Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That '03 looks like Cindy's writing NOT KC's...IMO.. If your daughter didn't do it...why add a date?? IF she in fact did so.

Why bother tampering with it at all when all she had to do was
take it outside and burn it?

:great: I was so floored by this tidbit I had to find this thread just to share my joy. Isn't it amazing how the real bombshells are just hidden in plain sight? I love this document dump! :rocker:

I should add something interesting from Joseph Steven's report. He found "ghost" or "invisible" writing, which means he found impressions in the page from writing on a page on top of the one in question. Presumably, that page is gone / torn out. Here is some of what he found:

Dece...Chri?mas came so quickly and...even quicker...new years' is
So if the book was sold in 2004, and Casey wrote something about Christmas and New Years before the infamous June 21 entry, then it seems the earliest she could possibly have written the entry was June 21, 2005. So while we have not yet seen the date as definitively 2008, it certainly was well past 2003.

I should add something interesting from Joseph Steven's report. He found "ghost" or "invisible" writing, which means he found impressions in the page from writing on a page on top of the one in question. Presumably, that page is gone / torn out. Here is some of what he found:

So if the book was sold in 2004, and Casey wrote something about Christmas and New Years before the infamous June 21 entry, then it seems the earliest she could possibly have written the entry was June 21, 2005. So while we have not yet seen the date as definitively 2008, it certainly was well past 2003.

Great catch, JWG!!!! You have perrrrfect analytical mind:)...now, to follow what you said, in the same 'invisible' writing KC was talking about relationship with Kenneth and Marcus.

'I feel a lot better about my desicion now that Kenneth and I worked things out...Marcus has been nothing short of perfect the past few days...'. If we can find out who's this Kenneth and Marcus are and when does she has relationship with them - then we'll definetly know the right year of entry.

From the FBI report:

So much for the entry being written in 2003.

Another conspiracy cries JB, as he was thwarted by 'Penman Paper Photojournals" declaration of 'no way Jose'. Woo-Weee Not 2003!

Wow. This is great! Another lie, and a very telling one.

Tink

Great catch, JWG!!!! You have perrrrfect analytical mind:)...now, to follow what you said, in the same 'invisible' writing KC was talking about relationship with Kenneth and Marcus.

'I feel a lot better about my desicion now that Kenneth and I worked things out...Marcus has been nothing short of perfect the past few days...'. If we can find out who's this Kenneth and Marcus are and when does she has relationship with them - then we'll definetly know the right year of entry.

Perhaps Colonial classmates??????? BUT..............let's not drag innocent third parties into the open. That is NOT directed to you OpenMind4U...just wanted to add it for everyone to consider.

If it was intended to manufacture evidence of ICA's pleasant state of mind, to contrast to allegations that she wasn't happy being a mom, then a "diary" would be more useful than something burned - it would help create a benchmark of normalcy.

CA's letters to ICA are so obviously staged propaganda, I would think CA would believe she was simply helping her daughter's case, if it were indeed her doing. All of her attempts so far have been to paint ICA in the past as some normal, sweet teenager who was a great mom, to counteract what we already know.

If it was intended to manufacture evidence of ICA's pleasant state of mind, to contrast to allegations that she wasn't happy being a mom, then a "diary" would be more useful than something burned - it would help create a benchmark of normalcy.

CA's letters to ICA are so obviously staged propaganda, I would think CA would believe she was simply helping her daughter's case, if it were indeed her doing. All of her attempts so far have been to paint ICA in the past as some normal, sweet teenager who was a great mom, to counteract what we already know.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

And I can't help but wonder if some of her more delusional rantings are intended to help her defend herself against a possible obstruction charge later????? Comments like "Caylee is still alive. She is missing. blah blah blah"

Okay, this is huge in my mind. But lets see what the lawyers say.

If my grandchild were missing and my daughter is saying nothing, BUT I KNOW she is a writer, one of the first things I would look for in her room would be her diary. Cindy tells the FBI that KC was a writer as is she and she would write her feelings all the time. I would make a b-line for her room and look for her diary to see what she was thinking about and may have been doing.

Since this diary was NOT in existence in 2003, I would think this would be evidence to be presented at trial. That entry is extremely incriminating especially hoping the ends justifying the means.

So who put in '03. And what is on the page that was torn out. God this case is fascinating.

FWIW...I'm not seeing obvious matches in her cell phone memory for either of these names. Nor do I see obvious matches on her MySpace wall going back on Apr '08. Only thing close is "Marky Mark" w/ a lone entry on her MS on 7/4/08...suggesting the Dec '07 would be unlikely for the ghost writing 'Dec' entry. That being said...it doesn't mean that entries weren't discontinued for a long period of time either...and picked up again in '08.

:great: I was so floored by this tidbit I had to find this thread just to share my joy. Isn't it amazing how the real bombshells are just hidden in plain sight? I love this document dump! :rocker:

It's incredible. They have left NOTHING unturned. Nothing. The detectives have done an excellent job in this case. Yuri and JA were both exceptional. When I listened to part 2 of KCs that takes place at Universal, towards the end Yuri says raise your right hand and do you swear everything you have told us here today is the truth, all the lies and everything...."I do". Thank you.

AND then the other detective very nicely interviews her, and at the end he says you seem like an intelligent girl (not verbatim) and how much schooling have you had and I had to listen twice because I could not believe my ears when she says college at Valencia.

She continues to lie. That is when I had to go back and look up tell tale signs of a sociopath and lying to their own detriment is one of the signs. It is mind-boggling. She is still llying after all this about such a small thing as college and I still don't understand this disorder - no way. All intelligence goes out the window when one is a sociopath.

IIRC LE KNEW it existed and photographed it during the searches immediately after Caylee's remains were discovered. However, for whatever reason, they did not confiscate it at the time. CA gave the diary to BC to hold. Probably reluctantly, but .....

In other words, I think Conway had enough sense to advise CA that destroying it would not be a good idea. :innocent:

IIRC LE KNEW it existed and photographed it during the searches immediately after Caylee's remains were discovered. However, for whatever reason, they did not confiscate it at the time. CA gave the diary to BC to hold. Probably reluctantly, but .....

In other words, I think Conway had enough sense to advise CA that destroying it would not be a good idea. :innocent:

Conway is a contradiction every time I see him. On the one hand he says they have no evidence of KC doing anything and that is a problem for the State and on the other hand he says this is going to be a long road (not verbatim) to finding the truth and when we get there it is going to be very difficult for them, very difficult.

That '03 looks like Cindy's writing NOT KC's...IMO.. If your daughter didn't do it...why add a date?? IF she in fact did so.

Right. I just don't get it though. Whoever wrote it did it to throw off investigators...why not just get rid of the whole thing? Why not rip that page out?

Right. I just don't get it though. Whoever wrote it did it to throw off investigators...why not just get rid of the whole thing? Why not rip that page out?

Good question. Maybe just leave it there knowing it would be brought out and the answer to everyone's question about it implicating KC would be "no it does not, she wrote that diary in 2003". And Cindy might feel "see how everyone is jumping to conclusions and here is proof that they were ONCE again wrong".

IMO it was because LE had already photographed it, including that page. Though they chose not to seize it at the time, they had documented proof that both the diary AND that page existed.

Am I even understanding the point you are making, strawberry? Maybe I am missing your point...:waitasec:

From the FBI report:

So much for the entry being written in 2003.

I just wanted to say it loud -

I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Ahem, I mean, we were all right!!! LOL

Holy CRAP is that a bombshell!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads