Casey To Serve One Year Probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the attorneys will give her a job (..hmm) to keep tabs on her and protect her probation. She thinks she's a paralegal anyway.

Afterall Baez had her in his office for months prior to her jailing.

She has experience! She even worked an entire trial with The Team. Wow.

That was shock treatment for the gullible jury. To emphasize that she was Not a murderer. Just a common *advertiser censored* and liar(result of alleged sexual molestation) and apparently it worked.

Does anyone know if the DT is given the names of each juror before trail starts? what if they hire a P.I. to dig into each juror's life so, they know how to better manipulate them?
Wonder if anyone on the jury had made police reports about rape or molestation?
I could see this Dream Team going that far.
Is this even ethical?

Jvm spouting she doesn't think this is so fair. This woman is getting on my last nerve. Jvm is now worried that they may scrutinize her too closely...GMAB! Give it up JVM. This woman deserves anything she gets...grrrr.

OMG, maybe she's worried JB will get mad at her. not fair, are you kidding? she only murdered a child!! Now I know not to watch her show that I taped. She's not raining on my parade today! this has been the best news since the trial

Maybe he was sick of being rushed and took his precious time within the confines of his already overloaded schedule.
Allowing that crew to wait it out before being knocked down to size was yet another bonus.

I know that's what he was doing. Some posters were so sure he just wanted to delay justice for selfish reasons, blah blah blah. It was apparent to me all along that he wanted to research the issue and make the right decision, regardless of who is criticizing him or breathing down his neck.

Go get 'em, Judge! :yourock:

Posted to her slide.com account
caseyomarie at 1:39pm
knew yesterday about it , solution in works already

I started a thread on this but it's awaiting mod approval.

I'm not so sure this is even the real Casey Anthony. A lot of those pictures can be found on the internet and it would be easy to do something like that.

The Judge just signed and released the order today (12th) and this person is saying she knew about it yesterday (11th) ... I don't think so.

Now if there were some new pictures with the date of today, yesterday or a few days ago I might buy it. I guess I'm saying give me a recent picture that can not be found on the internet.

I just read the Probation Order and I think that part was my favourite!!!
Rule 4.4.3 Rules Regulating the Florida Bar, "Candor towards the Tribunal" Judge Perry adds "Perhaps counsel will find guidance in this section of the Rules"
:floorlaugh:
One can hope Chief Judge Perry one can hope

...now that baez has read the rules....and hopefully "found guidance", when he shows up on august 25th for LDB's motion hearing for the felon to repay costs of prosecution/investigation--

---will he be humbled ?? or even more arrogant than usual??

Maybe Nancy Grace should offer her a job.
Geraldo could always offer her a paycheck.

Are any of the things I listed considered violations?

IMO yes. Probation means you can't break any laws and you have to abide by any additional rules the judge orders. But violations aren't automatic back to jail offenses... they are usually dealt with in a case by case manner.

I would like to have seen therapy/ mental health treatment as part of her probation requirement but that's just me.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28848077/detail.html

"Under the terms of the probation order, Anthony will have to report to a probation officer every month and can't change her residency without permission from the probation officer. She is prohibited from getting drunk or using drugs, is required to find a job and can't associate with known criminals. She must submit to reasonable searches in her home and at her job by her probation officer."

BBM
She needs to find a J.O.B..a REAL job and not the imaginary one she was used to.
I guess Baez or Mason will have to hire her since she is now America's Most Hated...
Hmm.... I wonder if that will have an effect on her Indigent Status?

IMO yes. Probation means you can't break any laws and you have to abide by any additional rules the judge orders. But violations aren't automatic back to jail offenses... they are usually dealt with in a case by case manner.

I would like to have seen therapy/ mental health treatment as part of her probation requirement but that's just me.

Thanks. I'm just wondering what kind of discretion PO's have.

ETA: I agree on the mental health treatment. Her lawyers said they had offers.....haven't heard about them taking advantage of those offers.

voter's registration is public record. You can start profiling them right there. They filled out paperwork (not enough in this case) but when I filled out for trial once, it said they have a right to verify all information written. They ask many personal questions of yourself and your family.

They probably check social networks and can get a good idea of where they stand. Didn't Baez teach students how to research and use information in a courtroom?

I hope someone can answer my question...
Why such a a long time before she has to report (8/26/11 @ 12:00 pm)?
I would have given her until Monday 8/15/11 @ 12:00 pm.

I doubt she will ever work unless it is in JB's law office and then she will not really "work" just be there.

I can see it now - JB will have her on commercials to drum up business - like those commercials with people saying, "So and so got ME a million dollars..." She will be on commercials saying, "If you have committed murder and want to get away with it, call Jose Baez Law Firm Today! (mention Casey and get a 10% discount!)"

I'm so happy today. I really didn't see any other way for him to decide. It was very clear but the way things have gone in this case, everyone gets down in the dumps when it comes to a courtroom and her. It would have been easier if the Pinellas twelve had made the right decision. What a group that was...they are going the same way OJ's peeps went....nowhere! They would have been able to cash in if they had made the correct verdict...oh well, too bad for them..

I wonder if everyone realizes that her having to serve one year probation will probably involve about ONLY 4 or 5 hours TOTAL of her time over the next year. She'll have to meet with her probation officer once a month for maybe 9 of the first 12 months,pay a small fee, fill out a one page questionaire (that asks questions the state will later bundle with othe probationers and sell to a marketing company so the state will be making money off poor little Caylee- wanna boycott Florida?) and then be interviewed. The entire process will be "30 minutes or less." After the first 9 months, as long as she has done what she was supposed to for those months, she'll most likely be allowed to mail the form in. Probation, while a little inconvienant, is really not that big a deal. It would probably take longer to read this thread than the time Casey Anthony will spend with her probation officer.

..that's only the time out of her life to report IN -------it's the "little things" required OF her in doing the probation that are going to count.

http://www.wftv.com/news/28848077/detail.html

Under the terms of the probation order, Anthony will have to report to a probation officer every month and can't change her residency without permission from the probation officer.

She is prohibited from getting drunk or using drugs, is required to find a job and can't associate with known criminals.

She must submit to reasonable searches in her home and at her job by her probation officer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties