Casey & The Anthonys: The Early Years

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lee and Ruth Anthony are GA parents who live in Ft Myers.

Found another TA who divorced a Robert Anthony in 1997
That confused me a bit too but I did find out that Terri's mother is also Terri R. Could be her?

Okay Ive done alot of research on this and I do not believe the TV everyone is referring to is GAs exwife... Female relative.. TV is married to Royce and has been since the 80's her maiden name is Anthony. Both are from Niles... I believe there is an ex by the property records but I dont believe it's the one everyone thinks... Bad to class, will do more later

There is only 1 HS in Niles, Niles Mckinley HS I found Royce but none of the other players.
Terri's mother's name is also Terri. Her father is Royce.

Ive gone through all of the Clerk of Court Websites in Ohio, and the myfloridacounty.com search.. NADA!! under any of the names as afar as the marriage divorce records...
I don't believe that Ohio lists marriage/divorce data online, do they?

I don't believe that Ohio lists marriage/divorce data online, do they?

I dont remember anymore where I've looked.. I started with the obvious and have been beyond that now... I still have some access to my old PI search stuff so I've been using that.

REALLY??? How old is GAs supposedly Terri....cause if Terri and Royce werent married until the 80's that doesnt make sense...

Now Im getting confused Im going to have to start a family tree to keep up with all of this info...

Royce V graduated from St Stephen's School in Niles in 1983..

Could it possibly there are 2 children by Terri and Royce named Terri and Royce?

Im beginning to remember why I am no longer a Private Investigator....lol...

People here didn't respond. I kinda think Rick would, he seemed eager to share a couple months ago, ya know?

You have my vote if that counts for anything. I think that Rick could be a fountain of information if he was willing to speak with you.

Re: Ohio property records
George and Terry are listed as husband and wife in a 3/20/80 deed, and George and Cindy are listed as husband and wife in a 5/31/84 deed, if that narrows anything down...

Re: Ohio property records
George and Terry are listed as husband and wife in a 3/20/80 deed, and George and Cindy are listed as husband and wife in a 5/31/84 deed, if that narrows anything down...

a.

That IS interesting.

There are 56 George Anthony's "LISTED" in Ohio...
and there are 64 George Anthony's "LISTED" in Florida

It takes nothing to veer off track and start tracing another GA....
There is a better than average chance that any one of these 118 GA's have a court case, foreclosure, exwife... etc...

I can tell you from personal/professional experience unless you are really good at analyzing handwriting, when doing a cold skip like this that is very unreliable. OH the stories I could tell.. Just watch out cause one wrong click and your off in a totally wrong direction.. Which in my opinion is what is happening with this case and the research of the A family early years.

There is a better than average chance that any one of these 118 GA's have a court case, foreclosure, exwife... etc...

I can tell you from personal/professional experience unless you are really good at analyzing handwriting, when doing a cold skip like this that is very unreliable. OH the stories I could tell.. Just watch out cause one wrong click and your off in a totally wrong direction.. Which in my opinion is what is happening with this case and the research of the A family early years.

According to PeopleFinders.Com, there are only six George A. A's in Ohio (and one can immediately be eliminated - Georgette.)

Yes I would tend to agree with you, but how many George A. As have lived in Trumbull County Ohio (the county of the aforementioned records) where the GA is known to have resided, was married to a CA/CP? Have a Mother name RA? Were involved in the leasing of a car lot? etc...?

There are a minimum 14 records for "George A's" the Trumbull County Records and from what I can tell, every single one of them is the GA. He is always listed with either Anthony's Auto Sales or Cynthia. The only records where he is not, he is listed with Terri. I would guess that using those addresses and that county should help to narrow down any searches that you may be trying to do.

MOO

There are a minimum 14 records for "George A's" the Trumbull County Records and from what I can tell, every single one of them is the GA. He is always listed with either Anthony's Auto Sales or Cynthia. The only records where he is not, he is listed with Terri. I would guess that using those addresses and that county should help to narrow down any searches that you may be trying to do.

MOO

Those are just listed.. Not all use a middle name.. and I can tell you also without a doubt, middle initials are more often than not wrong in listings... I agree that the ones listed with the Auto Sales business are all him, but there are also several GA's who got married in Nevada.

I was really only looking for marriage records .
Do you have a DOB for him? Im thinking the Terri is wrong I dont think that is associated with our GA... but another one who originated out of Warren County OH

There also seems to be a deed transfer after the divorce that seems to still list him and his ex-wife as husband & wife. If it's the same GA, then they were possibly transferring a title to a child he had with his ex-wife?

May be another G.A.A??? Also in Trumball County records is a record for a militray discharge for a G.A.A. dated 1/1/1921. Perhaps a relative (or his Dad's given name?)

Those are just listed.. Not all use a middle name.. and I can tell you also without a doubt, middle initials are more often than not wrong in listings... I agree that the ones listed with the Auto Sales business are all him, but there are also several GA's who got married in Nevada.

I was really only looking for marriage records .
Do you have a DOB for him? Im thinking the Terri is wrong I dont think that is associated with our GA... but another one who originated out of Warren County OH

George is 57, BDay of 09/05/1951.

I understand your reservations about TA, but how to you explain the property transfer of a RA to GA & TA.. I mean that would be highly coincidental. Or the listing of George as divorced and Cindy as unmarried?

George is 57, BDay of 09/05/1951.

I understand your reservations about TA, but how to you explain the property transfer of a RA to GA & TA.. I mean that would be highly coincidental.

I think it's a family name. Cousin, Uncle, etc.. Im not saying they arent related, but I dont think it's the same. TA could also be a sister or sister in law...Im thinking sister though. I havent confirmed the TA and the TV are even the same person at this point

But Im also still confused by the TV, TVjr RV and RV jr. TVjr cant be the same as the TA, way too young... the TV has been married to RV for too long to make that possible.

Jeez all these initials are more confusing...

I think it's a family name. Cousin, Uncle, etc.. Im not saying they arent related, but I dont think it's the same.

But Im also still confused by the TV, TVjr RV and RV jr. TVjr cant be the same as the TA, way too young... the TV has been married to RV for too long to make that possible.

I understand where you are coming from. I was pursuaded by the document in which G A. A is the grantor he is listed as the husband of the grantee TA. Not that any of this pertains to the case, I still find it fascinating :)

Cindy's BDay is 06/05/58 if that helps with the marriage search.

Based on my review of the Ohio property records, I would say Terri/Terry L. *advertiser censored*****y is unrelated, and there are 2 Terri/Terry R. *advertiser censored*****ys, 1 of which is George's ex and 1 of which is connected with Royce V. and has the V. last name in some records.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back