Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez must be feeling at a bit of a loose end right now

He most likely believed he'd consolidate his (gag) reputation via a series of highly publicised appeals

Probably thought he'd become a reknowned and respected late-night talk show guest - in between taking credit for ghost-written books about the case (with KC behind bars and trusting him to deposit her share in an account he'd set up for her)

All gone now, all over

Wonder if he'd choose to run his defence differently if given another chance, in light of her swift release ?

I wonder why his wife hasn't spoke up yet. I can't imagine her allowing Jose to flirt with FCA publicly without getting upset.

To be brutally frank, if I were his wife I wouldn't care what he did or with whom -- as long as it kept him away from me

I think she will check into some kind of high-security mental health facility/rehab for awhile. It will be more for her safety and protection than anything else as she cannot be rehabbed for being an extremely immature habitual liar. I think it will be somewhere remote like out in desert in Arizona or out on the coast in Cali/Oregon/Wa. I know people all over the nation are upset but the west coast is know for being for laid back and accepting and she might be just a little bit safer out there. Just my opinion.

After that, I could see her relocating to some small remote town and finding some poor chump to support her. Remember, while most of us on here believe she is guilty, there are people out there who believe she is innocent or are not even aware of this case (I know, hard to imagine, but true. I know many people who do not follow mainstream news and have no idea who Casey Anthony is). I think by most people’s standards, she is good looking and still quite young, I don’t think she’ll have a hard time finding a man.

I don’t believe she is capable of being a productive member of society or supporting herself, I think the only way she will survive in the years to come is by finding men who will support her.

What name do you think he will choose? River Cruz is already taken. Maybe Bella Swamp or Keelia Childs?

Here is one option for a new look.
I guess from Star magazine???

Attachments

• makeover.png
    makeover.png
    496.4 KB · Views: 74
Oh, I imagine she'll believe Ceecee sounds kewl

Maybe Ceecee Lee ?

OUTSTANDING

what's that old rubric ? The name of your first pet, and the name of the first street you lived on? wink - y'all know what I'm talking about?

Once they (DT) grasp that she's not going to be their licence to print money, they'll put distance between themselves and her. And one thing narcissists/sociopaths/demon possessed are -- is vengeful. They plot revenge for years in some cases. Truth doesn't come into it for them. Lies work. Mud sticks. And they know it. I'd be very worried if I were the DT. In fact, I believe they're already worried about what their association with KC will ultimately cost them. Their trials are just beginning. And I really enjoy knowing that

I agree I can see the DT distancing themselves for those reasons.

I think right now Jose, Cheney and Dottie are still in the honeymoon phase with Casey. The DT will get some respect in the legal community for awhile, but there is another message board that I visited a few days back in which people pointed out that the DT throughout the trial seemed to friendly with Casey and I think Casey probably wormed her way into their lives but I have the feeling JB, DCS and CM could learn the hard way like Amy H. and KC's other friends did.

As I mentioned before the support they will give her outside of jail will be short term unless Casey manages to find ways to sponging off them. I think the spouses and families of the DT will eventually get annoyed with their post trial support of Casey. I just mentioned Jose's wife in a previous thread, but I could see his 20 something daughter tiring of Casey being around.

I can see the paralegals or other people that have worked with the DT also getting tired of Casey at some point.

My vote for a new name is-
Miss Carry O'Justice :fence:

Attachments

• 269595_121849951238391_121843054572414_172879_275557_n.jpg
    269595_121849951238391_121843054572414_172879_275557_n.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 35
I wonder why his wife hasn't spoke up yet. I can't imagine her allowing Jose to flirt with FCA publicly without getting upset.

Have you ever seen his wife? I would bet my bottom dollar she is not threatened by Casey Anthony. :giggle:

Have you ever seen his wife? I would bet my bottom dollar she is not threatened by Casey Anthony. :giggle:

Nevertheless, I bet she's wishing she was Mrs. Jeff Ashton or Mrs. Yuri Melich

:floorlaugh:

She will never be able to keep her trap shut about who she really is, alias or no alias.

I agree I can see the DT distancing themselves for those reasons.

I think right now Jose, Cheney and Dottie are still in the honeymoon phase with Casey. The DT will get some respect in the legal community for awhile, but there is another message board that I visited a few days back in which people pointed out that the DT throughout the trial seemed to friendly with Casey and I think Casey probably wormed her way into their lives but I have the feeling JB, DCS and CM could learn the hard way like Amy H. and KC's other friends did.

As I mentioned before the support they will give her outside of jail will be short term unless Casey manages to find ways to sponging off them. I think the spouses and families of the DT will eventually get annoyed with their post trial support of Casey. I just mentioned Jose's wife in a previous thread, but I could see his 20 something daughter tiring of Casey being around.

I can see the paralegals or other people that have worked with the DT also getting tired of Casey at some point.

Yep, after all I don't think they really believed she would be free. I betcha Ms Felon is so taxing. She probably could suck all the peacefull energy right out of the room. Yakity yak yak. By the looks of it she'd also be one of those people who is clickty clickin on the darn phone txt messaging. Who would she be texting? Why the other DT members who were not in the room of course.
This girl is gonna make them run for the other side . Okay that is probably a bit overboard but trust me they will grow tired of her. I am thinking back to the look on Mr. Baaaaaez face when the "your'e acting like a 2 year old" saga went down. They can't wait to shake her. Well, at least when they've done their shows and such.

My vote for a new name is-
Miss Carry O'Justice :fence:

bella o'guiltycutty lives in italy and she works on a cruise line but they keep her in the kitchen as she cooks and cleans well. in time jose and her link up.
who can be more worshiped than the man who saves your life? the potential for the two of them to bond together- no pun intended-lol-- is evident. the couple of the year. a tv wedding , you must wait in line day ahead to get a ticket to attend - only 50 low life guests who can be outside the celebrity list. dorothy is maid of honor.

until this all all happens she could live on the cruise line and patiently wait for her ship to come in !! the titanic already sank so there is hope she stays afloat till her beautiful life comes around. no need to adopt a baby - the uterus is ready for her own reproductions!

Nevertheless, I bet she's wishing she was Mrs. Jeff Ashton or Mrs. Yuri Melich

:floorlaugh:

I don't know why? None of them are high profile known for winning the case everyone thought was a slam dunk. Shes married to a very influential man. Good for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teqtoshi