Casey's Confinement, Mail; Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every now and then, I think of Scott Peterson, sitting on death row. I wonder if in his sick mind he still believes that he's innocent and will get out some day or if he is still kicking himself in the arse for putting himself where he is. This is a man who was used to a very nice life, even after his wife "went missing".

Now I think of KC, sitting there, by herself, no friends, no boyfriends, no cell phone, no music, no partying, no alcohol, little to no sunshine, just her simple cell, jail food, and whatever she is reading. What is it about these people that keeps them from going insane? I get antsy just sitting in the doctor's office waiting for the doctor to come in or standing in line at the store.

I know that they have been compared here. I agree with that comparison. I just can't for the life of me understand how they cope and how they don't go insane. Are they just on mind trips?

Every now and then, I think of Scott Peterson, sitting on death row. I wonder if in his sick mind he still believes that he's innocent and will get out some day or if he is still kicking himself in the arse for putting himself where he is. This is a man who was used to a very nice life, even after his wife "went missing".

Now I think of KC, sitting there, by herself, no friends, no boyfriends, no cell phone, no music, no partying, no alcohol, little to no sunshine, just her simple cell, jail food, and whatever she is reading. What is it about these people that keeps them from going insane? I get antsy just sitting in the doctor's office waiting for the doctor to come in or standing in line at the store.

I know that they have been compared here. I agree with that comparison. I just can't for the life of me understand how they cope and how they don't go insane. Are they just on mind trips?

I hope that while Casey is sitting in jail the MAGNITUDE of what she has done seeps into that twisted mind of hers! I have no sympathy whatsoever for her. I hope the dreams she had while she was at Tony's recur night after night and she wakes up sweating just as she did in his bed.

The mind is a curious thing. I believe that as much as Casey would like to NEVER think of what she did to Caylee, those thoughts/memories come to mind even if it is only in her sleep depicted in dreams. May she never have another peaceful moment.

You're related to a dog LA????

ITA- Snott and Casey are very similar. I'd go nuts if I had to spend the rest of my life in prison..... Us normal people can't even imagine how these "people" can do these awful things and think they can get away with it.... Seems coo-coo to me:bang:

Casey's a chameleon, she adapts to fit her surroundings. She was the sweet home ec type with TonE, the naughty booty call with myitaliano, the party girl with Amy, the loving but young and innocent mother to the A-Team. Once she's dumped into Gen. Pop. she'll act all tough and hard, maybe even picking fights to bring on the inevitable confrontation due to her celebrity status and tiny size. If she can't defend herself, she'll do whatever it takes to align with people who can.

No company, no phone calls, isolation and not buying anything with her new found money. I think it shows signs of depression.

No company, no phone calls, isolation and not buying anything with her new found money. I think it shows signs of depression.

Somehow I don't feel sorry for her if she is depressed. She has earned any & all horrible feelings, thoughts & nightmares.:behindbar

She is just refraining from buying anything,because her lawyers have probably advised her not to touch the money in that account.

She is just refraining from buying anything,because her lawyers have probably advised her not to touch the money in that account.

Why would they do that, especially since Baez himself put some into the account? What would be the reasoning behind it?

Why would they do that, especially since Baez himself put some into the account? What would be the reasoning behind it?

Maybe so that Baez can stand in front of the cameras at a future presser and say how distraught, depressed she is; "look she has not touched a penny in that account" blah, blah, blah.

plus,it wouldn't look good if she was,once again, using other people's $$$ on shopping sprees.

She should use that dough to buy her daughter a flower wreath and tell the cops where the body is and allow for a proper burial. :mad:

2zfibcz.jpg

I just could not get over this LOOK that KC gave Baez in court the day the Judge said NO BOND.
What is this look??

Casey's a chameleon, she adapts to fit her surroundings. She was the sweet home ec type with TonE, the naughty booty call with myitaliano, the party girl with Amy, the loving but young and innocent mother to the A-Team. Once she's dumped into Gen. Pop. she'll act all tough and hard, maybe even picking fights to bring on the inevitable confrontation due to her celebrity status and tiny size. If she can't defend herself, she'll do whatever it takes to align with people who can.

I think you've got it exactly right. She'll adapt. She always does.

2zfibcz.jpg

I just could not get over this LOOK that KC gave Baez in court the day the Judge said NO BOND.
What is this look??

Yeah, I wish that body language expert we heard from a few weeks ago could explain this expression on her face, too. I kind of get the impression he said something to her like "Hang in there" and that was her reaction.

2zfibcz.jpg

What is this look??

She looks like she's pouting or really P***ed at him..like "You promised I'd be out on bail"!:woohoo:

Not to mention knowing that LE, the FBI and the DA are doing everthing in their power to show she killed her little girl and either put her to death or life in prison w/o parole. As well as the public all dissecting her life and every move she makes. I think most normal people would completely crack under that kind of pressure and scruntiny, but I could never call Casey normal in any way.

She looks like she's pouting or really P***ed at him..like "You promised I'd be out on bail"!:woohoo:

I don't know, but all I see loving sadness. Like she is going away for a bit from her new best bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties