Casey's Confinement, Mail; Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too!! And why not get that story out now so that she could possibly be out of jail? I mean if we are going to understand that would mean (apperently) she isn't guilty. So why sit in jail? Just spill the beans already!
I think it's bull.

I think they will spring something at the last minute during trial..If they did tell their "truth" now it could be easily proven false..

The title of their 5 PM newscast story....

Nobody in the family has put money in her account, so she can't get anything from the commisary.

And this is REALLY telling, especially since she pretty much KNEW she was going back in:
"Casey can have photographs on her shelf if she wants, but Eyewitness News was told there are no photographs, not even of Caylee."

Story is up, but no video yet. Shots of her jail cell, or one just like it.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17764362/detail.html

Hey, you only get meat on bread for lunch in CA. No condiments in this county - richer counties do have condiments, but they are commissry purchases in this county. There's some sucker out there who will put money in her commissary fund.

Sure sounds like it's everyone for themselves financially in this family. Greed lives.

Diet Sodas for the Jolly Jail contest!:crazy::crazy:
Shampoo? Conditioner? Moisturizer? Toothpaste? Comb? Candy? Sodas? Cookies? Deoderant? Coffee? Very prized commodity from the commissary - if you have coffe, you have lots of friends.

They said he has spent a TOTAL of 6 hours with her in the last week. heh

And nobody from her family has requested any visits. They probably need a break from her. :)
You can do a lot in six hours. We know Jose has no time for any other client

Something doesn't seem right about that....no visits...no money deposited for her....no phone calls....it's like it went from all-out support and defense from GA and CA, to...nothing.

I totally agree. Maybe they need a long awaited break from her. But I wonder if they finally realized the truth and are distancing themselves from her or playing her games of when she was in jail before where she ignored thier request for a visit. I guess only time will tell what the Anthony Circus is up to.

I totally agree. Maybe they need a long awaited break from her. But I wonder if they finally realized the truth and are distancing themselves from her or playing her games of when she was in jail before where she ignored thier request for a visit. I guess only time will tell what the Anthony Circus is up to.

Just heard on NG that George deposited $50 in her commissary account today. Still. George, not Cindy?? Something still seems "off" to me.

it seems CA and GA aren't being on the up and up when they said in the video released today something along the lines of "we're waiting on her for when she's ready"...in regards to visiting her in jail. Where's KC's support line???

Per this article http://www.wftv.com/news/17723629/detail.html "Casey Anthony's family will be allowed to visit her in jail. She'll be limited to three video visitations every week. She can't request a visit, a member of her family would have to request it and then Casey would get the option to accept or turn them away. So far, no one has asked to visit her.

I suppose Baez could be letting them know.

Just heard on NG that George deposited $50 in her commissary account today. Still. George, not Cindy?? Something still seems "off" to me.

Of course George did, he collected it in his jar for her.

Of course George did, he collected it in his jar for her.

I know, I was sooooo going to say that, too! But we got kinda in trouble for talking about donations yesterday, so I figured I better zip my lip on that one.

Wonder what they do if a prisoner is a vegetarian. I would starve to death in jail. Seriously, it could be a problem for a lot of people. I refuse to eat meat. I think they'd have to accommodate the veggies!

Veggie murderers unite! hee hee.

I just don't see it as anything suspicious or "off". Only one of them needed to deposit the money, it could just as easily have been Cindy as George.

And that's fine. I happen TO see something off / suspicious in lots of what they do. We're all free to our own opinions.

A bit off topic, but it has to do with the video discussed in this thread. Someone should tell wftv that this photo is not Casey, she only had it in her PhotoBucket account.

1:04/2:55
http://www.wftv.com/video/17764796/index.html

AmyWinehouseCaseyPB.jpg

Kc is just fine - she feels she is in the catbird seat - daddy ran down and coughed up a down payment make no mistake KC's time will go to the highest bidder .

You will see visitation to her by family decrease to almost nothing
very soon after the trial .

The prison is out of town - its expensive - humilating and emotionally
draining .

The care packages, money for phone calls, commisary are outrageously expensive and strictly regulated .

Prison visits are hard on family members eventually most just have
to stop for their own well being.

Kc is just fine - she feels she is in the catbird seat - daddy ran down and coughed up a down payment make no mistake KC's time will go to the highest bidder .

You will see visitation to her by family decrease to almost nothing
very soon after the trial .

The prison is out of town - its expensive - humilating and emotionally
draining .

The care packages, money for phone calls, commisary are outrageously expensive and strictly regulated .

Prison visits are hard on family members eventually most just have
to stop for their own well being.

Casey wanted freedom from her family obligations/responsibilities.....well, she's certainly got that now, doesn't she?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo