It is dated October 3, 1980. So, it is likely that GA separated or divorced Terri sometime in 1980. The next document that I could find showing that GA and CA were married is dated 1984. So, one can conclude that they got married sometime between October 1980 and 1984.

Lee was born November 11, 1982. It is likely that he was conceived in February, 1981.

That is all I have been able to find.

I think it's a family name. Cousin, Uncle, etc.. Im not saying they arent related, but I dont think it's the same. TA could also be a sister or sister in law...Im thinking sister though. I havent confirmed the TA and the TV are even the same person at this point

But Im also still confused by the TV, TVjr RV and RV jr. TVjr cant be the same as the TA, way too young... the TV has been married to RV for too long to make that possible.

Jeez all these initials are more confusing...

Gregg (Rusty) Rosenberger is Terry's Brother and claims she was married to his sister, her name is now Terry Vandervort.

A post of his from another site.

My sister terri was married to George Anthony during the mid to late 70’s. They dated all through high school and married for about 5 years, of not so wonderful wedding bliss.
She can tell you that George Anthony was an habitual liar. He had to always fabricate his stories, constantly lying, that was the main reason they divorced.
George’s father Lee, owned and operated a very successful used car dealership for many years in Niles, Ohio, called Anthony’s Auto Sales, before retiring to Florida.
I wonder were George learned to lie so well. He was born in to it, litterally.
As they say, “Like father, like daughter.”
Give my sister a call and she’ll enlighten you of George Anthony’s dark, deceitful side evidently passed on to his daughter.

Gregg (Rusty) Rosenberger is Terry's Brother and claims she was married to his sister, her name is now Terry Vandervort.

A post of his from another site.

Interesting. So is Vanderv a name she assumed when re-marrying? Is her maiden name Rosenb? Also, do you know who Royce V is?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back