Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does she get her extra info? I can't say exactly because I value my spot here at WS! :crazy: I think the extra information gets pulled out of a certain body cavity that I can not mention without being banned.

Read my post here

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3335299&postcount=52

That's why I think she gets extra information. She cooperates a little, they throw here a bone every once in a while. Been going on in the LE/Journalism fields for a long long time.

Read my post here

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3335299&postcount=52

That's why I think she gets extra information. She cooperates a little, they throw here a bone every once in a while. Been going on in the LE/Journalism fields for a long long time.

OH! You guys were talking about the journalist, not the blogger. I meant that I thought the blogger pulled stuff out of you know where. Duh...I'm getting tired and need to go to sleep because I'm interrupting posts wrong!

Yep...I think KB is an execellent reporter who plays the game in order to be rewarded with future exclusives.

Night Night!

OH! You guys were talking about the journalist, not the blogger. I meant that I thought the blogger pulled stuff out of you know where. Duh...I'm getting tired and need to go to sleep because I'm interrupting posts wrong!

Yep...I think KB is an execellent reporter who plays the game in order to be rewarded with future exclusives.

Night Night!
No, you were right in general. Certainly for NG.

There is straight writing on the journal too (the print part)...it's not all slant.:)

Ah I was just coming to that part after seeing some people say that they are different ie one printed one written

The Writing on the left is printed but in Capitals

Oh and she can not spell Beginning ! lol

Maybe it is her writing ....i don't know .... seems a litte SUS to me....

What if Cindy knows that it was Casey and that she is *helping* the situation along ?

I don't really know - its all so mind boggling..

Whats worse is that this little baby girl is dead. And its hard going reading some of the stuff I must admit

You misunderstand me.

Knotted Knickers is the default state for a Hercule.

When I have worried this bit of the puzzle, there is only the multiple heart stickers awaiting me!

Acually the damned silly diary has caused me to go thru the whole mass several times, and so familiarise myself! I'm one up on your Congress?

Far, far past my bedtime, but you know I am only still on right now to watch your foray into all things heart stickers, don't you?

You are always one, or more, up on me, as you well know.

Go forth and befuddle!

No, you were right in general. Certainly for NG.

Yup...and I still watch the woman almost every night !:waitasec:

Can't wait till tomorrow when NG and all the other TH's discover or finally figure out that KC's diary has that '03 written on the opposite left page because tonight they were saying that diary entry was the clencher and would sink KC.

I still say if NG read this board before she taped her show, she'd have more up to date facts.

FYI CNN going to run stuff about kayley and heighlie ( sp) during this hour

Yup...and I still watch the woman almost every night !:waitasec:

Can't wait till tomorrow when NG and all the other TH's discover or finally figure out that KC's diary has that '03 written on the opposite left page because tonight they were saying that diary entry was the clencher and would sink KC.

I still say if NG read this board before she taped her show, she'd have more up to date facts.
If NG read this board she should be ashamed of the blattant misleading, over-the-top, sensational bad reporting she does.
I read the thread here an her "work" is just plain awful!

I find it hard to believe that Cindy didn't remove said diary, or remove pages from it if it showed Casey in bad light. Come on, she isn't leaving something like that around, she was searching for information when they got the car back.

kc is unreasonable...she killed her daughter...it is unreasonable to expect her to act in a reasonable fashion.

imo

its folly to think she did or did not do something based on what a reasonable person would do.

kc is unreasonable...she killed her daughter...it is unreasonable to expect her to act in a reasonable fashion.

imo

its folly to think she did or did not do something based on what a reasonable person would do.

I don't think she wanted to get rid of it. She was probably stupid enough to think that the '03 date on the first page would throw LE off the trail.

Was just going to sleep and thought of something so I signed back on....by any chance could this journal be one of those by Laurel Burch? I know this artist features a lot of colorful cat motifs. I'd research it more, but I have to get up early tomorrow (actually today!) and it's already almost morning here in Central time.

I don't think she wanted to get rid of it. She was probably stupid enough to think that the '03 date on the first page would throw LE off the trail.
The diary entry on the face of it is not damning.
Probably not much more significant to CMA than a post on Facebook.
It was done and left at a time when it looked like Caylees's body was long gone, and to this day I think CMA thinks she will get away with it.

Was just going to sleep and thought of something so I signed back on....by any chance could this journal be one of those by Laurel Burch? I know this artist features a lot of colorful cat motifs. I'd research it more, but I have to get up early tomorrow (actually today!) and it's already almost morning here in Central time.
No idea what you are refering to, but I'll take a look.

No idea what you are refering to, but I'll take a look.

Well, I took a look at the Laurel Burch website and now think that KC's journal is a KNOCK OFF of Laurel Birch, not an authentic. Back to square one. Darn...I thought I had something there.

The diary entry on the face of it is not damning.
Probably not much more significant to CMA than a post on Facebook.
It was done and left at a time when it looked like Caylees's body was long gone, and to this day I think CMA thinks she will get away with it.

I agree 100%. Now it just needs to be proved. Otherwise it's just interesting reading that will never see the light of day in court.

Well, I took a look at the Laurel Burch website and now think that KC's journal is a KNOCK OFF of Laurel Birch, not an authentic. Back to square one. Darn...I thought I had something there.

Just curious. Where were you going with this thought?

I agree 100%. Now it just needs to be proved. Otherwise it's just interesting reading that will never see the light of day in court.
I think just seeing the rest of the diary will probably confirm or deny. Provided it was taken into custody, and not just photographed as CMA's "Parenting" books were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDeWalt