Casey's Confinement, Mail; Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT???

Well, they are two peas in a pod aren't they? :eek:

I was hoping someone would start a thread on this once I read it in the updates thread.

I wonder if he's giving her pointers? It doesn't appear that he was very successful in his own trial, maybe he's got some tricks up his sleeve to get her out of this mess she's gotten herself into. Heh..

I'm sure this isn't uncommon for infamous killers to join forces.

"Dear Casey,
I know what it's like to be wrongly accused of killing someone."

BARF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy, o boy, is this news gonna frost CAs cake for the day! Wonder how long it will take her to get to KC and ream her up and down.

I didn't realize people sitting on DEATH ROW had letter writing privileges to whomever they choose?? Seriously?

maybe geragos can help her in the same way he helped slop peterson

:crazy::crazy:

Frankly, it doesn't surprise me in the least. Scott needs a penpal that he can relate to and she has no friends left. Perfect relationship. They deserve each other.

The article says..." there is no known connection between Peterson and Anthony..." Um, except for the fact that they are BOTH sociopaths gone psychopath, they are BOTH narcissists, and they both deny guilt when we know they are guilty. Pretty strong connection there...LOL

Nope. Not a joke, apparently.

I didn't think that inmates, regardless of status, were allowed to get mail from other inmates, regardless of where they're warehoused.

:waitasec:

(edited to add: Well, at least there's no chance of her getting knocked up by him and killing the child, or him killing her and the baby. Match made in hell.)

Oh my goodness!!! I'm SO sorry if this comes across as insensitive ... I'm most CERTAINLY not forgetting our dear sweet Kaylee, BUT:

I laughed so loud when I read this, that my cats went running!

I truly can't believe the twists this case is taking! What next ???

This sent me over the edge today. To one murderer to another who we have compared numerous times to each other, they are the same and I am glad he is writing to her and I hope she writes back and I hope she says something or the A's say something that will make them seem sympathetic to him, because the entire arrogant bunch are all cut from the same fabric. Maybe the A's and P's will do lunch.

two words: Soul Mates.

Hey, maybe that is why she wanted to get to CA, the mom's would be best friends:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties