Casey to serve one year probation #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree they SHOULD cut her loose, but they haven't so far. Baez admitted that she has been 'staying with' his good friends. And he said " WE brought her back to Orlando" indicating he is still 'in charge.'

Also, she could 'work' for them in a back office or after hours. My dad was a defense Attorney and I worked for him when I was in college. I would go in the evenings and do office jobs the staff left for me from the busy daytime. Filing, and pulling new files and orders for the next day. It was a different world then because there was no e-mail or computer software though, so who knows what is left to do anymore?

She could be put in charge of J-pad production and marker pen maintenance.

I don't think any of the DT wants to touch her with a 10 foot pole. If they give her some made up job in their office, protestors will come which will not be good for business. Besides that, she'll drive them crazy with her non stop talking every day, all day, for one loooonggg year.

If they have half a brain they'll cut her lose and say good luck. Call me next time you offend.

IMO

I tend to agree, Jon. I've been reading between the lines of some of what JB has been saying, and I'm not convinced he's still joined at the hip with KC. I look at it this way... If she had been convicted, he would have stuck with her through the appeals. He will probably stick with her through this, but as far as employing her? That would really surprise me.

I agree they SHOULD cut her loose, but they haven't so far. Baez admitted that she has been 'staying with' his good friends. And he said " WE brought her back to Orlando" indicating he is still 'in charge.'

Also, she could 'work' for them in a back office or after hours. My dad was a defense Attorney and I worked for him when I was in college. I would go in the evenings and do office jobs the staff left for me from the busy daytime. Filing, and pulling new files and orders for the next day. It was a different world then because there was no e-mail or computer software though, so who knows what is left to do anymore?

It is always ill-advised to allow a convicted felon access to confidential files.

The lawyer has a duty to protect the client's info. Privilege privilege privilege.

Considering that her felonies are predicated upon a lack of honesty (yeah we know it's the truth but the convictions make it "official"), and an abundance of theft, she won't be working there, in the office.

He'd be better off hiding the files and getting an unlisted phone for the office after he moves.:wolf: opinion

Oh boy - can you imagine FCA's reaction when/if she is told she can.NOT work in one of the law offices. Like she might have to actually get an actual job?

I bet though the DOC is not that happy. They had their authoritative wings clipped by this outcome and the Court rules. That Mrs Finnegan was almost a hostile witness for the prosecution during the HHJP hearing on the probation IMO.
Based on that, they could go out of their way to make this probation less intrusive/cumbersome..

Yes, I LOVED the small line about the DOC not having the power to countermand the Courts decision.....:woot:

I mentioned I thought said Lady might be getting some flak about this decision and sure enough - :slap: all about all the Legal folks keeping their place in the hierarchy. I was pretty shocked at her snotty attitude to HHJP....

Did he say why?

Cause his family and all his friends and everyone he meets hate him. He has to remain anonymous so he doesn't get even more flak. Too bad so sad - when till he figures out this is a "life branding". That is he is branded for life.

It is always ill-advised to allow a convicted felon access to confidential files.

The lawyer has a duty to protect the client's info. Privilege privilege privilege.

Considering that her felonies are predicated upon a lack of honesty (yeah we know it's the truth but the convictions make it "official"), and an abundance of theft, she won't be working there, in the office.

He'd be better off hiding the files and getting an unlisted phone for the office after he moves.:wolf: opinion

I was thinking more of an inconvenience to have FCA at their office all day but you bring up a good point. She can't be trusted with attorney-client privileged info. I don't think JB is willing to pay for a new office. He didn't even pay child support for his first child. He wants a payday from FCA, I don't think he's willing to waste any money on her.

IMO

Cause his family and all his friends and everyone he meets hate him. He has to remain anonymous so he doesn't get even more flak. Too bad so sad - when till he figures out this is a "life branding".

But he didn't actually believe Caseys is guilty of manslaughter? Was this the same guy who spoke before to the media?

What is this about KC's private probation? How can it be that the public can read every shred of evidence in the murder trial of a child, but the details of her probation can't be disclosed? I hope the tv station attorneys fight that.

ok- casey has no friends. i volunteer to spend a day with her if she promishes me that we will walk around epcot and she will for once in her life not lie, tell me honestly how scared she was, how she feels now that she knows most hate her. she will need to wear a wig or disguise- perhaps a body guard hangs around us . if i can really tak with her i feel i can somehow get inside her head - one lil bit of truth could come out. i do not want to accuse her of anything- i just would like one day to see if she could trust anyone to ever listen to her if she told truth. somewhere inside her is a soul.

That's an option, but would any of the DT want Casey in their office at night? Unsupervised? Would she snoop into things? Could they trust her? They can spout all the rubbish they want publicly about what a wonderful person Casey is, but each and every one of them knows she cannot be trusted.

BBBM: :floorlaugh:
"That's some mess you've gotten us into Ollie (JB)"
:floorlaugh:

But he didn't actually believe Caseys is guilty of manslaughter? Was this the same guy who spoke before to the media?

He's the one from the People magazine article that came out last night/early this morning, so I don't think he's spoken before. I don't think he thinks she's guilty and I don't think he thinks she's innocent. I don't think he cares either way. He just expected to get more from this than scorn. He expected(as they all did) that they would get big pay days by giving a controversial verdict. I don't think for second they thought about the verdict. Saying they think she's horrible or guilty or they would do this, that or the other is wholly for the public. "See? We're not bad people! The prosecution made us do this!"

Well this is the best thing I have about her in a while.

Now lets see, you can kill your baby and be found not guilty, but you get a 1-year probation for check fraud.:waitasec:

Yup pretty crazy no? But she got the check fraud time because the likes of the Pinellas 12 had nothing to do with her conviction. A Judge made a ruling on how to deal with her guilty pleas. Casey had no choice in the matter and there weren't 12 misguided people sitting on the bench deciding how this would go down.

I love it that Judge S is the one who FINALLY will make Casey Anthony pay for a wrong doing, even if it is only minor.

ok- casey has no friends. i volunteer to spend a day with her if she promishes me that we will walk around epcot and she will for once in her life not lie, tell me honestly how scared she was, how she feels now that she knows most hate her. she will need to wear a wig or disguise- perhaps a body guard hangs around us . if i can really tak with her i feel i can somehow get inside her head - one lil bit of truth could come out. i do not want to accuse her of anything- i just would like one day to see if she could trust anyone to ever listen to her if she told truth. somewhere inside her is a soul.

She would enjoy taunting you then laugh behind your back. That's just the type of person she is.

MOO

What is this about KC's private probation? How can it be that the public can read every shred of evidence in the murder trial of a child, but the details of her probation can't be disclosed? I hope the tv station attorneys fight that.

I T A

Think we might see some motions on that ? They can add them to the request for the sealed jail video, jurors names and ..........what else ? Seems like there was another media request :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy