Casey to serve one year probation #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/category/caylee-and-casey-anthony

WOFL-Channel 35’s Holly Bristow reported that the defense team has worked out a deal where she will report for probation secretly.

“She will not have to walk into a place where everybody will know her. Her address will not be publicized,” Bristow reported. “So we likely will not know where she is living right now or where will be living in the future while she does serve this probation.”

Guess what Holly??? I don't care! Somewhere, sometime - it will all come out. I've waited this long, I can wait longer for the details......:woohoo:

Ha, ha, she's gonna have to pee in a cup and she can't be by herself when she does it! She has to do with the stall door open.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I doubt that would bother her much being that she can take a squat in a public parking lot. What's going to be tough on her is the getting and keeping a job and the staying out of trouble business.

I am so happy to hear the news today. She's not special, she's just another felon. I think that this news just might have knocked her and JB off of their high horses. It must have felt like: "Guess what Casey?" "Surprise, surprise, welcome back to Florida."

I'm doing my happy dance. :smiliescale:

..yes kc---please violate your probation as soon as possible...

A violation of probation (VOP) proceeding is much different than being charged with a new crime. Because you have already been sentenced to probation, you have less protection than if you were charged with a new crime. Some examples are:
  • No statute of limitations; Can't wait out the VOP,
  • No right to a bond while awaiting a hearing,
  • No right to jury trial in a violation hearing,
  • Hearsay is admissible against you,
  • You can be forced to testify against yourself, and
  • Guilt does not have to be proved beyond a reasonable doubt.
Penalties for Violating Probation

If you violate your probation a judge can do one of three things:
  • Reinstate your Probation,
  • Modify your Probation, or
  • Revoke your Probation.
Importantly, if a judge revokes your probation, Florida law allows the judge to impose the maximum penalty for the charge you were placed on probation for.

http://www.richardhornsby.com/criminal/probation/violation-of-probation.html

:tyou::tyou: for posting this !

One slip-up by CFCA ... and back in the slammer ...

And NO Bond ... and NO "Pinellas 12" this time ... and YES -- you can be forced to testify ...

Oh ... she will re-offend ... it's just a matter of time ...

:woohoo::great::great::woohoo::great::woohoo:

... which is VERY interesting in the light of the Florida Bar investigation into this very matter and JB's sheepishness on GR@Fox.

Karma seems to be shining a light since the truth was buried so deep in this case.

Wasn't it just a GRAND Order? Precise, to the point - and containing TWO Defense Smackdowns.

I think I love the Appeals Court! :heartluv:

Somehow this image seems to fit, especially today.

casey-anthony-key-players.jpg

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...ply-regarding-probation-hearing?cmpid=twitter

Ha, ha, she's gonna have to pee in a cup and she can't be by herself when she does it! She has to do with the stall door open.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

With Casey, she'll welcome the attention. She'll be thinking...these guards think I'm soooooo hot they want to watch me pee.

IMO

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/category/caylee-and-casey-anthony

WOFL-Channel 35’s Holly Bristow reported that the defense team has worked out a deal where she will report for probation secretly.

“She will not have to walk into a place where everybody will know her. Her address will not be publicized,” Bristow reported. “So we likely will not know where she is living right now or where will be living in the future while she does serve this probation.”

Boooo! Will we still get to see the mugshot?

My understanding is that the best thing about this ruling is that she'll be in Florida so she can't skip out of the civil suit depositions. If she was living out of state she could have refused to attend. Also, if she has a job it will affect her indigent status. I think that's why the DT were so anxious to win this appeal. This is a bigger loss than it seems. PWNED.

..yes kc---please violate your probation as soon as possible...

A violation of probation (VOP) proceeding is much different than being charged with a new crime. Because you have already been sentenced to probation, you have less protection than if you were charged with a new crime. Some examples are:
  • No statute of limitations; Can't wait out the VOP,
  • No right to a bond while awaiting a hearing,
  • No right to jury trial in a violation hearing,
  • Hearsay is admissible against you,
  • You can be forced to testify against yourself, and
  • Guilt does not have to be proved beyond a reasonable doubt.
Penalties for Violating Probation

If you violate your probation a judge can do one of three things:
  • Reinstate your Probation,
  • Modify your Probation, or
  • Revoke your Probation.
Importantly, if a judge revokes your probation, Florida law allows the judge to impose the maximum penalty for the charge you were placed on probation for.

http://www.richardhornsby.com/criminal/probation/violation-of-probation.html

Yep, and all those 7 adjudication withheld charges can add up real fast.
I guess the DT will find her job unless they want her to disclose her current source of income which could damage her indigent status.
They even might be wary to have her serve probation in another state, since there is no guarantee that her address will be kept secret. HHJP arm is not that long.
As best of all , she will have to be truthful in her tales to her probation officer. That would be a first for her.:great:

Guess what Holly??? I don't care! Somewhere, sometime - it will all come out. I've waited this long, I can wait longer for the details......:woohoo:

Someone once said the only way two people can keep a secret is if one of them is dead... give it about two weeks and some underpaid worker will be taking a photo of FCA for $$$ and to show Orlando how 'special' she really is.

My understanding is that the best thing about this ruling is that she'll be in Florida so she can't skip out of the civil suit depositions. If she was living out of state she could have refused to attend. Also, if she has a job it will affect her indigent status. I think that's why the DT were so anxious to win this appeal. This is a bigger loss than it seems. PWNED.

Oh, good one!
JMorgan is salivating at the thought! Go Zenaida!

..actually, she can have a glass or 2..i edited those rules of probation to correct that ( scriveners error !! )

10. Unless prescribed for another reason, Anthony cannot consume alcohol in excess--- she also must submit to “chemical tests” (breath, urine and blood) upon request.

..so, she can have a beer tonight to celebrate----oh wait, they LOST.

I have no problem with that. She should be able to have a few glasses of wine or have some beers with her 'handlers.' But she should not be able to get smashed because that is when she is more likely to lose control and be a danger to herself OR OTHERS. imoo

Why? Why in the h3ll is this woman being coddled?:banghead:
This makes my blood boil! In fact, Casey Anthony is no different that you or I, other than the fact that she killed her child! She is not a freakin' celebrity!

Yep, and all those 7 adjudication withheld charges can add up real fast.
I guess the DT will find her job unless they want her to disclose her current source of income which could damage her indigent status.
They even might be wary to have her serve probation in another state, since there is no guarantee that her address will be kept secret. HHJP arm is not that long.
As best of all , she will have to be truthful in her tales to her probation officer. That would be a first for her.:great:

For all 13 charges wasn't it something like up to 65 years in prison? If that is accurate, I would think that a sentence imposed on the remaining 7 charges (if this should come to pass) could be some major prison time.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

ITA, there are many more things at play besides the actual probation. As you mentioned, the ZFG civil suit. FCA on the stand answering to Morgan. I would pay to watch that. Hopefully the state will be ready to hand her her bill, I believe it's ~$700k, add the IRS ~$68k.

You are right, this is a bigger loss than it seems.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member