Casey to serve one year probation #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...when we were watching the trial we made fun of JB for his big charts...but the more the jurors talk the more I understand...how they could have related very well to those very large, simple charts. The more I hear from these people the more I realize how they came to the verdict [they did].

Whatever else you may say about JB and his team, they were looking out for their client's interest in jury selection and vetted them extremely well.

There was no interest by the DT to select anyone who had an abiding interest in insuring proper justice with no regard to how long deliberations would take, because the DT knew that a person possessing that level of rigor would be highly likely to convict KC. In fact, anyone who appeared to have an analytical mind that would actually peruse and study the evidence was put in the kill file by the defense team with every opportunity they had.

This jury was of average intelligence and no more than average commitment. Baez knew he had a better chance with people that were more like Casey herself than a pool of college graduates.

It is said that no institution is any better than the people that make it up, and this jury proves that maxim. The buyer's remorse of this jury's own verdict only confirms their poor judgment and ignorance, unfortunately way after the fact.

The Pinellas 12 has committed a great disservice to our country by their actions and should own the shame they have brought upon themselves. Hopefully their failure to be better citizens will inspire others placed in the same position of trust in the future to have a higher calling to duty compared to their cursory, slipshod performance.

Whatever else you may say about JB and his team, they were looking out for their client's interest in jury selection and vetted them extremely well.

There was no interest by the DT to select anyone who had an abiding interest in insuring proper justice with no regard to how long deliberations would take, because the DT knew that a person possessing that level of rigor would be highly likely to convict KC. In fact, anyone who appeared to have an analytical mind that would actually peruse and study the evidence was put in the kill file by the defense team with every opportunity they had.

This jury was of average intelligence and no more than average commitment. Baez knew he had a better chance with people that were more like Casey herself than a pool of college graduates.

It is said that no institution is any better than the people that make it up, and this jury proves that maxim. The buyer's remorse of this jury's own verdict only confirms their poor judgment and ignorance, unfortunately way after the fact.

The Pinellas 12 has committed a great disservice to our country by their actions and should own the shame they have brought upon themselves. Hopefully their failure to be better citizens will inspire others placed in the same position of trust in the future to have a higher calling to duty compared to their cursory, slipshod performance.

Well said. :rocker:

I hope that future jurors will think twice about their responsibilites. I doubt that the next group of future jurors which most closely resemble the values of Pinellas 12 will be eager to serve. But then again, if one wants to disregard the concept of justice, this might be a unique opportunity for some to leave their mark in the media world. What power, to inflict a possible lifetime jail sentence of an accused murderer by your votes. Or, to set someone free? There may be some who would grab at the chance for 15 minutes of fame, and simply not care about the shame of a failed verdict.
Now that's scary.
MOO

I believe part of jury selection needs to be a comprehension test to ensure prospective jurors are not too obtuse to understand the evidence and the court's instructions. None of those Pinellas Einsteins would have slipped through with that safeguard in place.

Guess FCA can't join a group of hopefuls in the customer service department of 1-900-BRIDES. She might be just the ticket for a guy looking for an American male order bride.

with all spite and schadenfreude aside, the best possible thing they could do for her is do rule number (was it 12?): halfway house.

if she is NOT a sociopath that would be the best chance for her to improve her life, be responsible, and be productive. THAT is what she needs to set her "foundation".

cause let's face it. she's gonna spend the year holed up in her happy house's basement, eating taco bell til it's falling out of her as....well anyways, googling herself and watching the soaps. she's not gonna reoffend this year, they wont let her. one of the lawyers will put her on the payroll for minimum wage to sort papers or something for her "job" and this is going to teach her absolutely nothing.

this kind of thing is why I said in some ways I feel sorry for her, she never had a chance with CA covering for her and she still wont now with her lawyers covering for her to make themselves look good, not realising that FCA simply not getting a chance to do right or wrong is not WINNING and is not PRODUCTIVE.

disclaimer: I believe she IS a sociopath, and she will do things like steal from whomever her babysitter is and such....which then they wont want to rat her out because it makes them look stupid....so they'll continue to propagate this monster.

I T A

Think we might see some motions on that ? They can add them to the request for the sealed jail video, jurors names and ..........what else ? Seems like there was another media request :waitasec:

I hope we do. The conflict is "protecting" KC versus giving her special treatment around every turn, because her defense team is always gonna whine about her safety.

Ok first I have to say this :

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How do ya like them apples Casey ???

At the end of the day, it's a small victory. But as I've said, I hope this is the tipping point, and karma will start flowing in the right direction now.

What is the reciticism rate for parolee's? Anyone know? I remember FCA's ck fraud appearance before a judge and it was a sea of orange inmates before and behind her. IIRC, most were there because of parole violations.

This is from Florida's DOC website and I hope it answers your question.

Florida’s recidivism rate is about 33%, which means one of every three inmates released from a Florida state prison returns to prison in Florida within three years. (This does not include the number of inmates who return to county jails, federal prisons or prisons in other states.)

I wonder if FCA will make it out of her intake appointment..can you imagine.."Ms. Anthony do you have a job?" Yes I work at Universal and Fusion. "Do you have any dependents?" Yes, but I can't find her if I can't leave the County. Last I heard she was in New York or Puerto Rico." She is UNABLE to tell the truth.

Well, let's see what jobs we can cross off for her, so far:

Shot Girl
Event Planner
Baby Sitter/Day Care
Paralegal
Lawyer
Teaching
Nursing
Bank Teller

Anyone care to add on???

Mime Artist
---------------

Shot Girl
Event Planner
Baby Sitter/Day Care
Paralegal
Lawyer
Teaching
Nursing
Bank Teller

Anyone care to add on???

Reliable Informant for LE
Whitney Designs Spokesmodel
Henkel Duct Tape Spokesperson
Gas Gauge Estimator
Car Detailer
Surrogate Mother
Human Being with a Conscience
ME Assistant to Dr. G.

My question is how will they keep her safe (not that it's a particular concern of mine), but why keep her home address secret. It appears to me as though LE is bending over backwards to keep her safe. I keep thinking.......... she can run, but she cannot hide.

Please continue here.

Please stay on topic and remember NO name calling.

I hear there is to be a decision from the Appeals Court by noon on Aug. 26, 2011.

Thanks!

Salem

Thread 1

Let's get back on the track peeps.

websleuthstrain.jpg

Shot Girl
Event Planner
Baby Sitter/Day Care
Paralegal
Lawyer
Teaching
Nursing
Bank Teller

Anyone care to add on???

I think the probation officer would be very interested in her 31 days as an investigator background. jmo

I took my weekly trip yesterday to Goodwill to give them my recycled items. Cans are washed, cardboard broken down, newspapers separate. Clothes that are not usable for anything other than rags are collected and sold to industry in the area. The paper rolling industry buys rags. But everything is in one container which they remove from my trunk. Somewhere that I haven't seen, someone sorts and separates these items, puts them in huge bins that are transported and sold. TV's and computer equipment is tested and resold if good or recylced if not. Some of the workers do not appear handicapped in any way and I wonder if they are workers who are on probation and unable to find other employment?

If she had a job like this, she wouldn't be seen by the general public, she would earn some money - and be doing something that actually benefits humanity. Not a very glamerous job but - hey, it's a job.

Shot Girl
Event Planner
Baby Sitter/Day Care
Paralegal
Lawyer
Teaching
Nursing
Bank Teller

Anyone care to add on???

:nono: Cashier : access to $$$$$, credit and debit cards

:nono: Bar Tender : access to lots of alcohol