Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: the financial stuff: Who is gonna buy all this stuff? The only potential customers, people who are interested in this story, know they are all a pack of liars. KC is not so magnetic and irresistible and beautiful and talented that she will draw an audience on her charms alone. She is a short mad girl with huge teeth and a flat voice who speaks in cliches and tells long boring self-serving lies. The kind of people who think she is hot have access to plenty of free content of people who they find just as hot.

The DT are just trying to find ways to keep her away from their houses. 'It's not safe, they will be looking for you here. You must go far, far away and not call us or contact us.'

BBM
OMG, that is the funniest thing I've ever heard!!! Keep them coming, please! :floorlaugh:

I would bet Geraldo would gladly pay $37,000 for the car so that he can have a show, the highlight of which would be opening the trunk to see if it still smells.

I hope he pukes on himself when he opens it from the stench!!! I REALLY do!

I was not aware that the court declared Caylee's death an accident. The jury did not find Casey guilty of murder, but that does not mean the court decided it was definitely an accident. I don't think the jury was even clear on that, they just didn't find her guilty. Doesn't mean they believe the accident theory, though.

IF it is EVER declared that it was an accident (which it wasn't) does anyone know if they had a life insurance policy on Caylee? Remember....the anthony's were having money issues BEFORE Caylee went missing.....just curious that's all or maybe Fca learned that that ga and ca did close to the time Caylee ended up murdered.....I mean missing?

bella o'guiltycutty lives in italy and she works on a cruise line but they keep her in the kitchen as she cooks and cleans well. in time jose and her link up.
who can be more worshiped than the man who saves your life? the potential for the two of them to bond together- no pun intended-lol-- is evident. the couple of the year. a tv wedding , you must wait in line day ahead to get a ticket to attend - only 50 low life guests who can be outside the celebrity list. dorothy is maid of honor.

until this all all happens she could live on the cruise line and patiently wait for her ship to come in !! the titanic already sank so there is hope she stays afloat till her beautiful life comes around. no need to adopt a baby - the uterus is ready for her own reproductions!

BBM

:floorlaugh: :waitasec: :floorlaugh:

HILARIOUS name!!!

link

Updated: July 12, 2011 2:08AM

Casey Anthony and her advisers are putting a lot of thought into her release from prison Wednesday.

A source close to the Anthony team shared this with me Monday:

† The mother of the slain Caylee reportedly is considering various disguises she can easily employ — to realistically alter her appearance. “There even have been discussions about cosmetic surgery, but Casey has rejected that out of hand,” said the Anthony insider, who says she believes “Casey really does not completely understand the depth of hatred out there.

“She’s fully aware of the various death threats, of course, but she thinks that’s isolated to relatively few nutcases,” added the source, who is deeply worried about Anthony’s well-being.

† Once Anthony reaches the still-secret location where she will live (known to a handful of people — but not my source) she is expected to live under a pseudonym, “almost as if she was living in a witness protection-like program,” to avoid being harassed.

† While many have said they would never buy an Anthony-authored book about her experience, she is fielding a lot of publishing offers — as well as TV and film pitches from all over the world.

I haven't read through the thread, so I don't know if these issues have been covered already--but (1) why does it say she would be released Wednesday, and (2) there is no use changing her appearance immediately as she will be appearing in depositions and hearings related to her civil suit(s).

my vote is Bellatrix Lestrange.

they're both as crazy as each other.

Baez will realize soon enough that a murder conviction of FCA would have been better. Not only would FCA be safer in prison, he would not have to provide security and a shoulder to cry on when things don't go their way and the media ignores them.

----------------
While laying here with my usual insomnia I've been thinking.Where is the last place anyone would look for her? Her parents house! could be until they made all their arrangements.Now I know this is far fetched.For anyone else I'd say no but this family is something else. She wont have a car unless someone buys it for her, the Sunfire is in the parents name. She will need her clothes and belongings also. I just cant see parents staying angry with her how could CA. boss her.:floorlaugh:
---------------------
I believe M.N. is still the attorney for T.M..

BBM

Hmmmm...let's see...the last place anyone would look for Casey...

The employment line?

A Liars Anonymous meeting?

Church?

Uncle Rick's house? :waitasec:

You can put lipstick on a pig and it will still be & look like a pig. No hiding for Casey.

Plus, you can recognize the pig by the way it struts across the street. :D

I wonder why his wife hasn't spoke up yet. I can't imagine her allowing Jose to flirt with FCA publicly without getting upset.

Possibly she's not as dumb as her husband.....she's waiting for that million dollar payday. I mean why divorce a bikini salesman/lawyer of the year?

How about-
Ima Camille Leon??:floorlaugh:

Attachments

• 283440_1909301814818_1310033744_31846037_3658770_n.jpg
    283440_1909301814818_1310033744_31846037_3658770_n.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 37
I think the jurors should take turns lodging KC. :crazy:

What name do you think he will choose? River Cruz is already taken. Maybe Bella Swamp or Keelia Childs?
:laugh:Keelia Childs!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: That's the best! OMG!

She will be outed no matter what she does!

Baez will realize soon enough that a murder conviction of FCA would have been better. Not only would FCA be safer in prison, he would not have to provide security and a shoulder to cry on when things don't go their way and the media ignores them.

And just as importantly from his massive ego's point of view -- if FCA were behind bars, he wouldn't have to share the limelight and would have total control

You stuffed up, Baez, you clown :floorlaugh:

With different eye color, different hair, and even shortened teeth, I think she is still recognizable. (These are quick and dirty... not my best work!)

Attachments

• casey-anthonyICA-2WEBOP.jpg
    casey-anthonyICA-2WEBOP.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 47
  • ICA-3WEBOP.jpg
    ICA-3WEBOP.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online