Casey & The Anthonys: The Early Years

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that would be amazing! He hasn't responded or who hasn't responded? I would love to know more info about the Anthony family!

People here didn't respond. I kinda think Rick would, he seemed eager to share a couple months ago, ya know?

haha that little dancing person rules. :woohoo:
I agree that it's VERY strange so little is known about the family's past. I'm guessing Casey has a small juvenile record for stealing or something. But it would be so interesting to hear info from former teachers, neighbors, and especially non-nuclear family members! Maybe George's ex-wife?! You'd think the media would be all over this.

I agree! I think Casey probably has a sealed juvie record too, things like this don't just happen overnight- it is a process.

This is a great site for looking up public records. Select all record types and then select the state. A large list of available public records shows up. You may have to find out the county. There is no cost. If you start on the home page, there may be more options available. Check it out.

http://www.blackbookonline.info/criminalsearch.aspx

any info on the past would be great...:) Give NG something to talk about...LOL...

I agree! I think Casey probably has a sealed juvie record too, things like this don't just happen overnight- it is a process.
Yeah! I bet it would have been a more extensive record if she didn't have a former LE father and Cindy as a mother. But that's just my opinion.

People here didn't respond. I kinda think Rick would, he seemed eager to share a couple months ago, ya know?
I bet everyone would be totally interested, even if they didn't reply. I felt sort of strange replying bc I thought you were waiting for a mod/admin reply. But I was excited so I replied anyway. I say you should go for it if you can! And I agree that it seems Rick would appreciate a good forum for giving his perspective. I dont get why people post on Topix-- too confusing and informal. I was also thinking the local papers would probably want to scoop your info. You could free-lance :) jk, but I think you could get some great info in an interview.

It would be helpful if someone can provide me with the cities and counties that they lived in for Ohio and Florida. I am sorry, I am getting tired and I have to be up for work in 5 hrs. If someone can help me out, I can probably get some info from the public records on Blackbook. I will do this tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

It would be helpful if someone can provide me with the cities and counties that they lived in for Ohio and Florida. I am sorry, I am getting tired and I have to be up for work in 5 hrs. If someone can help me out, I can probably get some info from the public records on Blackbook. I will do this tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

Warren Ohio is where they were from I believe. I am not sure of the county...Hope that helps a little...:) Go to bed...5 hours is not enough-6 and a half is more like it...:blowkiss: Also the only place they have lived in Florida is right where they are now-same house same address right from the beginning-Orlando...

Yeah! I bet it would have been a more extensive record if she didn't have a former LE father and Cindy as a mother. But that's just my opinion.

I bet everyone would be totally interested, even if they didn't reply. I felt sort of strange replying bc I thought you were waiting for a mod/admin reply. But I was excited so I replied anyway. I say you should go for it if you can! And I agree that it seems Rick would appreciate a good forum for giving his perspective. I dont get why people post on Topix-- too confusing and informal. I was also thinking the local papers would probably want to scoop your info. You could free-lance :) jk, but I think you could get some great info in an interview.

I would LOVE if you could do that onelostgirl (whoisslowlyandpainfullyfindingherself). :blowkiss:

Hello everyone...this is my first post although I have been reading here for 2 plus years. Everyone here just amazes me with their skills! I not sure I can help much but I do know that Warren, Ohio is in Trumbull County. You can do a docket search for Trumbull county online but...I have no idea how to post a link. If someone can tell me how maybe I can help alittle bit more. Nice to meet you all.

Hello everyone...this is my first post although I have been reading here for 2 plus years. Everyone here just amazes me with their skills! I not sure I can help much but I do know that Warren, Ohio is in Trumbull County. You can do a docket search for Trumbull county online but...I have no idea how to post a link. If someone can tell me how maybe I can help alittle bit more. Nice to meet you all.
Trumbull County is where I have found deed records for them online. Problem is, I don't know how to read/interpret the documents that come up! There is quite a lot of information that can be gleaned from those records though as you can look up by last name!

PinkPanther, I also just searched for George A in the Trumbull County Recorder of Deeds from 1980 (when records start to 1991).

http://69.68.42.167:13131/Navigate.asp?SimpleSearch.x=95&SimpleSearch.y=6

There are several results for him and Cindy. Now only if I, Like you had a clue what any of that means.

ETA: I have since looked at the documents themselves which are considerably more helpful, it appears that G&C were at one point leasing their land in Ohio to to an oil company while they were living in Florida.

Also, I searched the Trumbull County Clerks of Courts for a George A and there were several results for a GA as defendant "IN THE MATTER OF FORECLOSURE OF LIENS FOR DELINQUE"

http://69.68.42.167:4702/pa.urd/pamw6500.display

I dont know of it is the George but comparing the deeds to the dockets might help, I will try to do so if I have time before heading to work.

Any thoughts?

I'm local to Rick if he is indeed in or near Myrtle beach (I am about 15-20 min from Myrtle beach). I had mentioned quite some time back that I would be willing to do whatever (try to call him, see if he'd be interested in meeting and answering questions we may have or whatever but ONLY if he is willing and only with Trica's OK) on my end if everyone wanted to see if we could learn more info from Rick. He seemed like he wanted to be heard when he was posting on Topix so I don't feel like it would be out of line to attempt to contact him. No one had ever responded so I just let it go... my offer still stands though.

I think he might welcome the chance to be heard. As long as Tricia gives the ok, and it's done respectfully. Better do it quick, though, you know Cindy reads here, and once she gets wind of possible contact, she'll start ....well, you know, doing the Cindy thing:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Just searched for George A in the Trumbull County Recorder of Deeds from 1980 (when records start to 1991).

http://69.68.42.167:13131/Navigate.asp?SimpleSearch.x=95&SimpleSearch.y=6

There are several results for him and Cindy. Now if I only had a clue what any of that means.

Also, I searched the Trumbull County Clerks of Courts for a George A and there were several results for a GA as defendant "IN THE MATTER OF FORECLOSURE OF LIENS FOR DELINQUE"

http://69.68.42.167:4702/pa.urd/pamw6500.display

I dont know of it is the George but comparing the deeds to the dockets might help, I will try to do so if I have time before heading to work.

Any thoughts?

I'm not an expert on these things, but it seems they were leasing property in Ohio to energy companies for some time after they moved to Florida. It also appears they ran into some legal/money troubles and were ordered to pay some money back to a bank (possibly a foreclosure?). It also looks like they were living together for some time prior to being married. Hopefully people who are a little more learned in these types of things can explain some of it.

The one interesting thing I read, was on one of the 1980 deeds it refers to them as:

"George A. Anthony, Divorced & Unremarried and Cynthia Plesea, Single & Unmarried."

I'm sure I knew that George was married before, but this case is so twisted you forget certain details.

I'm not an expert on these things, but it seems they were leasing property in Ohio to energy companies for some time after they moved to Florida. It also appears they ran into some legal/money troubles and were ordered to pay some money back to a bank (possibly a foreclosure?). It also looks like they were living together for some time prior to being married. Hopefully people who are a little more learned in these types of things can explain some of it.

The one interesting thing I read, was on one of the 1980 deeds it refers to them as:

"George A. Anthony, Divorced & Unremarried and Cynthia Plesea, Single & Unmarried."

I'm sure I knew that George was married before, but this case is so twisted you forget certain details.

There is also one deed transfer with him and his ex-wife while they were still married.

ETA - And another one that gets processed in 1989 - with the original document still listing them as husband and wife.

Exactly what I was thinking... in 1980 they were not married, then another deed in 87 has them married. Well between 1980 and 1987 2 kids were born, were they married??

There is also one deed transfer with him and his ex-wife while they were still married.

ETA - And another one that gets processed in 1989 - with the original document still listing them as husband and wife.

There also seems to be a deed transfer after the divorce that seems to still list him and his ex-wife as husband & wife. If it's the same GA, then they were possibly transferring a title to a child he had with his ex-wife?

Ive searched high and low, I cant find a marriage or divorce record for either GA or CA. Seems we should be able to find that....

Maybe someone in Ohio knows George's Ex wife and she might give information..

maybe Cindy broke the marriage up..etc..That wouldn't surprise me.:woohoo:

Ive searched high and low, I cant find a marriage or divorce record for either GA or CA. Seems we should be able to find that....

I find that very interesting also.

Is it possible that the marriage is recorded in the county where CA is from?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back