Casey To Serve One Year Probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
will the felon request that her probation be transferred to another jurisdiction?
will the Orlando probation dept grant that request?

will the start of probation be delayed if/when the defense appeals Judge Perry's Order?

ok so the best part of this order for me is.....

This court is very mindfull that it is a high probability that they re are many that would like to see physical harm visited upon the defendant.

THEREFORE IT IS ORDERED AND AJUDGED that the emergency motion to Quash, vacate and set aside courts order is herby DENIED.

NOW THAT MADE ME CHUCKLE bit of a backhander there lol

I've read a few times here that she has to find a job, which I am actually surprised about. I didn't realize that this was a requirement of being on probation. Does anyone have a link for this? TIA!

..judgeP states that the rules of probation will be the same as those previously ordered by judgeS.

..judgeS original order --and rules---is an attachment to the decision.

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/28848066/detail.html

#7. you will work dilligently at a lawful occupation and support any dependants to the best of your ability as directed by your probation officer.

How is she going to remain out of public eye? She does have to have a job.
I believe that, after a while, the public in Orlando and the media, will move on. This probation sentence will lessen her notoriety and money making opportunities. By the time her year is up (assuming she doesn't violate), she will be yesterdays news !!!

:great::great::great::great:

She has to find a JOB, right? Isn't that part of probation? How weird would it be to order friend fries from her register!! (snicker!!)

That probably means that JB, CM or the older female lawyers may have to see her every day...unless they can set it up to have her work from home, which be would be my guess as to the way it will be played if they employ her. (MO, of course. Who else's would it be.)

Unless of course, posing for Hustler can be couched as a full time job....

will the felon request that her probation be transferred to another jurisdiction?

will the start of probation be delayed if/when the defense appeals Judge Perry's Order?

Vinnie P addressed this. She WILL HAVE TO SERVE WHILE the appeal is pending! :D

I've read a few times here that she has to find a job, which I am actually surprised about. I didn't realize that this was a requirement of being on probation. Does anyone have a link for this? TIA!

Absolutely, probation is about proving you can be re-integrated into society. Being gainfully employed is part of that.
Especially when your crime was a financial one. She's got to prove she isn't going to steal to survive. :innocent:

From August 3, 2011

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...704TAQ?docId=3e21f5c739d0486ab924c00e88cadba8

Under the probation terms, Anthony would have to report monthly to a probation officer, avoid drugs, get a job, be prohibited from owning a firearm without her probation officer's permission and could not associate with criminals, Plessinger said.

She has to find a JOB, right? Isn't that part of probation? How weird would it be to order friend fries from her register!! (snicker!!)

A real job, as opposed to her former imaginary employment. :great::great:

Also looks like Jose is in a bit of trouble. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

THANK YOU HHJBP!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I could not believe when LF, during the hearing, admitted to knowing of the error all along and saying it wasn't their duty to report it.

Will the Florida Bar Association look into JB's behavior?

Betcha ya wish you have NEVER accused HHJS of being biased, eh DT? Look how THAT came to bite you back in the BUTT!!!!

I think somewhere, HHJS is smiling about now. WOOHOO!!!!

And jobwise, I'm betting she'll get one of those crappy call center jobs she can work from home. OMG, that would be awesome! LOL

Oh, and hey Pinellas 12, how are you feeling right now? Soon, Casey will be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

I bet they'll appeal to the Fifth District Court. :(

But today's ruling sure made me smile. Heck, I laughed out loud!

I just turned Vinnie on and the TH is saying she could ask to move anywhere in Florida since she is in such "peril" being in Orange County....
I thought the order HHJP wrote was that she should return to Orlando to fulfil her probation, but he would keep her residence and employer secret??

Every state, same rule!
Gainful employment
No drinking
Report to PB. :great:

Will the Florida Bar Association look into JB?

Don't hold your breath on that one!
So many complaints have been filed against him and nothing ever comes of them. Still waiting for what HHJP said he was going to defer until the trial was over....

A little late to the party but YAY!!

Knowing that she's under supervision makes me worry a little less for the people coming in contact with KC. This sounds spiteful but good God do I hope she reoffends while on probation!

Have fun working KC!

TM? I'm not familiar with how to read this chart.

TM = Todd Macaluso. The lawyer with the magic airplane. That Flight Aware is his flight schedule and current whereabouts of his plane, which had landed in Sugarland, TX last night and had a lot of people speculating FCA was onboard in case she had to report to Orlando today.

Haha she has to pay $20 a month!

This cracked me up! :floor laugh: Six weeks ago we were devastated that she didn't get LWOP (or worse) and now we are thrilled she will have to pay $20 a month. I guess we will take our tiny pleasures wherever we can find them.

Kudos to HHBP for not letting JB get away with "hiding the ball". Now tell us what kind of a smack down he might get, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy