Casey To Serve One Year Probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So she will now be in Orlando for the groundbreaking of her daughter's memorial.. hmmm.. wonder if she will show up?

Just got off work - I am so relieved to see this. I was prepared for news that her probation would be considered already served. This is fantastic! I love the fact that she is no longer free to do anything she pleases, even if it is just for a year. She will now be under a microscope and could get put back in jail if she violates any of these points!!

snipped

casey-angry.jpg

:floorlaugh:

boo hoo....
MY Interpretation Only...in other words...Mistruth LOL
Casey "they don't like me in Orange County and who do they think they are telling me to get a JOB..I am Casey Marie Anthony..I am the biggest news since OJ Simpson!"
DCS " It'll be alright, Jose and Cheney will take care of it"
Casey " True, My boys will take care of this....uh Dorothy you are a real lawyer right? not just a glorified sitter and watcher of the blogs?"

:twocents:

Ch13 orlando is reporting (on tv) that Baez has texted the reporter that they're appealing. So I've been watching the 5th District COA just in case. But no filing yet.
I bet they file tomorrow...I'll be looking. <wink>

http://www.5dca.org/

Click on 'search' or 'new postings' at the top right.

Hmm... perhaps counsel has not found guidance in the rules and regulations of the Florida bar, section titled "Candor Toward The Tribunal"...

Ch13 orlando is reporting (on tv) that Baez has texted the reporter that they're appealing. So I've been watching the 5th District COA just in case. But no filing yet.

Why doesn't this surprise any of us?

So what are the chances she will win a appeal and on what basis would said appeal be based on? :banghead:

:woohoo:

I'm worried about Casey! -----NOT!!!!!!

Can't party?? This will kill her...:loser:

Wow does that probation order contain the word "truthful"? THAT should be interesting.. As HHJS said, "Ms. Anthony and the truth are strangers..."

I'm sure Amy thinks it's quite fair!!!

JVM said it was only passing less than $500 in bad checks.No,it was writing good checks on her friends account .That's stealing .The fraud was pretending they were her checks.

One of the most beautiful aspects of this development to me is that Mason, Baez, Sims, Finnell and Fryer who thought they were rid of her company will now be glued to her side - now that makes me laugh. If they thought dealing with her while she was in jail was trying imagine dealing with her while she is out and probably having to work with her.

Oh the irony is rich! This is so beautiful!

IIRC, it was not Jose Baez's wife but the other Jose on the Team..Jose Garcia, and I think he left the firm to work elsewhere.

oooooh!! :blush: I thought they were talking about JB. Heck I forgot about the other Jose. Was he the taller cuter one? How long did he work for the DT?

Every since I heard that (and was thinking it was JB) I was like eew! :lol:

(Sorry to anyone who might find JB attractive)

I was reading about this other missing child case....Haleigh Cummings on here and I couldn't believe the relatives of that child were given 15 to 25 years for dealing in drugs....oxycodone and hydrocodone an article said. I thought that was outrageously steep. One of them was only 18. I thought 3 to 5 years would have been enough. An article said they could have gotten more. Its ridiculous they give sentences on drugs sometimes higher than murder.

Yup.. that's the "drug war" for ya.. and usually the offender is simply an addict with bad coping skills, with help they can often get clean and live crime free.. we are clogging our prisons with the mentally ill and addicted and letting hard criminals run free (I wish this country would realize we aren't winning the drug war by criminalizing addicts but that's a whole other discussion that's o/t and I don't wanna get in trouble). I was very lucky.. was facing 15 years in prison.

I think she would be perfect for a traveling road show that exhibits freaky creatures.

She could be an exhibit in Ripley's Believe It of Not Museum.
Who would have ever believed she would get off for murdering Caylee?

Good, he can get up in front of some other judges and tell them how he allowed the law to be perverted.

Maybe they will throw him in jail.

Not surprised they are going to appeal...and I'm even less surprised Baez texted that bit of news to the media ahead of filing the appeal.

Same here. I'm not going to celebrate fully until her feet are firmly back in Florida.

Someone posted that she has to comply with the order while appealing...is this true I hope?

Good, he can get up in front of some other judges and tell them how he allowed the law to be perverted.

Maybe they will throw him in jail.

..or at the very least disbarred!

Yup.. that's the "drug war" for ya.. and usually the offender is simply an addict with bad coping skills, with help they can often get clean and live crime free.. we are clogging our prisons with the mentally ill and addicted and letting hard criminals run free (I wish this country would realize we aren't winning the drug war by criminalizing addicts but that's a whole other discussion that's o/t and I don't wanna get in trouble). I was very lucky.. was facing 15 years in prison.

I don't understand all the counts they give them either. One article said they could something like 15 or 20 years for each count. What do they mean by "count"? Each time that they were actually caught selling drugs? No, It can't be because they were caught twice but they gave them a bunch of counts.

JVM said it was only passing less than $500 in bad checks.No,it was writing good checks on her friends account .That's stealing .The fraud was pretending they were her checks.

She is an <unusual person>.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member