Casey's Attorney Files Counter-Claims Against ZG

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Well, you know....uhhh....from day one....you know....I mean, from day one....and uhhhh....you know.....I've maintained from day one.....uhhhh....some mistruths out there....uhhh...I mean....day one, yeah, day one.....and uhhhhhhh...."

It'll go something like that.

Absolutely. :clap::clap::clap: ROFL.

From the document:

"The Defendant made truthful statements to the police about a separate and distinct Zenaida Gonzalez...."

"The Defendant did not fabricate any statements to the police as the Plaintiff alleged in her Complaint."

WHAT???? I thought her story was going to be that she WAS lying, but she had to lie because of a script...or mental illness...or to give the police "backward" clues.

I read the stupid story - if I have recollection of ZG according to the world of Casey - it was this same ZG, her car and it was she who filled out that card at the Sawgrass Apts - so how could JB truthfully say that this ZG is trying to profit on this case?

Geez! If Casey would just tell the truth this can all stop - oh wait in Casey world this is the truth - where are the little blue men!

I am so excited, it seems as though they are going forward with the ZG story! Could they make this any easier for the prosecution? LOL awesome.

LOL too funny - are we going with the apt handoff story? or the park and script story? I seemed to have forgotten which one Casey says is the truth

I am so excited, it seems as though they are going forward with the ZG story! Could they make this any easier for the prosecution? LOL awesome.

NEVER underestimate his ability to do that. lol

Me too SleuthinCa. I can't wait for the trial to begin, the jury to vote and Casey to be sent to the big house. Put her away where she can just be out of sight.
Anyone can file a law suit. But, that doesn't mean the courts or a judge will accept the suit. We'll just see who's law suit is deemed frivolous by the court of law. You would think Casey and her attorney would be focused on her up and coming murder trial instead of who should sue who.
JMO

You would think they would sue LE for allegedly not looking for the right ZG, not this woman that has had her name plastered all over the news.

Good lord, the woman can't string two words together---how on earth is she going to write a book?!

She can get whoever wrote Casey's script. Oh wait, that was Zannie and she doesn't exist-guess she was a ghost writer!:crazy:

From the document:

"The Defendant made truthful statements to the police about a separate and distinct Zenaida Gonzalez...."

"The Defendant did not fabricate any statements to the police as the Plaintiff alleged in her Complaint."

WHAT???? I thought her story was going to be that she WAS lying, but she had to lie because of a script...or mental illness...or to give the police "backward" clues.

Uhhh, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't part of why Casey is sitting in jail right now is because of the 4 charges of lying to the cops about this very thing??! :waitasec:

I hope the judge throws this countersuit out and slaps JB on the wrist for filing it.

This counter claim is part of Baez' duty as KC's attorney. KC did not describe the ZFG we have seen on darkened videos and did not point her out as Zanny the Nanny when shown her picture and these are facts that tend to show that KC was not targeting this particular ZFG. KC did point out a stairwell and apartment where this ZFG visited, but unless her attorney can show that KC used this particular ZFG as her scapegoat, the lawsuit is frivolous.

JMHLO

Uhhh, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't part of why Casey is sitting in jail right now is because of the 4 charges of lying to the cops about this very thing??! :waitasec:

Shhhhhhh.

I think that must have been classified information or the defense atty. would have know this!!!

Truthful statements? When? She has lied about evrything! These folks make me sick.

Shhhhhhh.

I think that must have been classified information or the defense atty. would have know this!!!

As far as I know, it's public record and is some of the various charges against her. Geez....before this is over, they might be hauling JB and KC out in straight jackets.

Do you think that JB actually believes KC????????

From the document:

While I believe there are grounds to fight ZFG's lawsuit, these are not them.

O.M.G. is all I can say.

I just knew Joel Brodsky had a twin. It's Jose Baez!

Note to self: Stay away from any attorney with the initials JB.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalo13
Back