Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My phone auto-corrects a small "i". I'm not a techie, but I would think that the newer smart phones do.

Phones might but computers don't.

I tried to type a few sentences and not capitalize the i and it feels odd.

No offense but how old are you? I'm 35 and it feels weird to me too but my cousins and siblings in their early twenties are a completely different generation using their computers and phone.

It's not Casey... she's spending her time on the beach, thinking up ways to spend her future fortune, bugging the crap out of her "handlers". There is no way in heck that she is on Twitter... let alone identifying herself.

Apple iPhone has auto correct, so it may vary from phone to phone.

you have to go into the settings to fix that capitalization issue. It's not an auto correct issue. I have an Android Smartphone and it used to do that to me too. It's the t9 feature in the phone.

Phones might but computers don't.

No offense but how old are you? I'm 35 and it feels weird to me too but my cousins and siblings in their early twenties are a completely different generation using their computers and phone.

It's not Casey... she's spending her time on the beach, thinking up ways to spend her future fortune, bugging the crap out of her "handlers". There is no way in heck that she is on Twitter... let alone identifying herself.

No offense, but most people don't tweet from their computers, most tweet from their phones. The texts given as an example of Casey not using upper case were from her phone.

I don't know that I believe she is tweeting, but then there's not much I would put past her if left to her own devices for any length of time.

you have to go into the settings to fix that capitalization issue. It's not an auto correct issue. I have an Android Smartphone and it used to do that to me too. It's the t9 feature in the phone.

On iPhone, which i have, it's auto correct. I used to have a phone with the t9 feature and I hated it - turned it off immediately!

I think some also have an on/off feature for auto complete. The phone my DOG tried to eat did, my posts were embarrasing- I KNEW I typed it right I shut it of!!

o/t hee hee mine doesn't but it's made of wood and pebbles! a carrier pigeon pops out to send my messages. Usually get a relpy in about 3 weeks! :floorlaugh:
it's a long way from GA (Atlanta) to WA (Seattle) and back.

I could txt my son n law in Afghan. 5 sec I 'd get a relpy! I txt my son that lives here in the house. 5 hours! go figure!

ha! I text my daughter who lives in my house as well. We use Voxer sometimes as well - even faster!

Yes, you can. I have done it. Your prices are for an entire plane, my prices were per person.

http://www.flybaerair.com/flights/

Departs Arrives Fare Book Flight
From Time To Time
Monday, Friday - February 28th - September 9th, 2011 *
Melbourne, FL 9:00am Marsh Harbour, BS 10:30am $249 O/W $349 R/T ⊕ Book This Flight →
Marsh Harbour, BS 12:00pm Melbourne, FL 1:30pm $249 O/W $349 R/T ⊕ Book This Flight →

No, you really can't. http://www.newflightcharters.com/private_jet_charter_flight_pricing.htm

ORLANDO, FL — MARSH HARBOR, BAHAMAS - one way
6 passengers
Actual Quotes
Most Advertised
"... Star Jets "
Charter Broker

Internet
National Broker

Orlando
Charter Operator

New Flight Charters
$4,859.34 -King Air 90

$3,818.82 - King Air 200

$4,152.50 - King Air 100

$3,359.00 -King Air 200

Now if these 33,000 were supporting Caylee, it would be a different story. But to organixe to boycott an individual - those people are strange.

there are also tons of boycott casey anthony pages. unfortunately they are not merged as one but one of the pages has up to 33,000 members on it.
the 6000 supporters. meh. i truly believe some people just like to go against the grain and be shocking. i ignore people like that. they are looking to get a rise from others.

where is casey? who knows but wherever she is she is somewhere where only JB has tight access on her. if he is in NY working "deals" her cant risk hre screwing up so im sure she has a babysitter planted firmly at her side.

i really really truly hope that if anyone air an interview that it is boycotted. i hope rating are at an all time low that would finally put an end to all things casey.

anyone who thinks her behavior was disgusting (no matter what your theory is of what happened to Caylee) please remember that any curiosity in what she has to say will be lining her pockets with money. think long and hard if that is something your are comfortable doing.

Now if these 33,000 were supporting Caylee, it would be a different story. But to organixe to boycott an individual - those people are strange.

I'm almost sure she/he meant boycott Casey making money -- which isn't strange, as demonstrated by the lack of offers by reputable outlets to interview her. No book deals, no movie deals - unless you count the *advertiser censored* offer, but they pulled out, so to speak.

Anyone else seeing a resemblance to Dorothy Clay Sims and Casey on the WESH video of Cindy and George heading to Bermuda from Executive Airport? Watch the gestures, movements and postures of the women other than Cindy...
[URL="http://www.wesh.com/r/28633882/detail.html"]

Oh my, yes I do! The way Casey touches her face and hair, her hand movements. And DCS seems even more obvious. Can you point that out to Kathy Belich?

Anyone else seeing a resemblance to Dorothy Clay Sims and Casey on the WESH video of Cindy and George heading to Bermuda from Executive Airport? Watch the gestures, movements and postures of the women other than Cindy...
[URL="http://www.wesh.com/r/28633882/detail.html"]

You certainly do have a good attention to detail. After watching that video I can say that one girl sure looks similar to Casey. It's a wonder WESH hasn't zoned in on that yet!

You would definitely need a passport flying anywhere outside the US on a major airline. That is because they would be ensuring that you can get back. Private planes operate differently IMO.

I would think coming into the US from anywhere outside would require some serious ID/Passport information even from the private planes. Otherwise it's a huge security breach in our system. You can't control people coming in to the country if the same rules do not apply to private planes. jmo

You certainly do have a good attention to detail. After watching that video I can say that one girl sure looks similar to Casey. It's a wonder WESH hasn't zoned in on that yet!

GA and CA went to Bahamas with the Deese family. I would imagine that is who CA is with. The two other women look like mother and daughter. jmo

Interesting first post. ;)

wow.

That's really something.

Watch the girl in the dress when she walks up to the door. She's nervous, shoulders hunched over, trying to minimize her appearance, as if trying too hard to appear inconspicuous. Similar mannerisms to KC walking out of jail.

Similar body shape too. Face isn't clear but can't rule it out.

That's interesting

Of course, could be nothing

really? i thought casey's mannerisms coming out of jail were actually the opposite of those..

GA and CA went to Bahamas with the Deese family. I would imagine that is who CA is with. The two other women look like mother and daughter. jmo

You could very well be right.

Quite frankly, I cannot see Casey out in public yet especially with her family.

There is a guy on twitter who said that Casey is at the Palms Place in Vegas and that he confirmed it with the owner of that hotel. Who knows. Casey could be anywhere and there are so many places she could be. What we do know is she can't be in Palm Springs CA, St. George's Island, Bahamas, etc. at the same time :)

It's only a matter of time and she will emerge!

If you look at the Clerk of Court website it shows that IAC has applied to renew her drivers license....

If you look at the Clerk of Court website it shows that IAC has applied to renew her drivers license....

Can you imagine....hahahahahahaha like she will ever be able to drive around in freedom, run over squirrels as she once enjoyed in her pre-felon days! :woohoo:

Why would you have to file something in court to reinstate your driver's license? Is that the way it is done in FL?

Answering myself -
Is it because she wants her driver's license but doesn't want anyone to see her if she applies for it?
To reinstate, would they just use her old picture that was on it before and she wouldn't have to appear? Then, they could just mail it to her.

She must be getting antsy just sitting around, huh?

So the Deese family flew with the Anthony family? I didn't realize that, I was under the impression Deese just donated the trip. Interesting.

really? i thought casey's mannerisms coming out of jail were actually the opposite of those..

I'm certainly no expert. But if you watch the head and shoulders on the jail walk and the video linked in this thread, I see similarities. My two cents

Why would you have to file something in court to reinstate your driver's license? Is that the way it is done in FL?

Answering myself -
Is it because she wants her driver's license but doesn't want anyone to see her if she applies for it?
To reinstate, would they just use her old picture that was on it before and she wouldn't have to appear? Then, they could just mail it to her.

She must be getting antsy just sitting around, huh?

Her license was suspended in August 2010. Look at this record and you can see what pitiful payments she made towards her fees...
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6214545
the case number is 2008-CF-013331-A-O
scroll down to the bottom line and you see someone applied on 7/21/11 request to withdraw notice to suspend DL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper