Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I noticed KC's name written on the inside of a folder containing sticker sheets in one of the evidence photos. The name is written in the same distinctive style as the left diary page. Wonder when the name was entered into that folder? :waitasec:

The evidence photo:

picture.php

A closer look at the name:

picture.php

And the left side of the diary:

picture.php

The red 2 pocket folder that holds these stickers looks like a folder one might use in school, and since KC did not actually attend college, I would venture a guess that it is a folder she used in High School for some class. Since the printing of the name matches that of the 2003 side of the diary, it probably was a folder from HS that was still in good shape...good enough to continue to use to hold her stickers.

I have folders like that ...a n d I'm not in school....
I'm just crafty... I think CA & KC did crafts!
I don't think it has to do with KC and school...
JMO
jjgram

God BLess !

Sorry if this has been mentioned before; in case of those diary pages mentioned in NG exist, i wonder if CA used them as reference to remains whereabouts. maybe she got the exact location info not from psychic but the diary itself.

I have wondered if the 200(3) date on the diary is really meaning 2008. If you erase half of the number 8 it will look like the number 3. She does love to leave those little clues.

And IIRC one of her myspace icons was 333 meaning half the evil or something like that.

I have folders like that ...a n d I'm not in school....
I'm just crafty... I think CA & KC did crafts!
I don't think it has to do with KC and school...
JMO
jjgram

God BLess !

I was just going to say similar...I keep the art journal junk in many ikea boxes and some binders these days but until 05 I kept it all in folders just like that, and my HS years are a rather distant memory :biglaugh:

Those folders are like, 19 cents at target about the time school starts each year, so I think maybe she bought her stickers and stuff and just picked up a few folders too.

I for one, truely believe the "03 date written on the backside of the cover. I believe this is also when she wrote her carpe diem and "Everyday is a Brand New Beginning" crap...just note the childish/girlish round-dot circles at the letters points...I can see her doing this at age 17, but 5 years later? No way.
That being said, I also truely believe KC recycled an old notebook back in '08....(Just note the torn-out pages)

I for one, truely believe the "03 date written on the backside of the cover. I believe this is also when she wrote her carpe diem and "Everyday is a Brand New Beginning" crap...just note the childish/girlish round-dot circles at the letters points...I can see her doing this at age 17, but 5 years later? No way.
That being said, I also truely believe KC recycled an old notebook back in '08....(Just note the torn-out pages)

But this is what seemed odd to me. At first I thought the left hand side page was the inside of the front cover, too. But after looking more closely at the enlarged photos it appears that it is not the front cover but a separate page on it's own. You can see the upper left hand corner is taller than the diary cover. So why not rip out the first page along with the others, especially if the date is old and your starting over ~ unless it's an overt decision to deceive? :waitasec:

But this is what seemed odd to me. At first I thought the left hand side page was the inside of the front cover, too. But after looking more closely at the enlarged photos it appears that it is not the front cover but a separate page on it's own. You can see the upper left hand corner is taller than the diary cover. So why not rip out the first page along with the others, especially if the date is old and your starting over ~ unless it's an overt decision to deceive? :waitasec:

I dunno, still think the '03 and other childish crap is written on the inside cover page. I can manually manipulate a book and make the first page stick up above the cover. Maybe it was propped up and photographed on an uneven surface?

Bottom line for me is...forget what LE let us see, I'm interested in the still unreleased pages!!!!

The sticker sheet with the red hearts on the right hand side looks like the sticker sheet they took into evidence. The stickers do not look like the puffy one found on the crime scene.

Just want to make a comment about the handwritten notes and/or other "clues" released for evidence.

There could be MORE NOTES. These items could still be in testing with labs for the ink dating. Just because we do not see them does not mean these items do not exist.
From what I understand, if the police is still investigating, labs are still doing forensics or if results are back but require further investigating these items are NOT RELEASED to the public. IIUC (if I understand correctly)

You know wouldnt it be great if this diary or journal was from the time when Caylee went missing. However it is from 2003.

It is simply of no value to Caylees disappearance.

I still believe that she recycled a diary...what is written doesn't sound like a 17 yo who made some life changing decision...it sounds older.

Watching my dd's writings from 17-23 there is a big change in thought process.

I think we have yet to see some missing pages or other things that point to KC as the perp.

I think the diary started in '03, but she recently began writing in it again and the June 21st entry is from 2008. I also believe there are more pages from 08 that were torn out and maybe LE found them. I just pray that there is some way that LE and forensic testing can prove that the entry is from 08.

Does anyone know if they took the actual diary in as evidence?

Here is a link to a photo of what I think is KC's Diary. This is the only pic I've seen of the cover.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set10/1/lg/208794.htm

My apologies if this photo has been shown and discussed!
Nice try!

It has been seen and discussed. It never hurts to have fresh eyes and mind to go over things.

Also trixi491. No mention of taking the diary into evidence, some debate about that, but I don't think they did.

Here is a link to a photo of what I think is KC's Diary. This is the only pic I've seen of the cover.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set10/1/lg/208794.htm

It is laying on top of KC's H.S. annual

My apologies if this photo has been shown and discussed!
The previous discussion may have all been in the previous thread?
The cover was discussed off and on. At one point suggested it might be "Laurel Burch" design, but perhaps just a copy.
Here is one post:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3346232&postcount=1021

I so wish that this was indeed written on June 21, 2008, but I don't think it was.

1 - Why would she write down her thoughts about killing her daughter and leave it in her bedroom tucked in next to her old high school yearbooks? She didn't spend enough time at the A's house after June 16th to write in the diary (she was too busy bagging up her dead daughter and cleaning her trunk).

2 - If it was in Casey's bag that LA brought home from TonE's, why would CA put it away in her room after reading what was inside? (not saying she would have turned it over to LE....she would have found a way to dispose of it ASAP).

3 - The closest thing we are going to get from a diary entry from ol' KC is her Myspace "Diary of Days".

4 - For whatever reason, KC doesn't come off as a 22 year old diary writer....just my opinion! She was too busy racking up $500 cell and text bills and finding ways to steal.

5 - This diary was not taken during the search warrant. Only pictures were taken and released to the public which lead me to believe that LE doesn't find it relevant.

6 - IF IF IF she would have actually been able to write an entry on 6/21/08 and said those things AND they were about killing her daughter, I think there would have been some reference like, "I will miss THAT little girl with all my HEART."....something like that. There was no reference to a child....at all.

I have wondered if the 200(3) date on the diary is really meaning 2008. If you erase half of the number 8 it will look like the number 3. She does love to leave those little clues.

And IIRC one of her myspace icons was 333 meaning half the evil or something like that.

Where did you get that 333 means half the evil? 33 is a master number, the number of the martyr, attributed to Jesus himself. The word savior adds to 33. 3 is the number of the sacred trinity seen though out nature and the universe. It is the number of multiplication or expansion. 333 is often used to symbolize the age of Jesus at his crucifixion and the 3 days he was in the grave. It is the number of birth, death and rebirth, the path of infinite life. The Sun is in the grave for 3 days, the most extreme Southern declination for 3 days at the Winter Solstice. 3+3+3=9, the number of the Sun, the final step before the cycle is started over again with 10. The star of David is often draw with each side of the 2 triangles intertwined, 3" long. This forms 3sides, +3 3 sides each 3" long. 33 is the number representing the highest consciousness man can attain. How can 333 represent half of evil.

Where did you get that 333 means half the evil? 33 is a master number, the number of the martyr, attributed to Jesus himself. The word savior adds to 33. 3 is the number of the sacred trinity seen though out nature and the universe. It is the number of multiplication or expansion. 333 is often used to symbolize the age of Jesus at his crucifixion and the 3 days he was in the grave. It is the number of birth, death and rebirth, the path of infinite life. The Sun is in the grave for 3 days, the most extreme Southern declination for 3 days at the Winter Solstice. 3+3+3=9, the number of the Sun, the final step before the cycle is started over again with 10. The star of David is often draw with each side of the 2 triangles intertwined, 3" long. This forms 3sides, +3 3 sides each 3" long. 33 is the number representing the highest consciousness man can attain. How can 333 represent half of evil.

You analysis is impressive - I, for one, found it fascinating.

We don't know whether the diary will, or will not, be admitted in as evidence. In the meantime, this is not a court of law, it's a discussion forum.

I believe those pages exist, but I'm certainly not asserting that I'm right.

BTW - I'm also an Aquarian. :)

MO

The ping records have Casey at Tony's all night after the "Night at Fusion" on June 20.
She was at TL all day on Sat June 21, Sun June 22nd and she shows up at her parents on June 23rd at 2:44pm and leaves around 4:01. She WAS NOT AT HER PARENTS THE DAY OF JUNE 21st.

If the diary was in the bag, the detectives were offered to go through Casey's things.
Lee brought the bag back, Cindy dumped it out on the floor in the living room and asked for the detectives to go through it and asked if they wanted to take it. I am a little disconcerted that they did not go through the stuff and at least look for clues.. if they would have seen a "diary" or book or paper of any sort that night of July 15th -July 16then I think they would have picked it up and read it. But it was JUST CLOTHES!!

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH Aquarian~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back