Casey To Serve One Year Probation

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is only a very small victory for the state of Fl. She still got away with murder thanks to those 12 geniuses. IMO

I could see someone giving her a job in a restaurant just to increase business. Because you know for a little while people will want say they talked to her personally. It would have to be a restaurant where you pay your bill up front, like IHOP. jmo

But, according to OC, the car is ready for pick up. So, Casey already has a mode of transportation available !
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Wait....they are releasing her car? I hope she has to pick it up and ride around in the smell that is still there..that should be a condition of her probation.

"Florida" can't just approve her to serve her probation elsewhere, she has to apply to another state.

She is a felon who was ordered long ago by the court to serve probation once out of custody for unrelated charges. No special treatment.. laws are laws. She shouldn't have stolen checks!

Florida may be different. She was sentanced in Orange county because that is where the crime was comitted. Ofcourse like I said Texas might be different, but you serve what county you live in here. You aren't required to have to travel every month to go to probation the probation officer will notify the county you are residing at when the probation is inforced and that is where you serve. If she is out of state now, she might serve out of state. Again Florida seems to not have it all together so who knows.
As far as a job, heck, she could work from home for her attorney's. If they put her up in a mansion, she could get a salary for house sitting. All you are required to make is minimum wage.

will the felon request that her probation be transferred to another jurisdiction?
will the Orlando probation dept grant that request?

will the start of probation be delayed if/when the defense appeals Judge Perry's Order?

That is what I am afraid of - that it will get moved elsewhere. My SIL requested to move to another state, to a rural area where the PO hardly ever checks him. He is drinking, drugging and consorting with other ex-cons. There is a good 'ole boy's network there - which is why he requested a move. Here, he was under STRICT supervision, with surprise visits even at 2am!

I hope they do not let KC transfer elsewhere. PLEASE Orange County, do NOT let her go to another state!

I am so happy she cannot play this hiding game anymore, and the DT were publically outed for unprofessional conduct. I am also at least grateful for the DCS report in that at least a part of the government declared her not innocent. I am so tired of seeing that small population out there who equate the not guilty sentence to being innocent.

Vinnie is loving the he*l out of this. It just crushes him that Caylee got no justice.

A lot of people are very happy today.

Michael Christian said they did a local poll in Orlando and 85% of them wanted her to come back and serve probation. Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:great:

Thank goodness Judge Strickland stuck to his guns and Judge Perry agreed!

BBM

Oh yes, he is!! I remember when the acquittal came in, he actually pounded his fist on his desk, he was so upset. He was the only one who expressed publicly (as a TH)) the outrage I was feeling.

He was my hero that day for having the intestinal fortitude to express his disgust at the verdict on national TV.

I doubt she will ever work unless it is in JB's law office and then she will not really "work" just be there.

Ahhhh, a little Karma in the afternoon. Now all I need is a strawberry and banana sundae and all will be right with the world.

Enjoy looking at the want ads there FICA.

..and grandparents------that were just called out in the DCF report for refusing to cooperate in the investigation of their own granddaughter------will also go over real well as they unveil the new foundation---

http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/10391789.pdf

The purpose for which this Corporation is organized....

-------"advocating for grandparents rights with regard to grandchildren, and assisting grandparents of missing, neglected or exploited grandchildren.

...good grief!

Excellent point!

Wow. I feel sorry for that person. I mean seriously, to have to be the probation officer that has to find Casey Anthony a job? That has to be the worst job ever. I wonder if they're drawing straws on who has to take on Casey, LOL.

LOL I got a mental of them huddling doing rock paper scissors. haha.

And that's JB's first order of business. She HAS TO HAVE a residence - a valid address. That is going to be a problem. Buildings with high security cost $$$$$ in rent. Or do you get her a side in a "duplex" in a residentail area and then hire your own security? Such a dilemma. lol

Then JB or CM have to figure out how much to pay her for "the job". Will it be enough to pay the rent, utilities, food, security, etc? - lol

I'm so glad the DT got to have their lil celebration after the verdict - cause that verdict is coming right back around to slap them up-side their collective heads.

Yep, she's going to cost them money now when all along they though she was their cash cow.

Karma is beautiful because money is all the DT cares about.

Even if no one, in OC, wants to hire her, she still has to go and fill out a certain number of applications, per week (and show these to her PO). This may be something that gets her in trouble. After a while, I can see Casey blowing off this mandated job search (and, I believe that is a violation).

There are some jobs she could perform, more anonymously, like telemarketing, stocking shelves at night, etc...

Also, just heard on IS that probation checks up on these employers, to verify that Casey has applied. Probation can also search her residence (ALL of it), anytime they want (without advance notice and without a search warrant), no matter who she's living with.

I guess, if she discloses a source of sufficient continuous income, like income from pics sold the TMZ, advances on other various thingies, generous gifts from other parties, co pilot/flight attendant for TM :floorlaugh:, she can get out of that job seeking deal. Wonder if such disclosures would become public knowledge.

What time does vinnie come on EST? That way I'll know what time he comes on here-I want to watch his show for sure today.

Great news, also the other seven charges for which she pleaded guilty are now back again and if she violate her probation, could result prison time.
As to appeal, the State Attorney's office was also advised that her probation had started according to verbiage of HHJP's decision and I wonder if DT can use that for appeal. On page 5 of order.

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/28848066/detail.html

This could very well result in FCA with more prison time.. as soon as she violates her probabtion in some way.. which I think there is a VERY high probability that she would. Her defense team needs to move on and quit fighting everything for her...or maybe this will get in the way of their $$$$ deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member