Casey to be given new name & moved to secret location. Where is Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will continue to shun the media channels displaying her face. If any catch me unawares, I have my trusty remote.....Zap...get the hell out of my life. If we all do that the media will get the message, and she won't be a POI any longer. I hope that the State of Florida puts out a warrant, refuses to release her and places her on ice until she coughs up the money she owes them for claiming her child was kidnapped.

Name change - piece of cake. Legal background check- not so easy.

She will get $$$$. It will be funneled to her. There is always someone
somewhere who will pay for anything related to this case whatsoever!

She might soon be able to support a secret lifestyle but just like Michael
Jackson found his fame to be a prison from regular life (like going to a grocery store, etc. even BEFORE his molestation charges!), she too will HATE it. She will have to HIDE from her "fame", her DREAM!
In my opinion, it is Caylee Marie who is famous and in a short time on earth, managed to literally grab the attention of millions to get big things done in favor of all the little loved ones all over the planet. (Thank YOU Caylee!)

As for this one, at the risk of sounding rude- she does have a "horse face", an Ugly inner anger, shown through those mean teeth. She could get her nose done, but it would just be a smaller tipped horse nose. She could become blonde. Or red...she could get a complete face transplant..BUT....she will NEVER be able to change herself inside. It will get worse within her. Just like Joran, she will reveal her true self through anger and inner animosity towards all these events and having to live a difficult life no matter how much $$ comes to her. With everyone talking about how much money is rolling around in her name...there is probably some vigilante out there who thrives on his/her "secret life" too...like Dexter LOL

Hmmmm. I wonder if GA and CA and even LA for that matter, plan on getting name changes and face changing surgery??

I haven't read thru here yet but I hope and pray that no matter where she goes or what disguise she wears that she is recognized and shunned.

Oh Barf! :sick:Since she's a convicted felon, why should she get to change her name and appearance??? OJ didn't! Trying to hide from her pending lawsuits???:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

to face the potential public backlash. Publishing is tough enough these days. I think the risk would outweigh any possible profit. OJ's book didn't work out and he was an already famous figure (for other, legitimate things) before he became a murderer. All she is known for in most people's minds, is getting away with murdering her daughter. What positive association is there with that? Companies value their reputation and guard it jealously in this age of instant and social media. I don't see a sufficient return on investment here to justify someone taking the risk of publishing her. Look at Simon and Schuster-they couldn't disavow association quick enough. She is toxic and will be treated as such by companies, people and, likely, whole countries. The world is an awfully small place in these days of instant communication, camera phones and social media.

ICA will never get surgery because she WANTS to be seen and known. I do think she will get one big IV from someone. They don't need her to make a movie as that is all public record but I don't see a movie coming out for quite some time anyway. A book? I guess if people are willing to buy a book of lies. I won't.

I read on here that Simon & Schuster has already stated they won't be publishing a book with any of the Anthony family. They're too poisonous right now.

Her "advisors" will be there until the money dries up and she turns on them. I can't imagine Mrs. Baez or Mrs. Mason wanting her anywhere by their husbands alone where she can make claims against them. I'm also sure Mrs. Baez doesn't want her around her young children.

She will not change herself. She may try for a new name but it will not last. Her eyes and teeth will always give her away, not to mention her wrath when she does not get her way. I just think after a couple days of seclusion she will be out and about trying to hook up with old friends or meeting new ones she can take advantage of. Frankly, I could care less what happens to her once she gets out and it can't happen soon enough.

I believe that she will live quite well under her new identity. I do fear for those she entangles in her web, poor unsuspecting citizens. Believe me it is a matter of time, it make take a long time, but it will happen and when it does I would like to ask who will be at fault? If she could do what she did to her own child, it gives me chills to think what can be, what will be. IMO the clock it ticking.

I am not sure she is going anywhere.
She doesn't have what it takes to be on her own.
She has shown that she lives by using people.
She used her parents for food, gas, money, as a babysitter, and a place to stay.
Her boyfriends for sex, maybe money and a place to stay.
Her friends for money and a place to stay.
She doesn't have the gumption to get a job and work like real people.
The only bill I know she took care to pay was her phone bill and that was with other people's money.
She doesn't have the smarts to realize that all her old pals have moved on with their lives and the old haunts are gone.

I predict somebody will spit on her soon after she goes public. I don't expect her to go out of her hotel w/o bodyguards. Oh, how special she must feel..ugh! :banghead:

Can she change her name if she owes the government money?

I'm calling BS on the source's claim about Casey fielding publishing deals.

I don't. We're in the middle of July sweeps for the media when ratings and advertising rates are determined. It's a cut throat business. And there's NOTHING that drives ratings more than controversy.

She will sell an exclusive primetime interview, an exclusive morning show interview, an exclusive U.S. print interview ( my guess is People Mag), then there are the worldwide rights. OK Magazine is my guess for the first international interview.

Whoever gets the first post-jail, newly made over photo of Casey could sell it to a photo syndicate for probably $250,000 for worldwide distribution. Of course, she could arrange for 'someone' to play 'paparazzo' and get that shot and sell it for her.

Even if she could life a life of anonymity by changing her looks, I don't think she'd do it. She loves the attention, and will probably hire bodyguards to protect her. I see her doing that rather than trying to hide.

Besides, she could change her looks, but she can't change her character. The lying and thieving will continue. (Not to mention murder if anyone gets in her way the way Caylee did.) I say she'd out herself pretty quick w/ her rotten, evil personality.

MO

Not only that, but her voice will give her away. I noticed again on the jailhouse tapes how annoyingly adolescent she sounds. She has speech patterns that will probably make some hapless male victim say, "Wow, did anyone ever tell you you sound like that psycho, ugly chick Casey what's her name?"

Hey guys. this is an interesting turn of events that does really call for some good discussion.(as evidenced by my thoughtful and informative earlier post)
Let's try to stay away from just trashing her and talk about the ramifications of trying to change her name and appearance. If you have posted a "bashing" type post, please edit now. thanks
where this post lands is random.

I suspect this is not her nature to stay incognito and that she will want the attention. Well, until it becomes a reality that some crazee could take her out.
Do you think she will be successful at changing her identity? It is a tall order for someone like KC,imo.

Would you mind linking that post for me? I'm interested in what you said but I'm way too exhausted to look for it lol. Thanks.

She can run, but she will never be able to hide. She can change her name, but she will always be recognized as Casey Anthony the baby killer. She can change her appearance on the outside, but the inside will always be ugly, reflecting the monster she truly is and always will be. May you always look over your shoulder in fear Casey Anthony.

name change requirement:

5) If the petitioner is a convicted felon, the clerk must, upon the filing of the final judgment, send a report of the judgment to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement on a form to be furnished by that department. The report must contain sufficient information to identify the original criminal record of the petitioner, the new name of the petitioner, and the file number of the judgment. With respect to a person convicted of a felony in another state or of a federal offense, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement must send the report to the respective state's office of law enforcement records or to the office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Oh Barf! :sick:Since she's a convicted felon, why should she get to change her name and appearance??? OJ didn't! Trying to hide from her pending lawsuits???:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

She can change her name legally, but doesn't it require a judge to grant the name change?

However, I am fairly certain that she CANNOT change her social security number. Otherwise, everyone with credit problems would change their names so they could get a new social security number and escape their bad credit.

Hence her criminal history and civil judgements will follow her for the rest of her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper