Casey's Confinement, Mail; Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
re: The "pencil test"

When I was in college I had a friend who used to joke that her breasts were so large that she'd fail the typewriter test.

Thank you for sharing your very personal story. It does help understand the situation. I hope your daughter has learned her lesson and doing much better these days! :)

Unfortunately she didn't learn. She laughed after she was released because even though she had to pay restitution, in payments no less, she then told us that she had actually embezzled double of what she was charged with. She still is up to her tricks and cons and manipulates everyone she comes into contact with. Can't hold a job for any length of time because once people figure out her schemes they drop her. My grandkids are the ones suffering at her hand and because no one has yet proved child abuse, they are still with her. She stopped talking to us when we finally stopped enabling and making excuses for her. We will not give her any money or allow her to live with us because of the drama she creates for everyone around her. She is 35 and continues to do her thing without regard for anyone else. I see so much similarities between KC and her, with the exception that my daughter hasn't committed murder.

KC, like my daughter, will adapt to confinement. At least my daughter had a release date. Hopefully KC won't.

Ahh thanks for the explanation on the pencil thing, never heard of that before. Im sure Id pass it easily before pregnancy, but now, ha who knows, nothing is ever quite as firm and perky in that area after having a baby and breastfeeding, lol.

*...goes off to find a pencil and a secluded area of the house*

:p

rofl at the typewriter comment.

Ahh thanks for the explanation on the pencil thing, never heard of that before. Im sure Id pass it easily before pregnancy, but now, ha who knows, nothing is ever quite as firm and perky in that area after having a baby and breastfeeding, lol.

Sending you prayers.....and pretty support garments.:blowkiss:

:clap: Kagle Kagle Kagle...........with nothing else to do in prison there will be plenty of time for those. :behindbar I wonder if KC will not only get her GED but also a law degree while in jail

There are victims in the fraud, uttering a false instrument, theft and so on. Not just due to precedence in time but also in order to render justice to the victims, the court will try the cases and before long.

The news reports keep saying Casey is an avid reader while incarcerated-- does anyone know if her library records are public domain?? I would be interested to know what she's been reading!

:clap: Kagle Kagle Kagle...........with nothing else to do in prison there will be plenty of time for those. :behindbar I wonder if KC will not only get her GED but also a law degree while in jail

LOL, I didnt have to worry about that area, I had an emergency c-section. :crazy: But yea, kegals might be a great exercise for Casey to partake in while in prison, seeing as how shes had many sexcapades with so many different guys it would be time well spent.

Not sure about the library cart info, I would venture to guess, since she loves CSI so much it could be true crime novels.

I disagree. Sociopaths adjust just fine to confinement and I do believe she is in that category. I don't think she really cares where she is and I hope the selection of books in that jail is boring.

In jail she won't have:

cell phone
computer
car
feminine clothes
makeup
sunglasses
"friends" (to steal from"
sex
beer
shopping
partying
camera/photography
freedom

I suppose the human spirit is rather resilient and I don't doubt some people do "adjust" but I think she is going to "care" plenty about all she is losing. JMO.

Unfortunately she didn't learn. She laughed after she was released because even though she had to pay restitution, in payments no less, she then told us that she had actually embezzled double of what she was charged with. She still is up to her tricks and cons and manipulates everyone she comes into contact with. Can't hold a job for any length of time because once people figure out her schemes they drop her. My grandkids are the ones suffering at her hand and because no one has yet proved child abuse, they are still with her. She stopped talking to us when we finally stopped enabling and making excuses for her. We will not give her any money or allow her to live with us because of the drama she creates for everyone around her. She is 35 and continues to do her thing without regard for anyone else. I see so much similarities between KC and her, with the exception that my daughter hasn't committed murder.

KC, like my daughter, will adapt to confinement. At least my daughter had a release date. Hopefully KC won't.

DANG! That's a tough row to hoe! :-(

Can felons be lawyers?

If she becomes a jailhouse lawyer, she could get all KINDS of popularity and favors.

Can felons be lawyers?

If she becomes a jailhouse lawyer, she could get all KINDS of popularity and favors.

Shawshank Redemption....:waitasec:oops, he was an accountant.

Psych ICU-- like KC's cell except NOTHING in there. No books, nothing. Plus q. ten minute checks. :eek: Somebody peering in every few minutes. And, THAT's if you aren't in four-point restraints.

yep... nothing quite like it. Though if ya get a shot of something good it makes it a little easier to handle. I'm telling ya what, I'd kill myself before going through that stuff again!

Vegas Bride, thanks for the info on the pencil test, I tried it and the pencil fell to the floor.

so...if an inmate is vegetarian? (sorry, this one is really bugging me....I think they have to cater to, say, religious diets but otherwise??)

So far I have not seen a vegetarian request at our jail, we do have 1 person who is "no pork" so they get some other kind of meat if that is served, we also have a few who do not eat fish so they also get something else. It's common in a jail setting that if you have something on your tray you really do not want to eat, you can trade it with someone else for something they have, trade among yourselves, no reason to ever request something different, 1 trustee told me how much he hated sourcream and if that was in something he'd trade it for another item, if someone wasn't wanting the meat I'm sure they'd have someone happy to trade (as long as they weren't in isolation)
So far the craziest request I've seen come through was someone saying they couldn't eat rice, that 1 I had not heard before.
If I did get a request for vegetarian I'd fix up a substitute, of course there are different levels, if they still ate eggs, dairy etc I'd use that, if not they'd get peanutbutter etc.

VB

"OVER $100 DEPOSITED INTO CASEY'S JAIL ACCOUNT

Now Casey Anthony has a little money to play with in jail. Her bail bondsman deposited $51.26 into her jail account Tuesday. That's more than the $50 her father gave her.

So what could Casey buy with her $100-plus from the jail commissary? She could get a moon pie for 60 cents, a bra for $5.99, about the same price she paid at Target, or she could buy herself a sympathy card for $2."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17772386/detail.html

Why would the bail bondsman deposit money in her account? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members