Casey's Confinement, Mail; Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes: The human mind IS meant to be social. Free-will also involves knowing right & wrong & making a CHOICE. KC used free will when she murdered her own daughter, dumped that daughter, lied & stole. KC took away Caylee's right to be social & her right to free will.
Caylee was an innocent child, not wise to the evils of this world. All Caylee expected was to be loved, protected & cherished by those who loved her. To Caylee the world was about blowing bubbles & watching them float away in the wind. It was about chasing puppy dogs & butterflies. It was about rolling down a hill, letting the grass tickle your toes & watching lightening bugs at dusk. Caylee was starting to explore her world, never ever expecting to find the person she loved so much was so evil. Caylee will never be social. Her mind will never hold anymore than it held when died at 2yrs old. KC killed her so SHE could be free, to be social. Caylee never expected her life to entale harm. She did not expect her punishment, a punishment given for merely being born, to be inhumane.

I respect your thoughts but in my mind, there is NO punishment that will ever equal what KC did to her baby. Me, I would blow up any & every picture of Caylee alive & those they will use when they find her body. I would plaster the evil's one cell with them. I hope KC lives out the rest of her days in solitary & goes crazy with night mares that will haunt her the rest of her long, long, long life. If killing your baby does not give you nightmares, you are not human. I hope KC spends her days & nights hearing Caylee say " I love you mommy." I hope she spends her days & nights seeing the fear in her daughters eyes. I want her to live in mental anguish & torture every day. I want her to have NO peace, EVER.

I know when I nursed by daughter, she would look at me with such love & I back at her. Those beautiful brown eyes should have seen nothing but love.
I have had the joy of dancing at my daughter's wedding, of being a grand mother. I am so sad Caylee will never have those joys of her own.

I want NO mercy shown for KC. For me, there is never any mercy for anyone who harms a child, esp a mother. :behindbar

Your post brought tears to my eyes. And I echo every thing you stated, even about the special bond during nursing. (except for dancing at a daughters wedding and being a grandmother, my son is only 2 but I do hope to someday dance at his wedding and be a Grandmother to his children as well) Caylee will never chase another butterfly or feel the grass between her toes again, and for that Casey deserves every bit of hell she may endure for the rest of her disgusting life.

:rolleyes: The human mind IS meant to be social. Free-will also involves knowing right & wrong & making a CHOICE. KC used free will when she murdered her own daughter, dumped that daughter, lied & stole. KC took away Caylee's right to be social & her right to free will.
Caylee was an innocent child, not wise to the evils of this world. All Caylee expected was to be loved, protected & cherished by those who loved her. To Caylee the world was about blowing bubbles & watching them float away in the wind. It was about chasing puppy dogs & butterflies. It was about rolling down a hill, letting the grass tickle your toes & watching lightening bugs at dusk. Caylee was starting to explore her world, never ever expecting to find the person she loved so much was so evil. Caylee will never be social. Her mind will never hold anymore than it held when died at 2yrs old. KC killed her so SHE could be free, to be social. Caylee never expected her life to entale harm. She did not expect her punishment, a punishment given for merely being born, to be inhumane.

I respect your thoughts but in my mind, there is NO punishment that will ever equal what KC did to her baby. Me, I would blow up any & every picture of Caylee alive & those they will use when they find her body. I would plaster the evil's one cell with them. I hope KC lives out the rest of her days in solitary & goes crazy with night mares that will haunt her the rest of her long, long, long life. If killing your baby does not give you nightmares, you are not human. I hope KC spends her days & nights hearing Caylee say " I love you mommy." I hope she spends her days & nights seeing the fear in her daughters eyes. I want her to live in mental anguish & torture every day. I want her to have NO peace, EVER.

I know when I nursed by daughter, she would look at me with such love & I back at her. Those beautiful brown eyes should have seen nothing but love.
I have had the joy of dancing at my daughter's wedding, of being a grand mother. I am so sad Caylee will never have those joys of her own.

I want NO mercy shown for KC. For me, there is never any mercy for anyone who harms a child, esp a mother. :behindbar

AMEN!!!! :clap::blowkiss:

Your post brought tears to my eyes. And I echo every thing you stated, even about the special bond during nursing. (except for dancing at a daughters wedding and being a grandmother, my son is only 2 but I do hope to someday dance at his wedding and be a Grandmother to his children as well) Caylee will never chase another butterfly or feel the grass between her toes again, and for that Casey deserves every bit of hell she may endure for the rest of her disgusting life.

:blowkiss: Thank you. Even though my children are grown, it seems like yesterday I looked down at my daughter as she twirled her hair in her tiny finger while she nursed. It seems like yesterday I watched my son toddle over to new red tulips that had just come up, he bent over to smell them.

While I was over joyed at my daughters wedding, when she & her new husband came to say bye the next day, I just cried & cried. She was moving four hours away & while I knew her new husband loved her, I just could not imagine anyone loving her the day I did. I had all those tears return when they moved to Germany this summer.

She is expecting our 3rd grandchild soon & I so can't wait until our trip to see them in Nov. I talk to her every single day, sometimes more than once a day. I love our mother daughter talks, the talks with my grandsons & I could not imagine not having any of them in my life. I just can not imagine not loving your child, killing your child, dumping your child.

I know Caylee is chasing puppy dog s and butter flies with the angels. I also know she will never meet her mother in heaven. When we get there though, we will love her, rock her & kiss her goodnight. Oh how I wish Caylee had been placed in a loving home at birth.

I think that is truly cruel and inhumane. I do not believe punishment should entale harm. The human mind is meant to be social. Free-will is also necessary for health although in the case of prison this has to be limited but not to the extent of long term solitary confinement. It has to be stopped.

What about the innocent baby she took the life of that had the need to be social and have free will in her life? KC's options for those freedoms flew out the window when she took it away from another and the worst of it?........her own child. Let's be realistic here. KC owns it.

According to the body language expert whose analysis was posted awhile back...the crinkled up chin denotes ANGER.. grrrr

:furious::furious::furious: Oh she looked more than mad in that picture. She also looked like she felt betrayed.......like " I dare you let this happen to ME."

:blowkiss: Thank you. Even though my children are grown, it seems like yesterday I looked down at my daughter as she twirled her hair in her tiny finger while she nursed. It seems like yesterday I watched my son toddle over to new red tulips that had just come up, he bent over to smell them.

While I was over joyed at my daughters wedding, when she & her new husband came to say bye the next day, I just cried & cried. She was moving four hours away & while I knew her new husband loved her, I just could not imagine anyone loving her the day I did. I had all those tears return when they moved to Germany this summer.

She is expecting our 3rd grandchild soon & I so can't wait until our trip to see them in Nov. I talk to her every single day, sometimes more than once a day. I love our mother daughter talks, the talks with my grandsons & I could not imagine not having any of them in my life. I just can not imagine not loving your child, killing your child, dumping your child.

I know Caylee is chasing puppy dog s and butter flies with the angels. I also know she will never meet her mother in heaven. When we get there though, we will love her, rock her & kiss her goodnight. Oh how I wish Caylee had been placed in a loving home at birth.

Amen to this as well as your previous post. Your words are so descriptive and, as a mother of four and now a grandmother of four, I can so relate. They grow up so quickly and the memories of those tiny fingers clutching your own are so precious. It does seem like only yesterday---and now to experience that joy once again with grandchildren makes me KNOW I am truly blessed. My heart breaks for CA and GA in the loss of their sweet Caylee, but at the same time they disgust me. Casey snuffed the life out of that precious baby and deprived her of life and love. Like you---I cannot imagine.

For someone who has killed another? For someone who has killed many?

For those who have raped children ... and perhaps killed them after?

For those who have tortured children or adults ... then killed them?

It is NOT cruel and inhumane! Free will went out the door, when they CHOSE to rape, torture and kill another human being.

MO

Most of them weren't born with mental facilities to begin with. Not to mention some like "Bundy" & "Manson" were in far better shape mentally in jail than out.

Amen to this as well as your previous post. Your words are so descriptive and, as a mother of four and now a grandmother of four, I can so relate. They grow up so quickly and the memories of those tiny fingers clutching your own are so precious. It does seem like only yesterday---and now to experience that joy once again with grandchildren makes me KNOW I am truly blessed. My heart breaks for CA and GA in the loss of their sweet Caylee, but at the same time they disgust me. Casey snuffed the life out of that precious baby and deprived her of life and love. Like you---I cannot imagine.

Thank you. May you, your children & grand children always be surrounded by love & the warmth of family. Yes, we are so so blessed.. I am so looking forward to holding our new grand baby & getting lot's of hugs from the older ones. :blowkiss:

According to the body language expert whose analysis was posted awhile back...the crinkled up chin denotes ANGER.. grrrr

Under her lip, you can see it pouching out and the crinkled chin--she's just on the brink of having all of that anger spilling out, barely able to hold it in.

Guys, I really have to wonder if the next step in the defense is proving her insane by a post-partum psychosis that went undiagnosed--adding to that the miscarriage she told her friend about at that party:waitasec:

:furious::furious::furious: Oh she looked more than mad in that picture. She also looked like she felt betrayed.......like " I dare you let this happen to ME.":behindbar:behindbar rot in hell KC.

It is also the same exact look her mother gets when someone isn't buying the bs spewing out of her mouth. Seen it too many time in her little media cameo's.

Guys, I really have to wonder if the next step in the defense is proving her insane by a post-partum psychosis that went undiagnosed--adding to that the miscarriage she told her friend about at that party:waitasec:

They might try but her mother, a trained RN, should have picked up on it. :behindbar

She sure did party alot for someone battling depression....:rolleyes:

2zfibcz.jpg

I just could not get over this LOOK that KC gave Baez in court the day the Judge said NO BOND.
What is this look??

Boy if that look doesn't scream "what have you done to me, I thought you said I would get a bond!" I don't know what does! She clearly looks mad in this photo! Funny how it just seems to make me tickled pink!

Again, have you ever seen, conversed with or listened to a conversation with a psychotic person? Psychosis does not look like this or act like this... yeah people can argue not all people with mental illness present the same & there are various degrees but I don't care who you are- psychotic is psychotic!

Psychotic people don't act this way. I just don't get how people can even entertain the thought that Casey is insane.

She has no problems with her speech patterns, she seems perfectly able to put sentences together, her thought process seems organized. She sure doesn't seem to be withdrawn, isolated or unsociable. Her cognition appears in tact, as does her personal hygiene. She seems to have plenty of energy and drive, doesn't look like she lost interest in things she enjoys. She is plenty motivated and has follow through when it's things she wants to do.

In her interviews with police she doesn't speak of the goverment trying to kill her or plant things in her brain to listen to her thoughts, she doesn't claim to be Jesus or anything else even close to being a delusion, hallucination or being paranoid or being out of touch with reality.

2zfibcz.jpg

I just could not get over this LOOK that KC gave Baez in court the day the Judge said NO BOND.
What is this look??

Thank you so much for this pic, TruthSeeker.

When I've thought about the look/smile on her face and her whole stance/attitude walking out in that blue hoodie after being booked, and the looks on her face and attitude/smiles up through the bond hearing, I've thought she looked so bright, happy, what a joke, not serious, no worries, etc.

I had come to the conclusion that she was convinced up until she got no bond that *everybody*, or at least 'all the *important* people', were going to buy her bs just as Cindy always has. To me, it's the total impression she gave. I couldn't think of anything else to account for that 'cutespie pie' smiling attitude.

It seems to be her whole attitude through her LE interviews, and through the initial jail calls as well.

This picture you provided seals the deal for me. (MOO.) Of *course*, Baez was telling her he'd get her off, and of course she believed that. She had nothing in her life to tell her otherwise.

But this picture. Wow! This is the moment when reality hits, and oh boy is she ever pizzed off. Captured forever on film. Great pic. Thanks for sharing.

ETA: corrected my grammar

I guess I see the pic differently. She doesnt look pissed off to me in the least bit. She looks to be saying 'oh well, you tried' to Baez. Like its not a big deal, doesnt phase her much, it happens, etc, as if a close friend tried to bake her a cake and it didnt turn out so well. Thats the look Im seeing.

Re: that picture

Rejection, dejection, disappointment, anger, betrayal and those eyes appear to be those of someone who's just been dumped by their lover (or in this case deep-sixed)

2zfibcz.jpg

What is this look??

the look to me says, wtf? I see this look on my kids face when I tell her no way, you scewed up and what you want to do ain't happening.

she is royally p*zz*d off here, no doubt in my mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member