Casey To Serve One Year Probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jvm spouting she doesn't think this is so fair. This woman is getting on my last nerve. Jvm is now worried that they may scrutinize her too closely...GMAB! Give it up JVM. This woman deserves anything she gets...grrrr.

I'm sure Amy thinks it's quite fair!!!

The biggest problem of all for Probation is they actually have to go their job...and that is going to be a pain in the neck for them. OTOH, they may assign only one felon (her) to the person that gets her...LOL.

:HHJP: Mistah Baez?

You did not heed all of my previous admonitions!

(Sorry, I'm having entirely too much fun this afternoon... :crazy:)

I wonder if Cindy and George will actually be the ones paying the $20 a month. That's less than they put into her jail acct.

ugh, I hope not.. this woman needs to start being responsible for herself!!

I don't know how it is in FL, but jobs are hard to come by around here, even for honest folks who have never been in jail. We've had so many layoffs with entire companies closing down. What on earth is Casey suitable to do? She won't be able to work in a nightclub as a shot girl, I wouldn't think, and babysitting is definitely out, so if she can't find gainful employment.... will she go back to jail? I heard them saying something on HLN about her not being allowed to work in Baez or Cheney's office... what's that about?

Jobs are hard to come by in Florida...

June 2011 Florida jobless rate was 11.1%
Orange County jobless rate as of July 2011 is 10.4%
http://www.wftv.com/download/2011/0722/28635797.pdf

Somehow I have this nagging feeling someone offered KC a live-in nanny position herself...don't know why. Its ironic but possible.

LOL....It was a point of sarcasm to support HHJP's recognition of Baez wanting life to ONLY go in the FELON's way!

Now that the "teflon Don aka John Gotti" is deceased it seems that Baez wants Casey Marie Anthony to be known as the "teflon felon", as in NOTHING STICKS! :floorlaugh:

How about "Teflon Con"? Not anymore!!!!

Just got off work - I am so relieved to see this. I was prepared for news that her probation would be considered already served. This is fantastic! I love the fact that she is no longer free to do anything she pleases, even if it is just for a year. She will now be under a microscope and could get put back in jail if she violates any of these points!!

:great::great::great::great::great::great::great:

probation.jpg

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

casey-angry.jpg

:floorlaugh:

Ch13 orlando is reporting (on tv) that Baez has texted the reporter that they're appealing. So I've been watching the 5th District COA just in case. But no filing yet.
I bet they file tomorrow...I'll be looking. <wink>

http://www.5dca.org/

Click on 'search' or 'new postings' at the top right.

As far as work is concerned, IMO, Not gonna happen. I do worry that she may join in with CA and GA and try to get SS disability. Dorothy Sims is a SS lawyer..... So anything is possible. I really hope this would never happen and IMO FKC is fully capable of working. Just because you don't like to work doesn't earn you a disability.

You know, wouldn't you think after getting off for an obvious murder of her own child, she would just DO the probation without making a fuss? Are you kidding me?? Consider yourself lucky and just do what you need to do without any of this drama!

Which just goes to show she's still got the "Society has done me wrong, I'm the victim here" mentality!

Dorothy Sims? :pullhair:
Celebrity Rehab Reality Show? :dramaqueen:
World's Dumbest Criminals with celebrity commentators who had brushes with the law,themselves?:loser:
George and Cindy's Caylee Foundation? :sick:

DCS is from Gainesville or Ocala... Alachua County which is about a 2 hour drive north from Orlando

How to keep yourself and your boys, aka my lawyers, in the media reality show?

That particular time (which was my last criminal act- I am 9 years med compliant and crime and drug free) it was for sale of narcotics.. Oxycontin and Klonopin.

I was reading about this other missing child case....Haleigh Cummings on here and I couldn't believe the relatives of that child were given 15 to 25 years for dealing in drugs....oxycodone and hydrocodone an article said. I thought that was outrageously steep. One of them was only 18. I thought 3 to 5 years would have been enough. An article said they could have gotten more. Its ridiculous they give sentences on drugs sometimes higher than murder. Are those typical sentences?

Ch13 orlando is reporting (on tv) that Baez has texted the reporter that they're appealing. So I've been watching the 5th District COA just in case. But no filing yet.
I bet they file tomorrow...I'll be looking. <wink>

http://www.5dca.org/

Click on 'search' or 'new postings' at the top right.

Not surprised they are going to appeal...and I'm even less surprised Baez texted that bit of news to the media ahead of filing the appeal.

Posted to her slide.com account
caseyomarie at 1:39pm
knew yesterday about it , solution in works already
http://caseyomarie.slide.com/

I started a thread on this but it's awaiting mod approval.

New slideshow and comment 3:58
caseyomarie at 3:58pm
i really wish that you crazy people would just back off, why do you insist on tormenting me..

If her, I'm sure she's just wanting the attention:twocents:

DCS is from Gainesville or Ocala...in Alachua County which is about a 2 hour drive north from Orlando

How to keep yourself and your boys, aka my lawyers, in the media reality show?

She's from Ocala, I believe. Marion County. :) Yep, about 2 hours from Orlando.

Not surprised they are going to appeal...and I'm even less surprised Baez texted that bit of news to the media ahead of filing the appeal.

Are you kidding me? They are appealing again? I thought JB would have accepted this especially after what Judge Perry said about him being blatantly ignorant. They can't accept any wrongdoing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz