Casey To Serve One Year Probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh: She could always start up an online forum and make a small salary from ad sense :floorlaugh: or maybe write for associated content. :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: He also said she could make a living as a blogger. Wonder what she would blog about? That would make for some interesting WS topics..

Bold by me.. Please, probation officer, ask KC what she did to Caylee...

All these probation officers do is talk to like a counselor and ask you if you are working and if you go to school, etc. I still think its an easy sentence for her.

Can you imagine if she just showed up at the wedding? All nasty and defiant, causing a scene cuz they weren't "on her side" troughout the trial? Maan oh man!

It's my fervent hope that she does indeed just "show up". I think it would be very fitting for Casey to crash Lee's wedding. Lee could totally ditch his new bride and go running and screaming CMA CMA CMA I'm so proud of you and lovingly embrace the brother she accused of sexually abusing her. Ugh barf.

Do ya think? Jose will get to see her "mad face" tonight like we did in court?

Can you imagine if she just showed up at the wedding? All nasty and defiant, causing a scene cuz they weren't "on her side" troughout the trial? Maan oh man!

When is the wedding? Anyone?

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Oh, Caylee’s Birthday… a gathering of angels in heaven.

It's my fervent hope that she does indeed just "show up". I think it would be very fitting for Casey to crash Lee's wedding. Lee could totally ditch his new bride and go running and screaming CMA CMA CMA I'm so proud of you and lovingly embrace the brother she accused of sexually abusing her. Ugh barf.

Do you think they'll have an "uninvited" list??

I think if it were anyone else people would be outraged, but we all know that Misty Croslin knows what happened to Haleigh or even did something to Haleigh herself so even Misty probably feels she got off easier then going to jail for murder or manslaughter. Misty knows what happened to that poor sweet little girl! so sad they never found her remains!

Maybe Misty does know something. I just heard about this case. I was not following it from the beginning. Still, though the detectives don't think she is a person of interest and an article said the drug sentence might make them talk. But still this girl was just 18 and given 25 years for drug selling. I don't mean to condone drug trafficking as a crime, but why do they sentence them to so long of a period? Also it said she was lucky to get "only" 25 years...she could have gotten something like 90!

..here we go---------she can get that ministry that robyn and kc talked about going after all!

http://www.careersforfelons.com/

Careers for felons can be challenging to find in a distressed economy and, let’s face it, we are distressed.

Well, many felons are connected with local church. If you are such a person, and if you have a desire to help other people in your same situation, you may want to get your church connected in the Great Recovery program by Dave Ramsey. In doing so, you can develop your own ministry to help those in your community become more financially independent and, ultimately, this could lead to a new career for you.

The passion to help others is what many felons are involved in and, as a result, it opens up jobs for each and every one of us. In fact, many felons have also started grocery store coupons businesses to teach other felons how to live cheap, using coupons and saving money. So, remember, whatever your passion – if you have a desire to help others, consider how the Great Recovery program, connected with your church, may be just what you need to open up job opportunities.

If Casey's resourceful defense team isn't successful with the appeal, I don't think Ms. Anthony will willingly return to Orlando. Makes me wonder why HHJP is allowing a 2-week window for Casey's return to Orange County. More than enough time for her to seek a safe haven out of the country. jmo

I'm not so sure this is even the real Casey Anthony. A lot of those pictures can be found on the internet and it would be easy to do something like that.

The Judge just signed and released the order today (12th) and this person is saying she knew about it yesterday (11th) ... I don't think so.

Now if there were some new pictures with the date of today, yesterday or a few days ago I might buy it. I guess I'm saying give me a recent picture that can not be found on the internet.

Agreed ... A proof of life with recent newspaper.

It is too obvious a profile, FCA would use a new persona and pen name now. The new and freed notorious FCA.

I wish I could get excited about this, but I can't. One year of probation on other charges doesn't begin to pay for the murder of an innocent child. Unless Casey is totally crazy, she's still probably elated that she won't be spending her life in prison. I see nothing to celebrate.
I agree.

Big deal, she will be on probation for 365 days. As the official "Most Hated Person in America", she was no doubt planning on keeping a low profile in her day-to-day life, anyway.

If this one year probation were to begin 5 years from now, or 5 years ago, I could see how it would be more of a challenge to her, but as it will start on the heels of her three years in jail, now that she is used to practicing 'good behavior', it won't amount to much.

I predict that one year from now, we'll be hearing that Casey Anthony successfully completed her probation, and we'll think to ourselves, "Well, that went fast".

Unfortunately, I see the probation as only a very minor victory for Justice for Caylee. I take that back- this doesn't even count as Justice for Caylee.

-------snipped------ I don't mean to condone drug trafficking as a crime, but why do they sentence them to so long of a period? Also it said she was lucky to get "only" 25 years...she could have gotten something like 90!

..in florida there are mandatory minimuns for drug offenses.
that's what got "that entire clan" the lengthy sentences that they are serving now.

JVM sure has changed her attitude since the verdict. During the trial she was all about "the states doing such a great job, she'll get convicted". After they came back with the verdict her words changed. She changed to" Yeah I didn't think the state had enough evidence". And when I heard her disgracing Judge Strickland for bringing up the probation, that was it for me. It makes me angry they want to talk about him and claim he has something personal against KC, and thats the only reason he filed this correction. NOT TRUE IMO. Judge Strickland ordered her to probation once released and thats it... I don't like JVM and won't watch her anymore.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

JVM biased towards Baez and the DT at all? HHJBP simply honored and enforced the original oral order ... About time! JVM is JB and FCA friendly to seek an exclusive. Bleh ....

If Casey's resourceful defense team isn't successful with the appeal, I don't think Ms. Anthony will willingly return to Orlando. Makes me wonder why HHJP is allowing a 2-week window for Casey's return to Orange County. More than enough time for her to seek a safe haven out of the country. jmo

I hope she does make a run for it- I'd love to see her dragged back kicking and screaming.

I could see a club hiring her as a guest DJ or persona. She'd sell out the club. Nightclubbers see fame/infamy as an assets.

I dunno. Patrons could also boycott such a locale. And many nightclubbers are just business folks with integrity. Is not Mark Nejame a part owner of a night club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties