Casey To Serve One Year Probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how it is in FL, but jobs are hard to come by around here, even for honest folks who have never been in jail. We've had so many layoffs with entire companies closing down. What on earth is Casey suitable to do? She won't be able to work in a nightclub as a shot girl, I wouldn't think, and babysitting is definitely out, so if she can't find gainful employment.... will she go back to jail? I heard them saying something on HLN about her not being allowed to work in Baez or Cheney's office... what's that about?

Hey Kids! If we peeked into the SA's office today do you suppose we'd see..... ............................... :party: .................going on?

And do you suppose that the glasses would be clinking at the three - yup - count 'em - three pages of smackdowns Mr. Baez got? :lol:

Uh....Jose? Telemundo wants you back to ask you a few more questions....

BBM
Perdon! Estoy muy ocupado

I just now got on WS, but I heard the good news earlier.. :great: It is a (very) small consolation but anything to throw a wrench in her "Bella Vita" is IMO a small step in the way of justice for Caylee. Now I can only hope she somehow violates the terms of her probation and ends up back where IMO, she belongs, the FLORIDA prison system..

You know, wouldn't you think after getting off for an obvious murder of her own child, she would just DO the probation without making a fuss? Are you kidding me?? Consider yourself lucky and just do what you need to do without any of this drama!

I wonder if Cindy and George will actually be the ones paying the $20 a month. That's less than they put into her jail acct.

Haha Vinnie Politan said "IT IS NOT OVER!" Cracks me up because that's what JB and CM keep saying...this is over. Well, neither is the other case because they are appealing the lying convictions!

I know she is hard as nails, but wouldn't you think things must be starting to really eat on Casey Anthony?

She is only 25 and already:
~ You are the most hated person in the country (and other countries)
~ Overwhelming majority of people are happy that you have to serve probation
~ A number of people are hoping someone will harm or kill you
~ Your own parents have seen through your lying & know clearly what you are

The euphoria of "getting off" has to be subsiding and the cold reality setting in.

I can see a big-time drug habit if for no other reason than to self-anesthetize. I can only hope that the Probation Officer will administer regular drug tests.

I don't know how it is in FL, but jobs are hard to come by around here, even for honest folks who have never been in jail. We've had so many layoffs with entire companies closing down. What on earth is Casey suitable to do? She won't be able to work in a nightclub as a shot girl, I wouldn't think, and babysitting is definitely out, so if she can't find gainful employment.... will she go back to jail? I heard them saying something on HLN about her not being allowed to work in Baez or Cheney's office... what's that about?

I could see a club hiring her as a guest DJ or persona. She'd sell out the club. Nightclubbers see fame/infamy as an assets.

I hear ya!!

I think it's probably pretty easy for people who have never served probation to assume it's "no big deal". It's not about the showing up it's about the behaving & following the laws.. for those who have proven they don't know how to do those things, probation is usually anything but "no big deal".

Yep... she can be arrested for almost anything which means going back to jail for breaking probation. I heard some lady on HLN say that one year is not that long... to somebody on probation and having to follow a bunch of rules, it's probably the longest year in their entire life.

The DT are spending a lot of time and money to keep this act going. Go ahead Florida, bleed them dry! These attorneys are really mesmerized....well, at least one or two. What happened to that nice young man working for them? Baez had a bunch of young law students for her. It was like letting the fox out to roam the hen house.

You know, wouldn't you think after getting off for an obvious murder of her own child, she would just DO the probation without making a fuss? Are you kidding me?? Consider yourself lucky and just do what you need to do without any of this drama!

You would think.:waitasec:

Why were you put on probation in the first place?

That particular time (which was my last criminal act- I am 9 years med compliant and crime and drug free) it was for sale of narcotics.. Oxycontin and Klonopin.

"To permit the Defendant, whose counsel was well aware that the probation was to begin upon the Defendant's release from jail, to avoid serving probation now, would take a lawfully imposed sentence and make it a mockery of justice," he writes.

Perry goes on to scold Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez. Perry writes that Baez had a duty to intervene when it was apparent his client's sentence was not being imposed according to the judge's orders.

"To additionally seek to use a scrivener's error to achieve an end that was against the court's intent, especially where both parties had argued the issue of when probation should commence, strikes at the very foundation of our justice system," Perry writes.

He said that Baez violated his duty of candor, which is "the gold standard that all officers of the court -- especially attorneys -- must live by."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anth...ndo-florida-serve-probation/story?id=14290966

Baez getting schooled yet again by HHJP.. love it! I wonder how long it will be before he ends up disbarred....

Yes, Baez's main office is in Osceola County,
Mason's office is in Orange County, who knows Baez may have a room there.
Who, other than Mason or Baez is going to hire Casey?..and what could she do other than photocopying?

Dorothy Sims? :pullhair:
Celebrity Rehab Reality Show? :dramaqueen:
World's Dumbest Criminals with celebrity commentators who had brushes with the law,themselves?:loser:
George and Cindy's Caylee Foundation? :sick:

No hablo espanol... :nono:

laughmouth.gif

oh...noooo..now the THs are starting to talk about death threats. Guess it's time for baez to start that ball rolling. He was in it big time in Caylee's searches, steering LE out there just to keep them busy. LE had to respond (knowing Caylee had died) to prevent baez from accusing them of not looking. He is a ..........

Talking Heads ....SHUT UP!. My computer and TV were not working till an hour ago. I've had enough already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat