Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm confused, aren't there two diaries we're talking about? One Brad was holding, and another one LE photographed? Or is there only one?

There is only one. (that we know of anyway)

IIRC, LE or the SA later wanted it and BC turned it over.

Emphasis on, IIRC. I do know that we are talking about the same one - the one re: this analysis report is the same one Brad was holding and the same one LE photographed during the searches immediately after Caylee's remains were found.

CA and BC both confirmed that BC had possession of this diary during one of the LKL interviews.

I'm confused, aren't there two diaries we're talking about? One Brad was holding, and another one LE photographed? Or is there only one?

No only 1 diary..
LE photographed it but did not take it into evidence
Brad did have possession of the Diary..I only assume that he turned it over to the A's new attorney after he resigned.

But it said '03 when they photographed. Someone ripped out pages too...why wouldn't they rip this one? KWIM?

Okay! Sorry I was so dense! I get what you are saying now. :doh:

If it was written on June 21, 2005, that would have been 17 days after Uncle Rick's wedding, when he said, "OMG, Cindy, either Casey's pregnant or she's dying from a huge tumor."

IIRC it was soon after the wedding that they went to the Dr and confirmed the pregnancy, then started planning for Caylee's arrival.

But a decision to keep a baby doesn't match up with "I just hope the end justifies the means." Unless the "end" is a nice happy family and the "means" is lying to Jesse about being the father??

Of course, June 21, 2005 is only one option. 2006, 2007, and my favorite, 2008, are still on the board.

He's too good for her. She should stick with her dog and pony team.

Well, on the serious note, this is REALLY huge 'discovery'! And not because someone again messed-up with the evidence (and I do agree with you: most likely it's CA!) but because this journal should be admissable in trial. JMO

There is only one. (that we know of anyway)

IIRC, LE or the SA later wanted it and BC turned it over.

Emphasis on, IIRC. I do know that we are talking about the same one - the one re: this analysis report is the same one Brad was holding and the same one LE photographed during the searches immediately after Caylee's remains were found.

CA and BC both confirmed that BC had possession of this diary during one of the LKL interviews.

I so read your first sentence as "There can be only one." LOL. Good, okay, maybe at one point we thought there was two, but then figured out there was only one. One makes things so much simpler!

So the journal was "purchased" from Dollar General.

Assuming KC was the actual purchaser.......at least she was frugal with "other people's money". HeeHee

I'm thinking it was more like a "stocking stuffer" type of gift. The only reason I am thinking this way is because IF Cindy was the one who put the '03 date on the journal... it is possibly that it was Cindy who bought it for Casey and tried to think back to a year she would have bought it for her.

So why change the date and not actually get rid of the incriminating pages... it is hard for me to try and explain any of the Anthony's behavior, but the only thing I can come up with is that Cindy wanted to show that as early as 2003, Casey wrote the way she did in 2008... It would maker her "Diary of Days" seem like typical Casey writing. That she didn't just all the sudden have these "cryptic" thoughts. That it was just the way Casey expressed her emotions on the page.

I can say that I have an addiction to Barnes and Nobles and I have a lot of beautiful journals that I have had for many years. I can flip back through them and find scattering dates... over years of writing.

Great news about the Diaries not being available until 2004!! :great:

It looks like KCs 3. IMO.

Sorry to disagree with you.

When KC makes a "0" her pen starts at the top left quadrant of the letter.

When Cindy writes a "0" it starts at the top right quadrant of the letter.

You can tell from where the writer ends the loop on the letter....take a look at it again. If I was a betting man, it was Cindy that made that date on the journal because the loop on the letter ends at the top right of the quadrant.

Just my opinion.....Cindy wrote that, not KC

Take a look at the "0"'s not the "3"

Maybe the pages that are missing were ripped out by KC because it was all about her OLD life and maybe this journal entry we are seeing is the mark of her NEW BEGINNING!?

You can tell from where the writer ends the loop on the letter....take a look at it again. If I was a betting man, it was Cindy that made that date on the journal because the loop on the letter ends at the top right of the quadrant.

Nice job.

I'm getting more and more certain that right after Casey's pronounced guilty, Cindy is going to handcuffed. I think we'll see two women in handcuffs leave the courtroom that day.

I'm getting more and more certain that right after Casey's pronounced guilty, Cindy is going to handcuffed. I think we'll see two women in handcuffs leave the courtroom that day.

I think that once KC is dragged to death row.....the SA will go after all of those involved in the cover-up attempts. They have bigger fish to fry right now and need to remain focused. But I agree......Cindy will and should be charged...and I hope I am on Hope Spring when she is taken away.

Maybe the pages that are missing were ripped out by KC because it was all about her OLD life and maybe this journal entry we are seeing is the mark of her NEW BEGINNING!?

Also a very nice observation! Maybe that old life included Marcus and Kenneth and she didn't want to have any of those memories left behind (including Caylee).

Another thought, how many times do dollar stores have the same inventory for more than 1 or 2 years? I am talking about that specific design and pattern on that journal. It would seem to me that something as simple as this notebook journal is, I highly doubt they would still be selling them in 2007 or 2008. (I am going out on a limb here). I am thinking the 2005 ghost writing is highly plausible.

If it was written on June 21, 2005, that would have been 17 days after Uncle Rick's wedding, when he said, "OMG, Cindy, either Casey's pregnant or she's dying from a huge tumor."

IIRC it was soon after the wedding that they went to the Dr and confirmed the pregnancy, then started planning for Caylee's arrival.

But a decision to keep a baby doesn't match up with "I just hope the end justifies the means." Unless the "end" is a nice happy family and the "means" is lying to Jesse about being the father??

Of course, June 21, 2005 is only one option. 2006, 2007, and my favorite, 2008, are still on the board.

IMO it *could* fit both. Both Caylee's arrival and Caylee's demise.

For Caylee's arrival ... ICA was likely seeking to get out of the home and away from CA's influence and control, so she got pregnant and targetted JG. She did so for a while.

For Caylee's demise ... ICA was seeking to un-burden herself since CA had taken control of Caylee, thus keeping ICA a captive at home but was both expecting ICA to take more responsbility to care for Caylee as well as cramping her style with her boyfriends (Tony) and fun.

In many ways CA tricked ICA to stay home by caring for Caylee and providing ICA and environment where she could do whatever she pleased and got away with it. It was a perfect world. It all came to an end when CA was not as willing to care for Caylee and ICA felt more and more constrained.

The final thrust was Tony being averse to having Caylee around a 'bachelor' pad and CA cracking down ever harder than before. ICA acted.

And I think that's why we have yet to see so many things.

Remember...it doesn't get released under Sunshine if it is part of an active investigation. :floorlaugh:

Now......hmmmmmmm...what have we NOT seen????

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtlechase18
Back