Casey's Confinement, Mail; Visitors; Phone Calls; Commissary etc.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely she's not gone all this time with no soap, shampoo, or toothpaste. Do inmates get a little "Wecome" package upon arrival?

I don't know if anyone answered you or not so just disregard if they did.. I'm sure all states are different but it has been my experience that you get a little bag with a travel size toothbrush, toothpaste and tiny bar of soap after you are processed and on your way to the showers.

I would think those would be provided by the county. Otherwise, what would women who have no money in their account do?

I told ya'll the other day that the state pays for Indigent inmates commissary items. Of course there is a limit as to what they can get but it's like in the "real world" if you are broke the state steps in and pays your bills ( Think: welfare)

Yeah, seriously. They don't have money to buy tampons, so good luck with that?

Tampons would have to be bought with personal funds, as those are considered a luxury in the hooskow. However, menstruation being a natural bodily function, they would have to provide pads at a minimum. Prolly the cheapo bulky kind..no fancy ultra thins with wings. :eek:

Just my thought, but I think it is very strange she did not get Tampex. I believe she is expecting again. Wasn't that on the list. A friend of mine works at the jail here in Ga. and she said that all personal items have to be bought from store call. She has been in jail long enough this time to need them by now.

Do they not automatically PROVIDE pads or tampons to women inmates? I bet they DO provide pads, but you can BUY tampons...and Casey is just using the pads, or will when the time comes, that is IF she is not impregnated again, which she could well be...none of us really knows this information...:confused:

which one is it?

Im not good with all the news names yet....but I think it was local 9 on the video and on another thread I seen WFtv...which maybe local 9LOL

Im not good with all the news names yet....but I think it was local 9 on the video and on another thread I seen WFtv...which maybe local 9LOL

Thank you, I found it! Thanks for sharing the link with us!

Jose is an idiot- he should know better he is a lawyer for crying out loud!

She ordered:
Shampoo
Conditioner
Toothpaste
Toothbrush
Toothbrush holder
PoneyTail Holders
Irish Spring Soap
Cocoa Butter Lotion
Washcloth
Noxema
Envelopes
Stamps
Paper
Bottled Water
Mints
Panties
Sports Bra
Socks
Thermal top

That's all I can remember.

I saw the cocoa butter and I can't get past that.

With all the men in her life I wonder if "protection" was in anyone's vocabulary?

Surely the jailers would notice if she was having morning sickness?

:mad:

Well if the state is paying, I think that she should be given a big ole chunky pad and a nice elastic belt to buckle it on!

Sorry, I had a snarky moment....but it did make me feel better.:crazy:

ETA: Plus it's cheaper and the fine citizens of OC have paid enough regarding KC

:clap:LOL you just gave me a flashback to the nice little sampler package I received from the Kimberly Clark organization in 4th grade! You are "absolutely" right, she does not deserve the convenience of a tampon, only chunky pads and belts for KC! :clap:

All this "girl-talk" about periods, tampons vs. pads is cracking me up. We must have completely alienated all the guys here by now.

Don't they have a shot now that you don't have a period for months or years? I would think that periods would have gotten in her way almost as much as Caylee.

I saw the cocoa butter and I can't get past that.

With all the men in her life I wonder if "protection" was in anyone's vocabulary?

Surely the jailers would notice if she was having morning sickness?

:mad:

Well Casey did say in one of her postings something like protection was the devil.

Been out of the loop for a few days, are we thinking Casey is prego's?
You know that would make a ton of sense.

1. Sudden turn around by family to protect her
2. Want to keep the stress off her
3. They know Caylee is dead, Casey is going down, but now they have a "second chance" with this one
4. If Tony is the father and he hasn't spoke at all, maybe it's because he doesn't want to cause her any undo stress
5. The Parents wanted her home, and Padilla and others have mentioned the high level of stress in the house. So even though they weren't happy, they wanted her there.
6. The parents are being nice so Casey will give them the child, instead of putting it up for adoption etc...

This would explain the parents and LA's behavior. It was very quick that the wagon got circled, shortly after the first "cameo" call. Isn't it standard procedure to take a test when they get arrested? Maybe the GA and CA found out then and have been protecting her for the babies sake.

Ironic: If Casey killed Caylee on purpose, then it was to be spiteful since we know Cindy and George would have happily kept her. Casey mentioned that fact in one of her interviews with LE. So if she killed Caylee so that her parents couldn't have her, and now she has a baby that her parents get while she sits in jail...

reminding me of a song...

An old man turned ninety-eight
He won the lottery and died the next day
It's a black fly in your Chardonnay
It's a death row pardon two minutes too late
Isn't it ironic ... don't you think

It's like rain on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought ... it figures

Mr. Play It Safe was afraid to fly
He packed his suitcase and kissed his kids good-bye
He waited his whole damn life to take that flight
And as the plane crashed down he thought
'Well isn't this nice...'
And isn't it ironic ... don't you think

Well life has a funny way of sneaking up on you
When you think everything's okay and everything's going right
And life has a funny way of helping you out when
You think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up
In your face

It's a traffic jam when you're already late
It's a no-smoking sign on your cigarette break
It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife
It's meeting the man of my dreams
And then meeting his beautiful wife
And isn't it ironic... don't you think
A little too ironic... and yeah I really do think...

Do they not automatically PROVIDE pads or tampons to women inmates? I bet they DO provide pads, but you can BUY tampons...and Casey is just using the pads, or will when the time comes, that is IF she is not impregnated again, which she could well be...none of us really knows this information...:confused:

I believe I'd rather wear pads than have to change tampons in public:eek:

I'm just thinking about the women sitting in prison who gave birth to baby after baby just to later kill them.
It's so sad...

What is that, a John Prine song?

Well Casey did say in one of her postings something like protection was the devil.

Been out of the loop for a few days, are we thinking Casey is prego's?
You know that would make a ton of sense.

1. Sudden turn around by family to protect her
2. Want to keep the stress off her
3. They know Caylee is dead, Casey is going down, but now they have a "second chance" with this one
4. If Tony is the father and he hasn't spoke at all, maybe it's because he doesn't want to cause her any undo stress
5. The Parents wanted her home, and Padilla and others have mentioned the high level of stress in the house. So even though they weren't happy, they wanted her there.
6. The parents are being nice so Casey will give them the child, instead of putting it up for adoption etc...

This would explain the parents and LA's behavior. It was very quick that the wagon got circled, shortly after the first "cameo" call. Isn't it standard procedure to take a test when they get arrested? Maybe the GA and CA found out then and have been protecting her for the babies sake.

Ironic: If Casey killed Caylee on purpose, then it was to be spiteful since we know Cindy and George would have happily kept her. Casey mentioned that fact in one of her interviews with LE. So if she killed Caylee so that her parents couldn't have her, and now she has a baby that her parents get while she sits in jail...

reminding me of a song...

An old man turned ninety-eight
He won the lottery and died the next day
It's a black fly in your Chardonnay
It's a death row pardon two minutes too late
Isn't it ironic ... don't you think

It's like rain on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought ... it figures

Mr. Play It Safe was afraid to fly
He packed his suitcase and kissed his kids good-bye
He waited his whole damn life to take that flight
And as the plane crashed down he thought
'Well isn't this nice...'
And isn't it ironic ... don't you think

Well life has a funny way of sneaking up on you
When you think everything's okay and everything's going right
And life has a funny way of helping you out when
You think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up
In your face

It's a traffic jam when you're already late
It's a no-smoking sign on your cigarette break
It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife
It's meeting the man of my dreams
And then meeting his beautiful wife
And isn't it ironic... don't you think
A little too ironic... and yeah I really do think...

:clap:LOL you just gave me a flashback to the nice little sampler package I received from the Kimberly Clark organization in 4th grade! You are "absolutely" right, she does not deserve the convenience of a tampon, only chunky pads and belts for KC! :clap:

I remember the same.....oh memories! Young girls don't know how lucky they have it!!!!! Pants and whatever else never fit right and Lord help you when you had to travel and bring the surplus.....or buy it for that matter....still remember the bright pink box!:rolleyes:

Why did she have to order panties? They don't provide you with panties in jail?

Or did they provide her with some big ole white cotton Granny Panties? Maybe she thinks she is ordering some thongs? bhaaaahaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214