Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO it was because LE had already photographed it, including that page. Thought they chose not to seize it at the time, they had documented proof that both the diary AND that page existed.

yes, but I cannot believe that Cindy would not have looked for this diary immediately after KC's was arrested on June 16th. I would have.

IIRC LE KNEW it existed and photographed it during the searches immediately after Caylee's remains were discovered. However, for whatever reason, they did not confiscate it at the time. CA gave the diary to BC to hold. Probably reluctantly, but .....

In other words, I think Conway had enough sense to advise CA that destroying it would not be a good idea. :innocent:

And I am just floored that she actually LISTENED to him. I can't believe she didn't go against common sense and get rid of it anyway so there could be no future analysis of it. Kind of like Caylee's body...

FWIW...I'm not seeing obvious matches in her cell phone memory for either of these names. Nor do I see obvious matches on her MySpace wall going back on Apr '08. Only thing close is "Marky Mark" w/ a lone entry on her MS on 7/4/08...suggesting the Dec '07 would be unlikely for the ghost writing 'Dec' entry. That being said...it doesn't mean that entries weren't discontinued for a long period of time either...and picked up again in '08.

But (the big 'but':)!...If 'invisiable' writing was made at the earliest time (let say X-mas of 1994) then at that time KC should be pregnant with Caylee already, right?...so, very possible that one of them (Kenneth or Marcus) is the Caylees father?...and here is KC pattern again in regards of lining-up the next lover: '..He is definitely a great guy (refering to Marcus) and potential boyfriend material'. Not sound like a pregnant woman, isn't? Oooops, I forgot that KC didn't know that she's pregnant almost until Caylees birth:)...I should remember that KC is not 'normal'...

IMO it was because LE had already photographed it, including that page. Though they chose not to seize it at the time, they had documented proof that both the diary AND that page existed.

Am I even understanding the point you are making, strawberry? Maybe I am missing your point...:waitasec:

But it said '03 when they photographed. Someone ripped out pages too...why wouldn't they rip this one? KWIM?

Where are people getting this Marcus stuff from?

If they had left the '03 off, all they could say is that it could have been written in '08. But the '03 points to a coverup which strengthens the chance it was written in '08. They shot themselves in the foot. Has MSM picked up on this? I was so busy looking at the ink analysis I didn't even see the notebook blurb.

IIRC LE KNEW it existed and photographed it during the searches immediately after Caylee's remains were discovered. However, for whatever reason, they did not confiscate it at the time. CA gave the diary to BC to hold. Probably reluctantly, but .....

In other words, I think Conway had enough sense to advise CA that destroying it would not be a good idea. :innocent:

Are to assume then that after Brad resigned he handed the Diary over to the A's new Attorney?

Are to assume then that after Brad resigned he handed the Diary over to the A's new Attorney?

I'm confused, aren't there two diaries we're talking about? One Brad was holding, and another one LE photographed? Or is there only one?

If they had left the '03 off, all they could say is that it could have been written in '08. But the '03 points to a coverup which strengthens the chance it was written in '08. They shot themselves in the foot. Has MSM picked up on this? I was so busy looking at the ink analysis I didn't even see the notebook blurb.

BBM
That's funny.

I'm confused, aren't there two diaries we're talking about? One Brad was holding, and another one LE photographed? Or is there only one?

that is what i'm trying to understand.

Clearly one was only sold in 2004. (making the 2003 date impossible)
Are there 2?

The K42 photojournal was manufactured by Penman Paper. According to information obtained from a representative of Penman Paper photojournals were ONE-TIME specialty item distributed solely to dollar general stores in 2004

hmmmm

The Marcus entry makes the other entry sound like they are the same topic. They both talk about a decision. It sounds like she was happy with her decision to Maybe CA saw it though and put '03 just in case.

So then that is the "03" journal.

The date was obviously altered. That journal wasn't sold until 2004.

Someone has some explaining to do!

LOL...yeap, and thank you to JWG for this excitment!!!!! Nancy Grace should hire JWG as 'bombshell' analyst:)...

I read a comment from a blog regarding the 03 diary entry someone wrote in 2009. They thought maybe the 03 was how many days since Caylee was "missing". Good point but that would contradict June 16th as being when she was murdered. Just thought I'd throw that out there though!

So the journal was "purchased" from Dollar General.

Assuming KC was the actual purchaser.......at least she was frugal with "other people's money". HeeHee

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back