Casey To Serve One Year Probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Probation officers have access to felons' financial records re sources of income while serving their probation?

IMHO, the problem with FCA seeking to move her probation to another jurisdiction is that the other jurisdiction has the right to reject or approve. Considering she is "the most hated person in America", her chance of approval seems almost nonexistent. LOVE IT--What goes around comes around.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hells to the yes.....and Mr. Foreman can let her live with him.:floorlaugh:

:waitasec: Yep ... Mr. Jury Foreman #11 should let CFCA go live with him ... and then he can have CFCA "wash and fold his drawers" !

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Do those theme parks knowingly employ felons?
I don't know.. I was trying to think of a job that was in disguise, hot, and uncomfortable. Plus little kids usually want to stay away from the mean characters.. (or run away screaming)

nelsonhk6.jpg

Job idea=dress up as one of the "mean" characters at Disney or Universal.. No one would ever know it was her!

BREAKING NEWS:...................

Universal Studios in Orlando, FL opens "CASEY WORLD" where you can have your picture made with the MOST HATED WOMAN IN AMERICA and tour the swamp area. On the menu will be: Rotting pizza, chili and, of course, the famous "Anthony Koolaid"......
Napkins that smell faintly of Cannabis and bacon fat are at your disposal.
Disclaimer:
Hurry and buy your tickets now, as we cannot assure that the real Casey Anthony will be available for photo ops forever. Just depends on how she complies with her probation order.....
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Agreed, she is bright, and eager, and appears quite competent. Hate to see her stake her professional reputation, right from the start, on the likes of Baez and Co. Maybe she'll see the light and move on at some point...especially if the 'smackdowns' like today's keep coming. :)

She makes them look like mental lightweights, but she must not have very high professional standards even associating with them. She has seen enough of how JB/CM work by now to know how unscrupulous they are.

Universal Studios in Orlando, FL opens "CASEY WORLD" where you can have your picture made with the MOST HATED WOMAN IN AMERICA and tour the swamp area. On the menu will be: Rotting pizza, chili and, of course, the famous "Anthony Koolaid"......
Disclaimer:
Hurry and buy your tickets now, as we cannot assure that the real Casey Anthony will be available for photo ops forever. Just depends on how she complies with her probation order.....

Or she could sell tours in her car? Once she has cleaned the Pizza smell out , that is....

Betcha ya wish you have NEVER accused HHJS of being biased, eh DT? Look how THAT came to bite you back in the BUTT!!!!

I think somewhere, HHJS is smiling about now. WOOHOO!!!!

And jobwise, I'm betting she'll get one of those crappy call center jobs she can work from home. OMG, that would be awesome! LOL

Oh, and hey Pinellas 12, how are you feeling right now? Soon, Casey will be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

I still think they should make just a tiny little community of only the "Pinellas 12" and Casey Anthony. Her gainful employment can be the town babysitter for the "Pinellas 12". Wonder how much they would love her then? Would they risk their own children's lives and place them in the care of Casey Anthony? Yeah, probably not then again they probably would foolishly send them on over to little miss innocent.

The job situation has me :waitasec:

If her residence is to be kept confidential - then how the hello can she work anywhere? The customer service jobs are in your face meeting with the public and she will be recognized - plus followed home to find out where she's living.

The theme parks are out - no way will they hire her. Although the Disney character costume is a good one and would keep her "out of sight" - they (Disney) won't allow it.

If she goes to work in any type of office setting - there would have to be security on the building and she still would be recognized and thus followed home.

The only thing I can see her being gainfully employed in is some type of position that she works from home. JB or CM will probably hire her as some type or orther email reader, typist - dictation deal, something along those lines. And they will have to PAY HER legit - with a paycheck and taxes taken out, etc. etc.

Plus, no mo pics of whooping it up with a bottle of beer. No hot bod contests (even as a spectator), no clubbing, - oh my :floorlaugh:

This is going to get even more interesting.

Looks like the original order by Judge Strickland was: $348.00 court costs and $5,517.75 investigation costs, so if the original order stands, Casey still owes this money. :)

ETA:
Oh, and there is cost to prosecution. I am listening to the original order by JS.

I wonder just how arrogant CM and JB are feeling now ? The court seems to think, that the order Judge Strickland issued, was NOT stupid. I'll bet the court thinks that CM is though.

Best of all, this will stop her from making lots of money. Who will want to interview her while she's on probation and living legally? What are they going to ask her, how's life on probation? LOL. She was worth more as a acquitted felon playing hide and seek! People will get bored with her, and NO MORE MONEYTRAIN!!!! Yes, that is what I like the best.

Also, people are now going to know where she is (in a general sense), and know that she has to get a job while serving probation. Yep, interest in Casey was just killed because how boring is that? NO MORE BLOOD MONEY!

Disclaimer:

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Hilarious !!!

:great::great::great::great::great:​

Surprise, Surprise. Doing the happy dance. Don't worry FCA, maybe one of your 12 friends in Pinellas county will give you shelter and a job.

You are too funny Aedrys - but when I actually think of it - great idea! Apparently there are at least 12 people there who don't thinks she's guilty! That's probably 12 higher than the number in Orange County!

Or anywhere else in the country. Only in Pinellas County are there people who think Casey Anthony is innocent of murder. The rest of the country knows exactly what she is, a woman who got away with murdering her 2 year old child.

Agreed, she is bright, and eager, and appears quite competent. Hate to see her stake her professional reputation, right from the start, on the likes of Baez and Co. Maybe she'll see the light and move on at some point...especially if the 'smackdowns' like today's keep coming. :)

By the look of Ms. Fryer and what I saw as her need for correctness and approval in the courtroom, she will take this smackdown very personally - and so she should. Lawyers should learn early not be be just a mouthpiece to do the dirty work for a more experienced lawyer like Mason, who doesn't want to be caught doing it himself.

The job situation has me :waitasec:

If her residence is to be kept confidential - then how the hello can she work anywhere? The customer service jobs are in your face meeting with the public and she will be recognized - plus followed home to find out where she's living.

The theme parks are out - no way will they hire her. Although the Disney character costume is a good one and would keep her "out of sight" - they (Disney) won't allow it.

If she goes to work in any type of office setting - there would have to be security on the building and she still would be recognized and thus followed home.

The only thing I can see her being gainfully employed in is some type of position that she works from home. JB or CM will probably hire her as some type or orther email reader, typist - dictation deal, something along those lines. And they will have to PAY HER legit - with a paycheck and taxes taken out, etc. etc.

Plus, no mo pics of whooping it up with a bottle of beer. No hot bod contests (even as a spectator), no clubbing, - oh my :floorlaugh:

This is going to get even more interesting.

Just out of curiosity I did a job search on Indeed.com in the Orlando area.
Guess what came up first?

LIFEGUARD at Disney theme park and resorts - 50 pools and two waterparks!
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That probably means that JB, CM or the older female lawyers may have to see her every day...unless they can set it up to have her work from home, which be would be my guess as to the way it will be played if they employ her. (MO, of course. Who else's would it be.)

Unless of course, posing for Hustler can be couched as a full time job....

BBM. What home? She has no home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member