Casey's Attorney Files Counter-Claims Against ZG

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
While I believe there are grounds to fight ZFG's lawsuit, these are not them.

Exactly. This is an amateur hour answer/counterclaim.

Of course, if she didn't have to worry about the consequences for her criminal case, she could have just said, "Defendant made statements about a FICTIONAL ZG" rather than "Defendant made statements about a separate and distinct ZG." :rolleyes:

ZG trying to profit off of this case?! Get the $#@! outa here! That poor woman had her life torn apart. She couldn't find a job, was harrassed, ripped to shreds by the myspace police. For God's sake people thought she kidnapped a child! I hope JB gets laughed out of the courtroom! Uhm...shouldn't he be concentrating on an upcoming MURDER trial?!

My favorite section of that article...

Eyewitness News found out Friday that Casey Anthony's lawyer has filed a counter claim calling Zenaida's "a frivolous lawsuit which was filed for no other reason but to harass and embarrass" Casey Anthony.

I havent read the whole thread, but EMBARRASED?? Embarrasing is the world knowing your a baby killer, embarrassing is how your Mom acts in front of millions of people, knowing that you havent spoken a word about your missing baby girl, that the world thinks your brother fathered your child.........the INNOCENT lady suing YOU for HER embarrasment.......totally worth a trip to court!

Exactly. This is an amateur hour answer/counterclaim.

Of course, if she didn't have to worry about the consequences for her criminal case, she could have just said, "Defendant made statements about a FICTIONAL ZG" rather than "Defendant made statements about a separate and distinct ZG." :rolleyes:

LOL...I hadn't thought of that. You are so right.

"You aren't the ZFG I accused, I made the whole thing up!"

ahhh....Oops.

Snipped:
Heck, I should sue her for disrupting my life. I'd probably win because there are thousands of us, lol.

I say we all file a Class Action Law Suit against KC. I mean, if she can file this against ZG, we should be able to!

:eek: Unbelievable! :eek:

Oh...I guess DollyPardonMe already suggested that.

As far as I know, it's public record and is some of the various charges against her. Geez....before this is over, they might be hauling JB and KC out in straight jackets.

Do you think that JB actually believes KC????????

I know, I was being sarcastic & making a joke.

I think Orlando will need a truck load of straight jackets by the time this is over! lol

Snipped:

I say we all file a Class Action Law Suit against KC. I mean, if she can file this against ZG, we should be able to!

:eek: Unbelievable! :eek:
:clap: Exactly! I vaguely remember having a life before this.

Oh geezus, this just gets better. What are they thinking???????

I have got to admit....this might be kinda of fun watching Mr.Morgan go after Jose. From what I have read on Mr. Morgan, Jose just barked up the wrong tree.

Will this be followed shortly with defamation claims against Cindy and George? After all they are the ones that have said:

My daughter is a sociopath.
My daughter is a thief.
Please don't let this be my Caylee.
The car smells like there has been a body.

Seems like a more well thought out claim then suing ZFG.

This counter claim is part of Baez' duty as KC's attorney. KC did not describe the ZFG we have seen on darkened videos and did not point her out as Zanny the Nanny when shown her picture and these are facts that tend to show that KC was not targeting this particular ZFG. KC did point out a stairwell and apartment where this ZFG visited, but unless her attorney can show that KC used this particular ZFG as her scapegoat, the lawsuit is frivolous.

JMHLO
There is only one individual with the same name as the ‘imaginanny’ who has any connection with the Sawgrass Apts.

Casey chose that name, and Casey chose the location at which she claimed the named person was associated. She swore to both under police questioning.

Because of Casey’s statements, a private individual otherwise unconnected with Casey and her criminal activities was then subjected to both LE and public scrutiny.

Why do you think this lawsuit is frivolous?

For that to be the case, wouldn’t Casey have to show that in fact she was not targeting the plaintiff but instead was referring to an entirely different person?

I don't see Casey getting out of this unless she can identify a specific individual who has that name, which to date she has been unable to do.

Will this be followed shortly with defamation claims against Cindy and George? After all they are the ones that have said:

My daughter is a sociopath.
My daughter is a thief.
Please don't let this be my Caylee.
The car smells like there has been a body.

Seems like a more well thought out claim then suing ZFG.

But keep in mind that truth is a defense in a defamation case. ;)

I just find it unbelievable that JB has Casey's Aggravated MURDER trial looming, with the possibility that the death penalty will come into play, and THIS is what he's spending his time working on??? Counter-suing Zenaida?? LOL...wow....

I just find it unbelievable that JB has Casey's Aggravated MURDER trial looming, with the possibility that the death penalty will come into play, and THIS is what he's spending his time working on??? Counter-suing Zenaida?? LOL...wow....

He must have alot of free time.:rolleyes:

Someone from another board was watching WFTV live and they said Cindy is admitting to writing a book. No link yet.
Hmmm, this rumor right after they got rid of Larry G. He's the spokesperson, actor, promoter, writer guy. So now that he's out, Cindy Anthony the author is in? IMHO, it's all about control. Cindy must have it one way or another. George's comments during his police interview just reinforced this opinion for me. Her attorney popping up loaning out his night club and all of that, imo, Cindy's way of gaining "some kind" of control over TM. Her going off on LP in front of the world, imo, shows that she hasn't found a way to control him, yet, but she's going to keep trying.

I'm not so certain that he has a choice. If the lawsuit hits the courts before the murder trial and it is ruled that this particular ZFG, who has been determined not to be the kidnapper, actually is the person Casey is accusing then Casey's whole Caylee was kidnapped defense goes right out the window. The defense has to keep up the pretense that there is another ZFG out there somewhere.

I'm not so certain that he has a choice. If the lawsuit hits the courts before the murder trial and it is ruled that this particular ZFG, who has been determined not to be the kidnapper, actually is the person Casey is accusing then Casey's whole Caylee was kidnapped defense goes right out the window.
Interesting observation. But at some point, Casey is going to have to prove the existence of a living, breathing ZFG if she wants to continue down that path.

How's she gonna do that?

I have got to admit....this might be kinda of fun watching Mr.Morgan go after Jose. From what I have read on Mr. Morgan, Jose just barked up the wrong tree.

Totally. JM has been in CFL forever. He doesn't need the publicity....this is going to be good. :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back