Casey & The Anthonys: The Early Years

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It would be helpful if someone can provide me with the cities and counties that they lived in for Ohio and Florida. I am sorry, I am getting tired and I have to be up for work in 5 hrs. If someone can help me out, I can probably get some info from the public records on Blackbook. I will do this tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

Don't know if this will be of any further help, but I posted this earlier:

"According to Eddy, Casey and her parents, Cindy and George Anthony, originally are from Niles and moved to Orlando in 1989. Eddy's wife, Kathy, is George's sister. Casey's brother, Lee, also lives in Florida."

Niles is a city in the county of Trumbull, Ohio.

I find that very interesting also.

Is it possible that the marriage is recorded in the county where CA is from?

Ive gone through all of the Clerk of Court Websites in Ohio, and the myfloridacounty.com search.. NADA!! under any of the names as afar as the marriage divorce records...

After doing some googling I came across a blog where they are dismissing the connection to the first marriage. They claim that the GA married to the TA is different than KC's dad.

I don't know if I buy this, though since the one document definitely referred to:

"George A. Anthony, Divorced & Unremarried and Cynthia Plesea, Single & Unmarried."

Somewhere there is an ex, but without any records to confirm it, we don't know if it is the TA listed in those documents.

Ive gone through all of the Clerk of Court Websites in Ohio, and the myfloridacounty.com search.. NADA!! under any of the names as afar as the marriage divorce records...

Las Vegas, maybe LOL :confused:

After doing some googling I came across a blog where they are dismissing the connection to the first marriage. They claim that the GA married to the TA is different than KC's dad.

I don't know if I buy this, though since the one document definitely referred to:

"George A. Anthony, Divorced & Unremarried and Cynthia Plesea, Single & Unmarried."

Somewhere there is an ex, but without any records to confirm it, we don't know if it is the TA listed in those documents.

That is bizzare. I do believe the ex to be TA, I think I recall an alleged sister who posted somewhere about that relationship once, though I have no idea where I read her comments as it was so long ago. I think there are census records for Trumbull county. I am going to go have a look. < ETA: Scratch that last sentence. I was mistaken.

This is a THEORY: There is no foundation in fact or evidence. This is only a THEORY. Please do not take it as if it is the "gospel truth"...Thanks :blowkiss:
If Cindy DID have another baby of her own AFTER she had Casey, and Casey had somehow "hurt" that baby and caused its demise and Cindy had "covered it up" to keep anyone from knowing about Casey and then just determined not to HAVE anymore children, then THAT would explain that statement: Oh no, not again, and it would also explain the statement What have you DONE? It is far fetched and WAY WAY WAY out there in the stratosphere, but it IS possible that Cindy and George had another child that did not make it for one reason or another...Maybe THAT is why they moved so far away, to get a brand new fresh start away from painful memories...It is crazy to even GO here, but this case had BEEN so insane, NOT to go where others fear to tread is a mistake I think, because there is SOMETHING that is VERY wrong in this family, and I think Cindy knows and Casey knows what it is...

I was just wondering if KC had another baby and did something to it like teens do..........(secret/ til delivered and died....CA covered it up........) then had Caylee and CA said 'we will keep this one'..........far fetched I know but CA words like NOT AGAIN haunts me...........IMO, I wouldn't put anything past this family

I remember reading something also and GA first wife was a Terri/Terry......it was her relative that said the marriage dissolved because of all his LIES

That is bizzare. I do believe the ex to be TA, I think I recall an alleged sister who posted somewhere about that relationship once, though I have no idea where I read her comments as it was so long ago. I think there are census records for Trumbull county. I am going to go have a look. < ETA: Scratch that last sentence. I was mistaken.

I also believe the ex to be TA, but I'm just relating what I found on another site. The reason I believe it is TA is because of the one deed transfer to someone with the initials RA, who then appears as a co-defendant with GA in a case involving unpaid taxes. Perhaps it is a child of GA's, or it could be a relative, but there is definitely a connection between GA-TA that relates to similar addresses for Anthony's Car Sales.

I also believe the ex to be TA, but I'm just relating what I found on another site. The reason I believe it is TA is because of the one deed transfer to someone with the initials RA, who then appears as a co-defendant with GA in a case involving unpaid taxes. Perhaps it is a child of GA's, or it could be a relative, but there is definitely a connection between GA-TA that relates to similar addresses for Anthony's Car Sales.

Exactly.

I thought RA was GA's mother.. NO??

If I recall correctly the woman claiming to be TA's sister said G&T were HS sweethearts, If we could figure out when and where George graduated that might help in determining if they did in deed attend the same school which would add more credence to the story.

I thought RA was GA's mother.. NO??

That could be. As I said I get myself all confused with names in this case. Even if it is GA's mother, than that definitely links GA with TA in these instances, since they, together, transferred a deed to RA.

I also noticed that when you view the actual documents the dates are different. Some of them show dates as far back as 1976, but, for some reason, they were never recorded by the Clerk until 1980, so they show up as 1980 in the list.

Here's CA Nursing License Info...

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/irm00praes/prasindi.asp?LicId=94605&ProfNBR=1701&Lookup=TRUE

License Verification
Data As Of 10/30/2008

CYNTHIAMARIE PLESEAANTHONY
LICENSE NUMBER: RN2087282 Printer Friendly Version

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Profession
REGISTERED NURSE

License/Activity Status
CLEAR/ACTIVE

License Expiration Date License Original Issue Date
4/30/2009 02/12/1990

Discipline on File Continuing Education Audit
NO NO

Address of Record
1375 S SEMORAN BLVD
BUILDING 5 SUITE 1311
WINTER PARK,FL32792

The information on this page is a secure, primary source for license verification provided by The Florida Department of Health, Division of Medical Quality Assurance. This website is maintained by Division staff and is updated immediately upon a change to our licensing and enforcement database.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copyright© 2007 State of Florida
Privacy Statement * Disclaimer
Accessibility Information * Email Advisory
Download Data

The document dated to March 19th 1980, regards the tranfer of property, of a George A. A the "husband of the grantee" to T R. A. That is pretty solid to me.

Okay Ive done alot of research on this and I do not believe the TV everyone is referring to is GAs exwife... Female relative.. TV is married to Royce and has been since the 80's her maiden name is Anthony. Both are from Niles... I believe there is an ex by the property records but I dont believe it's the one everyone thinks... Bad to class, will do more later

There is only 1 HS in Niles, Niles Mckinley HS I found Royce but none of the other players.

Try (Las Vegas) Nevada or Hawaii. Some folks go to other states to get hitched. :)

Methinks we'll find the marriage records were from the State of Confusion.

Lee and Ruth Anthony are GA parents who live in Ft Myers.

Found another TA who divorced a Robert Anthony in 1997

There also seems to be a deed transfer after the divorce that seems to still list him and his ex-wife as husband & wife. If it's the same GA, then they were possibly transferring a title to a child he had with his ex-wife?

It's the same GA. I compared their signatures to the statement he made to LE. I couldn't understand the date on that document???

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back