Casey & The Anthonys: The Early Years

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's interesting to see that a question posed on Topix, asking for input from anyone who went to school with Ms. Casey, has NO responses.
Where are all the seekers of fame and celebrity? I don't get it, unless there is danger to coming forward. Hmmm.

Now necessarily. I would not make a comment, unless it impacted the case. Then it would be to LE.

but dont you remember casey was a virgin when she was 7 months pregnant ?
That fact that cindy went to battle with her family over such an obvious lie was crazy to me. She wasnt any different then than she is now.
Wonder how expained that virgin birth 8 weeks later.
and she told teh grund she had female problems.....when exactly did she tell jessie the truth and how did she explain her lie?

She sent him a text message announcing she was pregnant, and he was the father.

NOT the way most people would choose to break such important news.

Good morning!

I've read a few pages into this thread. Due to some errors and things on some of the posts it's taking too long to go through all of them so would you all bear with me if some of my questions are redundant?

Early on Rick came up as a topic. Did anyone post his interview here? I found a random website (not one on the no-no list) last week, where someone had gone and cleaned up all the false statements and he even answered some questions on the site. I haven't had any luck figuring how to post a link but if I can find the site again I can try to bring some of the interview here if anyone would like.

RE KC and her probable psychological issues, everyone needs to remember KC has been an adult in the eyes of the law and medical community since she was 18 years old. Unless she threatened harm to herself or others her family couldn't force her to get help.
I think it's irresponsible to post that CA probably got drugs to self treat KC. No MD worth his license would hand over anti psychotic meds to anyone they are not personally treating. Especially someone without a diagnoses! And as a nurse, CA would not have access to these meds unless she was working in a psych hospital. In this case she would lose her license if she were ever caught. On a side note, it sounded to me that Cindy was working in administration where she would have no easy access to any Rx drugs that weren't her own.

RE GA and CA marriage license, does it state on the dissolution paper work they filed what state they were married in?

On another thread a teacher who knew KC in HS stated she was quiet and shy. I think the posts here stating she was out of her element in HS is probably correct, she came into her own after HS. She could have manifested into someone who appeared to be shy to fly under the wire. If she had problems as a younger child she learned how to not be noticed as she got a little older. Also in elementary school where kids spend most of their day with one teacher this is harder to do.

RE KC dropping out of hs. She didn't, I think it's very likely KC found out just before she was supposed to graduate she was failing English or some other mandatory class and there was nothing she could do to fix it. I believe CA stated in an interview KC was .5 units short from graduating. No matter how many units KC had accumulated, if she failed a required class her transcript would show her to be .5 units shy, actually she is that one required class short but that is the way it prints out.

I know there is info here from early on regarding if KC had any prior run ins with the law. I don't remember if there was anything there. My daughter was arrested when she was 14 when she got caught stealing a pair of panties (1 pr that was all), after she brazenly lied to; 1st the store security then two police officers about everything from her name, where she lived, an adult contact and why she wasn't in school. She was so lucky they only charged her with the petty theft! Anyway when she had her 5 minutes in court she was sentenced to community service, we were told if she did x number of hours, her record would be expunged once she turned 18 as long as she never graced their halls again. We didn't even have to worry about having it sealed as a minor. It's possible if KC was in trouble as a youth offender she could have had the same deal.

I think this is an interesting thread. If everyone keeps plugging along as they have on other topics, more information will be uncovered. Casey is only 22, many, many people have been using pc's since she was pretty young. To me that says information is out there, just waiting to be found.

I have a few problems with CA medicated by KC, too. Everywhere I've worked the drugs were counted, Q shift. Or, the were in numbered, patient-specific packets. In order to take one, one would have to fail to give the dose to the patient.

I'd like to know why only CA is named as the owner of the Hope Springs residence...was there a bankruptcy, legal issues, divorce? Why wouldn't George be named as owning the property?

Check out Orange County Property Appraiser website - hope I am posting the link correctly (1st time)

http://paarcgis.ocpafl.org/Webmap3/default.aspx

Search by Owner - CA comes up but no GA - purchased 1989

CA took over the family finances, after she and CA got back together. Including the deed.

Per Rick, the marriage nearly broke up over GA's Net gambling.

This is an interesting theory. If KC had previously had a baby at home, after covering up the pregnancy, then drowned the child in the toilet, or left it out to die...like we hear some terrible stories that teens do in a panic, that would explain the "not again" statement. There would be no record of a birth or death.

Maybe "not again" just refers to the constant problems she brings to the family. Another KC mess to clean up.

Good morning!

I've read a few pages into this thread. Due to some errors and things on some of the posts it's taking too long to go through all of them so would you all bear with me if some of my questions are redundant?

Early on Rick came up as a topic. Did anyone post his interview here? I found a random website (not one on the no-no list) last week, where someone had gone and cleaned up all the false statements and he even answered some questions on the site. I haven't had any luck figuring how to post a link but if I can find the site again I can try to bring some of the interview here if anyone would like.

RE KC and her probable psychological issues, everyone needs to remember KC has been an adult in the eyes of the law and medical community since she was 18 years old. Unless she threatened harm to herself or others her family couldn't force her to get help.
I think it's irresponsible to post that CA probably got drugs to self treat KC. No MD worth his license would hand over anti psychotic meds to anyone they are not personally treating. Especially someone without a diagnoses! And as a nurse, CA would not have access to these meds unless she was working in a psych hospital. In this case she would lose her license if she were ever caught. On a side note, it sounded to me that Cindy was working in administration where she would have no easy access to any Rx drugs that weren't her own.

RE GA and CA marriage license, does it state on the dissolution paper work they filed what state they were married in?

On another thread a teacher who knew KC in HS stated she was quiet and shy. I think the posts here stating she was out of her element in HS is probably correct, she came into her own after HS. She could have manifested into someone who appeared to be shy to fly under the wire. If she had problems as a younger child she learned how to not be noticed as she got a little older. Also in elementary school where kids spend most of their day with one teacher this is harder to do.

RE KC dropping out of hs. She didn't, I think it's very likely KC found out just before she was supposed to graduate she was failing English or some other mandatory class and there was nothing she could do to fix it. I believe CA stated in an interview KC was .5 units short from graduating. No matter how many units KC had accumulated, if she failed a required class her transcript would show her to be .5 units shy, actually she is that one required class short but that is the way it prints out.

I know there is info here from early on regarding if KC had any prior run ins with the law. I don't remember if there was anything there. My daughter was arrested when she was 14 when she got caught stealing a pair of panties (1 pr that was all), after she brazenly lied to; 1st the store security then two police officers about everything from her name, where she lived, an adult contact and why she wasn't in school. She was so lucky they only charged her with the petty theft! Anyway when she had her 5 minutes in court she was sentenced to community service, we were told if she did x number of hours, her record would be expunged once she turned 18 as long as she never graced their halls again. We didn't even have to worry about having it sealed as a minor. It's possible if KC was in trouble as a youth offender she could have had the same deal.

I think this is an interesting thread. If everyone keeps plugging along as they have on other topics, more information will be uncovered. Casey is only 22, many, many people have been using pc's since she was pretty young. To me that says information is out there, just waiting to be found.
I have to question the "expunging" of a juivenile record. Juvenile records can be considered in sentencing guildlines when an adult. I think expunged merely means that it's only available to certain people. It is NOT completely gone.

I have to question the "expunging" of a juivenile record. Juvenile records can be considered in sentencing guildlines when an adult. I think expunged merely means that it's only available to certain people. It is NOT completely gone.

Correct, LE and the courts would always be able to see them. To get top level security clearance they have to be disclosed as well. They are not visible on background checks by employers etc...

ETA - Another possibility - if the gambling rumor is true - maybe CA preferred to have the property under her own name.

That or because of the foreclosures they may have been able to get a better interest rate with just Cindy.

She sent him a text message announcing she was pregnant, and he was the father.

NOT the way most people would choose to break such important news.

Do you have the source for this info?

Thanks

I have a few problems with CA medicated by KC, too. Everywhere I've worked the drugs were counted, Q shift. Or, the were in numbered, patient-specific packets. In order to take one, one would have to fail to give the dose to the patient.

Trust me when I tell you that when people work together in a hospital with doctors they get to know those doctors and those doctors will write them prescriptions, including refills and a wide variety WITHOUT any examination at all. I KNOW this-it is not something that I was told, it is something that I have witnessed time and again with several relatives in the health care industry. My egg donor could get a "scrip" to ANYTHING she wanted and I personally KNOW one woman who was getting prescriptions for Oxycontin from the doctor that she worked for and dosing it out to her son which was heavily addicted. It happens, and to deny that it happens is to deny the very reality of what IS...It may not be the case with every place and every doctor, but it IS a major possibility that Cindy was getting something prescribed to HER and administering it or "sharing" it with Casey, or allowing Casey to steal it from her without doing anything to stop it. The only way to know this would be to have a look at their drug store records and see what the "scrips" have been...and then find some way to believe anything that Cindy would say on the subject.

Also, it was never stated that Cindy DID this, only that it was a potential...:)

Expungements. One can have a misdemeanor conviction expunged. Most states allow this one time. It is literally taken out of the court records and the even whited-out from the register. The only agency which does not expunge thet record is the State Police for recidivism purposes.

Rick is CA's brother.

Trust me when I tell you that when people work together in a hospital with doctors they get to know those doctors and those doctors will write them prescriptions, including refills and a wide variety WITHOUT any examination at all. I KNOW this-it is not something that I was told, it is something that I have witnessed time and again with several relatives in the health care industry. My egg donor could get a "scrip" to ANYTHING she wanted and I personally KNOW one woman who was getting prescriptions for Oxycontin from the doctor that she worked for and dosing it out to her son which was heavily addicted. It happens, and to deny that it happens is to deny the very reality of what IS...It may not be the case with every place and every doctor, but it IS a major possibility that Cindy was getting something prescribed to HER and administering it or "sharing" it with Casey, or allowing Casey to steal it from her without doing anything to stop it. The only way to know this would be to have a look at their drug store records and see what the "scrips" have been...and then find some way to believe anything that Cindy would say on the subject.

Also, it was never stated that Cindy DID this, only that it was a potential...:)
You are so right, Magic. And don't forget the tons of samples the drug reps dump on docs daily. Some of my former in-laws were medical professionals, and I concur with your statement. That doesn't mean it's true in this case, but it's certainly a possibility.

This is a great site for looking up public records. Select all record types and then select the state. A large list of available public records shows up. You may have to find out the county. There is no cost. If you start on the home page, there may be more options available. Check it out.

http://www.blackbookonline.info/criminalsearch.aspx

Just a thought....IIRC KC had opened credit card accounts in CA's name...whats to say she didnt also use CA's name if she was ever arrested also? Maybe a fake ID as well? IMO! When I searched www.myorangeclerk.com under CA's name (same middle name but different BD of course, and we know how KC loves her lies) there are several drug charges. Check it out!

Just a thought....IIRC KC had opened credit card accounts in CA's name...whats to say she didnt also use CA's name if she was ever arrested also? Maybe a fake ID as well? IMO! When I searched www.myorangeclerk.com under CA's name (same middle name but different BD of course, and we know how KC loves her lies) there are several drug charges. Check it out!

I believe that it has been established that this is a different CA. What a great tool though, who knew LA had so many traffic stops.

you are correct none of it ever goes away.

I believe that it has been established that this is a different CA. What a great tool though, who knew LA had so many traffic stops.

Oh ok, I will read back and see if I can find that. The thing that got me excited was the BD of the CA at orange countys website. 9-22-80....9 being the month of GA's bd, 22 being KC's age and the 80..well she was born in 86 and its been said that there is always some "truth" to the lies she tells....

And yeah, LA does have a lot of traffic stops. Wasnt one of those just last month?

Expungements. One can have a misdemeanor conviction expunged. Most states allow this one time. It is literally taken out of the court records and the even whited-out from the register. The only agency which does not expunge thet record is the State Police for recidivism purposes.

Rick is CA's brother.

That has not been my experience and I also used "youthful offender". Though no one else can see or have access to the records, the courts still could.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg
Back