Casey's Body Language and Reactionary Comments#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
During the hearing on March 2, I noticed that KC actually shoved at JB while he was addressing the court during Yuri's testimony in regards to a photo that the state presented in evidence.

It really is a fasinating exchange! This is only a hearing and she is behaving like a diva! Basically, "Listen to me." And when JB sat down after addressing the court, she showed her written note and very animatedly poked the note she had written with her pen. I would love to hear what experts have to say about that!

Here is the video:
The related segment starts at about 10:58 and the actual gesture and note poke starts at 12:26 of the video.

http://www.wftv.com/video/27054152/index.html

I still am fascinated by her constant "note taking". During what should be embarrassing talk about her lies and behavior and non-job, she seems to be once again in a fantasy world where she is a lawyer, not the defendant. When she is found guilty, she'll be all "oh that's a shame...wait, who? me?"

Yep, yesterday the note taking seemed more frenetic than usual. She also did alot of fake reading of files.

I think this will be her main coping mechanism when certain witnesses take the stand.

Baez will have to think of something else for when the more graphic testimony about Caylee is presented. :waitasec: Like a dig in the ribs...........act sad woman!

During the hearing on March 2, I noticed that KC actually shoved at JB while he was addressing the court during Yuri's testimony in regards to a photo that the state presented in evidence.

It really is a fasinating exchange! This is only a hearing and she is behaving like a diva! Basically, "Listen to me." And when JB sat down after addressing the court, she showed her written note and very animatedly poked the note she had written with her pen. I would love to hear what experts have to say about that!

Here is the video:
The related segment starts at about 10:58 and the actual gesture and note poke starts at 12:26 of the video.

Thank you! I wanted to see this. ETA: GMA talking about the hearing now.

Wait, is this the wrong video? This is GA

The video is incorrectly named on the tag but on the actual page it is correctly labelled as:

RAW VIDEO: Yuri Melich Testifies At Casey Hearing (Part 4 of 4)

ICA needs to stop with the note taking for she appears to be disconnected when she does. It appeared as if she wrote on the entire note pad and furiously through the pages over...She really has stepped into a paralegal mode and I am now convinced that she truly thinks she will walk out of prison for she's got the goods on the detectives. I truly hope those jurors will see through the smut and go with the evidence. It is overwhelming against her and each piece of evidence supports that it leads to only one perp...and she sits in prison...Caylee's justice must be sweet and immediate. I still have faith in our judicial system and feel the jurors will do right by Caylee...This is just a side show until the trial begins in May...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Here it is:

http://www.wftv.com/video/27057387/index.html

I always wondered about that smiling pic. Unbeliavable.

that totally threw me. as many times as we have seeen that pic i never thought they took it at universal studios during this whole mess. no red eyes, no tears just posing for the camera with a big smile. if that doesnt scream hey im good with everything, i dont know what does. she doesnt look even a wee bit intimidated, she actually looks very happy. STATE OF MIND

I put on a helmet before I started typing, in the event I get :slap:

I think the trickle of liquid and the anguished face that KC got when CA went to the stand ws legit. Not because KC misses CA so darn dearly, or because she is remorseful or even resentful-I think it genuinely startles her for a moment when she sees a familiar face-
She has no contact with the outside, for the most part. She is also, while sociopathic, not a hardened criminal and certainly not prepared for jail-When a gang member commits a crime, they are typically ready for jail if they get caught and will likely have "friends" inside-KC was not, and she has no friends inside. (I hear a violin...boo.hoo.)
It seems to me that when she is visually introduced to someone that reminds her where she is, the gets a rush of emotion. Mommy is about her life at home. She does not have that life anymore.
Easily quelled emotions, though, that's why she stops so quickly. If it were deeper emotions of shame and remorse, the trickle might be real water works. If it were about resent, I don't think KC would cry at all-She's a "don't get mad, get mad AND even" type of girl.
Nope, she's thinking about herself and where she is, and it takes her breath away a bit as she replays some self-pity drama in her head-Then she tells herself it is okay, she's defiant, move on. Now that's the sociopath we know and lo....well, we know.

I think she was shocked to see her mother and how she looked, yesterday. From the last court date (it seems like a long while) CA has gained lots of weight and cut her hair and I believe ICA reacted to how her mother aged in that lengh of time.

The tears flowed but quickly stopped. She gained her composure...as CA left the witness stand, ICA made sure to continue to write, head down so that she would not make eye contact with her mother. I think ICA reacted to shock in relation to her mothers appearance. Remember, these are folk who pay plenty attention to outward appearances and it appears CA let herself go...she appears bloated and wonder if she's drinking her nights away plus on anti depressants and add in menopause...but ICA is out of touch with everyone and I truly believe she was shocked to see her mother looking as she did..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

In my humble opinion... The tears for Mommy Anthony were genuine and stemmed out of fear. Casey knows who runs the show - who she feared, and it showed with the reaction until she could distance herself. After all, she has the opportunity to see her parents at every court date, or in person if she chooses. But today was the first time that Mommy Dearest was sitting right in front of her.

As for George.. Well, that was pure shame. Head down and writing feverishly. Casey is not the clever sleuth she thinks she is though... and her body language gives so much away, like the startled eyeball roll at Georges timeline of the car cuffing incident.

Now please pardon my light-hearted humor here... but I like to imagine that Casey being the party girl she is is feaverously writing new lyrics to some hit song to get her mind off what is going on. I am sure if I had access to here steno pad from yesterday we would be reading something like...

"Don't you wish your INMATE was hot like me! Don't you wish your Killer was a freak like me! :)

In my humble opinion... The tears for Mommy Anthony were genuine and stemmed out of fear. Casey knows who runs the show - who she feared, and it showed with the reaction until she could distance herself. After all, she has the opportunity to see her parents at every court date, or in person if she chooses. But today was the first time that Mommy Dearest was sitting right in front of her.

As for George.. Well, that was pure shame. Head down and writing feverishly. Casey is not the clever sleuth she thinks she is though... and her body language gives so much away, like the startled eyeball roll at Georges timeline of the car cuffing incident.

Now please pardon my light-hearted humor here... but I like to imagine that Casey being the party girl she is is feaverously writing new lyrics to some hit song to get her mind off what is going on. I am sure if I had access to here steno pad from yesterday we would be reading something like...

"Don't you wish your INMATE was hot like me! Don't you wish your Killer was a freak like me!

that totally threw me. as many times as we have seeen that pic i never thought they took it at universal studios during this whole mess. no red eyes, no tears just posing for the camera with a big smile. if that doesnt scream hey im good with everything, i dont know what does. she doesnt look even a wee bit intimidated, she actually looks very happy. STATE OF MIND

What really sticks in my mind about that picture is that when it was taken her 2yr old daughter had been "missing" for 31 days and she is as happy as a clam where no one is digging. I pray the Jurors see all of her for what she is.

maybe she really was too embarressed to look at him since she accused him of molestation.maybe.

She can't get out of owning that one now, can she?

If KC hasn't figured out the point of this state agency motion, JB surely explained it to her-She knows brother did not help her...I think her attitude was a signal to LA that she was not impressed-And JB calling LA to the stand to help KC? A waste, a HUGE waste.

It really is a fasinating exchange! This is only a hearing and she is behaving like a diva! Basically, "Listen to me." And when JB sat down after addressing the court, she showed her written note and very animatedly poked the note she had written with her pen. I would love to hear what experts have to say about that!Here is the video:

The poke she gives JB is very telling, isn't it? I'd also love to hear a professional body language expert analysis of it.

To me, it says a couple of things(I'm no body language expert), that she was frustrated, and that she still feels some sense of control. She was not shy about reaching way ovr to poke him, so that anyone could see. What he said was clearly not something she wanted him to say.

Here it is:

http://www.wftv.com/video/27057387/index.html

I always wondered about that smiling pic. Unbeliavable.

The poke she gives JB is very telling, isn't it? I'd also love to hear a professional body language expert analysis of it.

To me, it says a couple of things(I'm no body language expert), that she was frustrated, and that she still feels some sense of control. She was not shy about reaching way ovr to poke him, so that anyone could see. What he said was clearly not something she wanted him to say.

Here is a screenshot from Strawberry's link. Her facial expression says it all...

Caseyshove.png

I still am fascinated by her constant "note taking". During what should be embarrassing talk about her lies and behavior and non-job, she seems to be once again in a fantasy world where she is a lawyer, not the defendant. When she is found guilty, she'll be all "oh that's a shame...wait, who? me?"

I agree that she has removed herself completely from the "defendant" role...in her own mind. She truly believes she is an integral part of this defense team. It is bizarre.

Personally, I think she is bored as all get-out. Her "taking notes" gives her something to do.

ETA: I'm sure this has been mentioned lots, but what's with the faces? I've noticed her contorting her mouth...or maybe it's just my computer screen...lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back