Casey's Confinement, Mail; Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I tend to agree. Jail and prison is a society in and of itself. There are rules, codes and diciplines on the "inside" that differ to the "outside" but a society just the same. IMHO KC will mold herself into this society just fine, probably make some new friends. Frankly, she will do probably quite well. All bills paid. Doesn't have to worry anymore about gas. No cooking, cleaning or that other bothersome stuff. Free healthcare. Free dental. Doesn't have to really impress anyone. KC will finally be surrounded by her true peers. No one to hold her accountable for anything. I think KC will thrive.

I agree. I think she will do very well and with her manipulative skills and lying deeds and plenty of commissary money she will have an entourage on her side doing favors for her. By the time some of these inmates realize her betrayals they or she will have been moved elsewhere.

She will also penpal with other male inmates from prisons all over the US.

the look on her face

" my mommy and daddy cleaned that trunk out good, now get me the heck out of here or i will use a shovel on you"

that is a DEATH GLARE

if i have ever seen one

im a little skerrrrrrrrrrrrred im not skerrrrred that she will hurt me, but im skeeeeeered if she were to ever be around another little child...

she is a cold blooded killer

In a high profile case like this, it is very unlikely she will ever make it into general population, for her own safety.

That would be miserable for her and unnecessary..prison women aren't like the men..ok there are some bloody fights. However, I think the other inmates have more to fear from living with her. Look what she did to Amy.

Also although she was protected from the inmate population on her previous terms I am sure i read that the inmates were fully supporting all the lies she had told them and looking up to her and wishing her luck......She will do that again IMO.

In a high profile case like this, it is very unlikely she will ever make it into general population, for her own safety.

That would be miserable for her and unnecessary..prison women aren't like the men..ok there are some bloody fights. However, I think the other inmates have more to fear from living with her. Look what she did to Amy.

Also although she was protected from the inmate population on her previous terms I am sure i read that the inmates were fully supporting all the lies she had told them and looking up to her and wishing her luck......She will do that again IMO.

Ummmm........I can assure you the inmates are NOT supporting Casey or her lies. You think the protestors were bad???? These women in county are probably screaming at Casey to tell the truth and stop the BS every chance they get.

County jail is a cake walk compared to where she is going. The women in county are all awaiting sentencing, or just in there short term. The woman in prison are there for two years to life. The lifers are the ones with the most pent up hate for little girls who kill their babys. They have nothing to lose and will stick Casey the first chance they get. She better hope she gets death row, because if she is put in general population she's done.

Ummmm........I can assure you the inmates are NOT supporting Casey or her lies. You think the protestors were bad???? These women in county are probably screaming at Casey to tell the truth and stop the BS every chance they get.

County jail is a cake walk compared to where she is going. The women in county are all awaiting sentencing, or just in there short term. The woman in prison are there for two years to life. The lifers are the ones with the most pent up hate for little girls who kill their babys. They have nothing to lose and will stick Casey the first chance they get. She better hope she gets death row, because if she is put in general population she's done.

How about child killers like Susan Smith. She even has a gf in prison. No one shanked her yet and she's been there for a long time *not on death row*.

2zfibcz.jpg

I just could not get over this LOOK that KC gave Baez in court the day the Judge said NO BOND.
What is this look??

Looks like, "welp, that's that...cya on the flip side."

Ed Bales, a federal prison consultant who has worked with Supermax inmates, acknowledges that it is not hard to come unhinged under such conditions. "It's like being in the hole," says Bales. "After about five years they begin to lose their mental faculties."

I think that is truly cruel and inhumane. I do not believe punishment should entale harm. The human mind is meant to be social. Free-will is also necessary for health although in the case of prison this has to be limited but not to the extent of long term solitary confinement. It has to be stopped.

it seems CA and GA aren't being on the up and up when they said in the video released today something along the lines of "we're waiting on her for when she's ready"...in regards to visiting her in jail. Where's KC's support line???

Per this article http://www.wftv.com/news/17723629/detail.html "Casey Anthony's family will be allowed to visit her in jail. She'll be limited to three video visitations every week. She can't request a visit, a member of her family would have to request it and then Casey would get the option to accept or turn them away. So far, no one has asked to visit her.

Casey doesn't want her family there. No big deal.

How about child killers like Susan Smith. She even has a gf in prison. No one shanked her yet and she's been there for a long time *not on death row*.

Susan Smith ended up confessing nine days into the investigation. Casey Anthony on the other hand has lied and been treated like a little princess since day one. Little lying conniving princesses do not last long in prison. The inmates are very in touch with this entire case. They are probably placing bets and fighting over who gets to stick her first, and she hasn't even been sentenced yet. They have nothing to lose.:behindbar

Susan Smith ended up confessing nine days into the investigation. Casey Anthony on the other hand has lied and been treated like a little princess since day one. Little lying conniving princesses do not last long in prison. The inmates are very in touch with this entire case. They are probably placing bets and fighting over who gets to stick her first, and she hasn't even been sentenced yet. They have nothing to lose.:behindbar
Oh ok. Just some miscommunication on our part. I thought you meant that because she is a child killer she will automatically be killed in prison. I agreed at first but then thought about Susan Smith who killed all her children and is having a good ol time in prison now apparently. I didn't know you meant that KC will get killed because she hasn't confessed....:waitasec:

Casey doesn't want her family there. No big deal.

Your right ~ Why would she. She has said all she is going to say to C & G!
They already know every visit or phone call is taped & recorded.

In one of the interviews with CA she was asked about visiting KC in jail and she replied " when she is ready she will let us know" or something like that.

If I can find that video I will post it. :)

I think that is truly cruel and inhumane. I do not believe punishment should entale harm. The human mind is meant to be social. Free-will is also necessary for health although in the case of prison this has to be limited but not to the extent of long term solitary confinement. It has to be stopped.

Comparatively, Casey's health will still be waaaaaay better than Caylee's.

For someone who has killed another? For someone who has killed many?

For those who have raped children ... and perhaps killed them after?

For those who have tortured children or adults ... then killed them?

It is NOT cruel and inhumane! Free will went out the door, when they CHOSE to rape, torture and kill another human being.

MO

ArtichokeHeart said:
For someone who has killed another? For someone who has killed many?

For those who have raped children ... and perhaps killed them after?

For those who have tortured children or adults ... then killed them?

It is NOT cruel and inhumane! Free will went out the door, when they CHOSE to rape, torture and kill another human being.

MO

:clap::clap::clap: That's right ~ Do THE CRIME ~ Pay THE TIME ~ that simple

:rolleyes: The human mind IS meant to be social. Free-will also involves knowing right & wrong & making a CHOICE. KC used free will when she murdered her own daughter, dumped that daughter, lied & stole. KC took away Caylee's right to be social & her right to free will.
Caylee was an innocent child, not wise to the evils of this world. All Caylee expected was to be loved, protected & cherished by those who loved her. To Caylee the world was about blowing bubbles & watching them float away in the wind. It was about chasing puppy dogs & butterflies. It was about rolling down a hill, letting the grass tickle your toes & watching lightening bugs at dusk. Caylee was starting to explore her world, never ever expecting to find the person she loved so much was so evil. Caylee will never be social. Her mind will never hold anymore than it held when died at 2yrs old. KC killed her so SHE could be free, to be social. Caylee never expected her life to entale harm. She did not expect her punishment, a punishment given for merely being born, to be inhumane.

I respect your thoughts but in my mind, there is NO punishment that will ever equal what KC did to her baby. Me, I would blow up any & every picture of Caylee alive & those they will use when they find her body. I would plaster the evil's one cell with them. I hope KC lives out the rest of her days in solitary & goes crazy with night mares that will haunt her the rest of her long, long, long life. If killing your baby does not give you nightmares, you are not human. I hope KC spends her days & nights hearing Caylee say " I love you mommy." I hope she spends her days & nights seeing the fear in her daughters eyes. I want her to live in mental anguish & torture every day. I want her to have NO peace, EVER.

I know when I nursed by daughter, she would look at me with such love & I back at her. Those beautiful brown eyes should have seen nothing but love.
I have had the joy of dancing at my daughter's wedding, of being a grand mother. I am so sad Caylee will never have those joys of her own.

I want NO mercy shown for KC. For me, there is never any mercy for anyone who harms a child, esp a mother. :behindbar

Your right ~ Why would she. She has said all she is going to say to C & G!
They already know every visit or phone call is taped & recorded.

In one of the interviews with CA she was asked about visiting KC in jail and she replied " when she is ready she will let us know" or something like that.

If I can find that video I will post it. :)

Why would she want to see them? KC has used them up, there is nothing more she can suck from them. She has sucked the bank accounts dry, ran up the credit cards, sucked the 401K, killed their grand child ...what else could she possibly need from them? They have given up their souls for this evil daughter, nothing left to give. :behindbar

Just to be clear, Casey isn't in solitary confinement, she's in protective custody. She's got phone privileges, visitation rights, access to television and books and $70 a week to spend on commissary goodies like candy and hair care products none of which are usually offered to those in solitary. There are summer camps that are stricter than what she has to contend with. Most importantly, Casey doesn't have to deal with the hostility of other prisoners and who wouldn't think twice about beating the living daylights out of her in order to find out what happened to Caylee. The money used to keep Casey in her ivory tower safe from having any accountability for what happened to her child with amenities many people not facing a capital murder case can't afford comes from anyone who has paid their taxes in the past while she sat at home making up fake e-mail accounts and stealing from her grandparents. This whole protective custody thing is just another way for her to not have to deal with the reality of what's going on. It plays into her fantasy of Spiteful B*tch who doesn't have to answer to anyone. It's not exactly torture for Casey, but it isn't doing her any good just the same. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme