Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and a little more of KC's conceit -- apparently it is alleged she thinks she looks like Aylssa Milano -- not a chance KC!!! What an insult to Aylssa -- who is a beautiful woman in every way inside and out!!!!!!

imo

Oh and a little more of KC's conceit -- apparently it is alleged she thinks she looks like Aylssa Milano -- not a chance KC!!! What an insult to Aylssa -- who is a beautiful woman in every way inside and out!!!!!!

imo

I think some internet folks suggested AM as a possibility to play Casey...not that Casey said that, unless you have a link.

Love the pic...the tweets out now say one of the residents of alaqua
... the gated community in longwood fl that cm and his wife reside..is said to have seen fca there. sources are checking this out.

There are actually 9 pics of the condo .... nothing spectacular but I would think FICA would find it quite extravagant, especially compared to the small space she's been living in for the past 3 years.

imo

Oh, Lord, she needs to go buy a real mirror. NO WAY does she resemble Alyssa Milano, she WISHES. Those jail mirrors have warped her mind.

Like you said- not a chance.

Her ego will be her downfall....

OT - I know it was posted in some thread about a rich guy from AU supposedly going to marry her - well - there is a millionaire from AU being extradited to Polk County Florida to face charges. I know it is just a coincidence because this guy is being brought over to face charges along with the deputy that was arrested for spanking 2 girls and sending video to this creep. He is being charged as well with that crime against chldren. Wouldn't it be funny if this was her "rich guy"? I know, not really funny, but that is what I thought when I read the story.

I think some internet folks suggested AM as a possibility to play Casey...not that Casey said that, unless you have a link.

I think I read where Alyssa said she wouldn't play the part of FICA IF it were the last movie role on earth (or something like that).

I kind of take a devilish pleasure that it is now open season for FCA spotting. And the fact that her handlers must convince to stay out of the spotlight/disappear in the woodwork.
For a creature like her that wants to be center of attention, it must be torture plus I hope she is scared too..
And for an interview, there will be one but I think it will be the only one. Who wants to listen to her (remembering the jail video's). They would almost have to force her to read from a script, since she will be like a loose cannon.
And JB using the word dignified interview. LOL, that is such an oxymoron.
And if she comes out with a book, can you picture her at a public book signing event. Who would be a fool enough to provide a venue for that.
She is free but is she really free?

I was thinking, when Casey was released how in the world did the followers lose the vehicle? I know there was a helicopter and I can bet vehicles on the ground. With all the technology today and everyone staked out I just find that weird as they say "she dissappeared into the night" lol Anyone else?

Are we supposed to be sleuthing out where lawyers live...? Just wondering.

I kind of take a devilish pleasure that it is now open season for FCA spotting. And the fact that her handlers must convince to stay out of the spotlight/disappear in the woodwork.
For a creature like her that wants to be center of attention, it must be torture plus I hope she is scared too..
And for an interview, there will be one but I think it will be the only one. Who wants to listen to her (remembering the jail video's). They would almost have to force her to read from a script, since she will be like a loose cannon.
And if she comes out with a book, can you picture her at a public book signing event. Who would be a fool enough to provide a venue for that.

I vote for a new "Where is Casey?" thread...

Thinking about this, maybe she WON'T get that major makeover till AFTER she does the big first interview, which will net her some money plus JB and possibly Mason will have their hands out as well. Then she will do her Big Makeover and after that, disappear completely looking unlike her former self.

But the voice and the attitude and the lying will go on...

Strange that Matt Morgan deleted the tweet about her being 15 miles from an Aviation Center. I still have it open, but if I open a new link to his Twitter page, it's gone.

snip

WFTV obtained new information about the plane sources told WFTV Casey took off in hours after she was released from the Orange County jail early Sunday morning.

The mystery plane some believe Casey was using is now in San Francisco; however, the pilot denied Casey was currently flying in it.

Further into the article : snip

"Casey is in good hands," said Todd Macaluso, a former member of Casey's defense team who declined to comment further.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28581287/detail.html
Oh God, don't tell me Casey's in the Bay Area!!!:eek::eek::eek:
But maybe she went to meet her soulmate Scott Peterson at Death Row at San Quentin Prison, where she also belongs!!!

I agree I also feel she is still in Orlando. Baez can not let her go yet. And if they did thrust her off somewhere shame on them. She is not right, her civil attorney said she is emotionally exhausted, and to just cast her off will only mean more trouble.
Bless you, grandmaj...'cause I don't really care. No sympathy here..nada...zilch.

CM spouting that she was locked in a "cage" for 3 years...poor poor Casey...her attorney should have fessed up to the accident on Day 32 (yeah, right) and got her sprung then.

Strange that Matt Morgan deleted the tweet about her being 15 miles from an Aviation Center. I still have it open, but if I open a new link to his Twitter page, it's gone.

can you get a screen shot?

FCA may be closer to you than you knew..I think part of Heathrow is in longwood..part in lake mary..not sure where the dividing line is.

You're right. We own a house across from Heathrow and the address is in Longwood.

Here's a response to that tweet that MM deleted
Ithink.

Attachments

• kkc.jpg
    kkc.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 101
Bless you, grandmaj...'cause I don't really care. No sympathy here..nada...zilch.

CM spouting that she was locked in a "cage" for 3 years...poor poor Casey...her attorney should have fessed up to the accident on Day 32 (yeah, right) and got her sprung then.

Oh Please. "Locked up in a cage". (Like the animal that she is) Mason needs to subtract from that 3 years all the full days she spent OUTSIDE that cage sitting in hearings, jury selection, and the trial. And all the hours and hours spent conversing w/ Baez and other legal people, plus the evaluations (mental), she was out of her "cage" for.
Mason doesn't make me feel bad with his "cage" comment. Only makes me wish she was still in that cage where she belongs anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1