Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay the writing is up and down in the Statement and in the journal entry it is slanted to the right

picture.php

The letters are different

IMO different person

picture.php
Sorry, I see it written by the same person, same letters, similar up/down lack of slant...

Thank you.. my stance is there is alot of "evidence" that has been taken in. The totality is overwhelming and my orginial take on this is I do not believe we have enough information on this piece of evidence to let this get to inflammatory here.

However, I will admit in my orginal post I worried that the jury would have sooo much information to process that they without proof of date written (ink analysis) and only had the '03 or the June 21st to go by that they may not remember where Casey may have been on that particular date. The jury would not be able to (like we are) to speculate whether or not she had the journal with her or not with her or if it was placed or not placed back in the drawer.

You have alleviated my worry.

You raise another good point: There is so very much info that the state will have to be very careful to not overwhelm the jury.

No, you said the media was out to demonize Casey, I think she's doing a fine job of that all by herself, she needs no help from the media. I think she's a monster!

LOL

I hope you saw NG tonight or catch it on youtube. A defense atty said basically the same thing. Something along the lines of: Wouldn't have been such a difficult case but for KC's stupid stories that have boxed them into a corner.

Did it to herself, as you also pointed out.

maybe something - maybe not

were the grandparents seperating at that time. comtemplating a divorce ??
I think George filed for divorce in Dec 2005 - it was a couple of months after Caylee was born.

Do we know when Cindy started work at Gentiva? I saw in the co-worker interviews from the last doc dump that at least one of them had worked with her for six years, but couldn't find a date when she started with them and I can't find the video of her bond hearing testimony online anymore.

I have failed in my quest to find a diary or similar listed as evidence item.

HELP!

Anybody else want to look?

Here's where I found the Mrs. Lazzaro doodles:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...ryset8/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2751-2800_Page_30.htm

Pic doesn't do justice. If memory isn't too flogged tonight, It was written on a lined notebook paper/spiral notebook and in black ink. I'll have to find a better pic.
OK, there's a tell.

Look at the way the letter "a" in 'Casey' is written - there's a distinct loop, as the pen isn't lifted from the paper after she writes the letter 'C'.

Now look at the words 'have', 'made', 'that', 'what', 'happiest', 'made' and 'change' in the journal entry. Same exact loop.
http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740990/detail.html

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but what if '03 had anything to do with Caylee's upcoming birthday?

Or 03 oclock?

Anything Casey had her hand on is suspicous to me, for all we know she could have written 03 on the page even if it was 08.

Hopefully testing can be done to prove how old the ink is on the page and we can find out the truth during the trial.

It's really not the numbers here that have my attention, it's the words on the other page :(

VB

...I think she wrote that in 03

I would definitely think that ....IF.... it was written on the same page. But it isn't, and it appears that a good chunk of pages have been ripped out of the journal - the ones between the '03 Seize the Day page and the June 21 entry, so I'm not sure what to think without further info.

HELP!

I looked for it and did not see it either. Maybe the poster who posted earlier about it being in a nightstand can clarify?

Well, by looking at the rest of the things taken during the sw...it's obvious the girl shopped at Target on a frequent basis. I recognize some of the brands that are only sold at Target I believe. Could be she bought the journal there. They do sell journals because I have one from there. They're sold in the scrapbooking isle where the scrapbooking papers and stickers are ironically.

Well, by looking at the rest of the things taken during the sw...it's obvious the girl shopped at Target on a frequent basis. I recognize some of the brands that are only sold at Target I believe. Could be she bought the journal there. They do sell journals because I have one from there. They're sold in the scrapbooking isle where the scrapbooking papers and stickers are ironically.
Yup, Circo brand children's clothing/shoes is exclusive to Target as far as I know.

HELP!

The closest thing I found was the notation about the "two handwritten notes" (item #43, p. 34) that were found in Caylee's bedroom, upper left drawer of chest.
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/3374B TO 3463B REDO.pdf

Didn't one of the news stations report that the diary was 14 pages? Maybe that info will be in the next release of documents.

Or 03 oclock?

Anything Casey had her hand on is suspicous to me, for all we know she could have written 03 on the page even if it was 08.

Hopefully testing can be done to prove how old the ink is on the page and we can find out the truth during the trial.

It's really not the numbers here that have my attention, it's the words on the other page :(

VB

There were a LOT of pages torn out between the page which said 03 and the page in question. She also could have gone back after she had first been arrested and put that there to make it look innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi