Casey's fantasies about Cindy giving her the house are really important

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My "hinky meter" went off during the Cindy interview when asked about the possibility of signing or selling the house to Casey. Cindy said something like, " I only said that once, because I couldn't afford the payments on it." That's a far cry from, "What is she outta her mind? I'd never!!" She did mention it. I think that Cindy and Casey are peas in a pod. Casey's apple didn't fall off a truck, it grew on a Cindy-tree! Cindy keeps up a charade with Casey that she certainly can't believe any more. She may have even fueled it with crazy ideas about houses and such. GA is rational and fed up with the 2 crazy females and their fantasy land, but he is keeping the peace. Or trying to.

Did anyone else notice Cindy's answer about the house situation and think it odd?

Yes, I did. But I chalked Cindy's answer up to more lies to protect Casey. Signing the house over to Casey wouldn't solve any problems. If Cindy couldn't make the payments, Casey certainly couldn't have.

QUOTE:
Tony has already said in his statement that the food items were not from a store, but from her HOUSE...hmmm.... /QUOTE

I'm a little confused on the groceries part. I understood that TonE came and picked her later on in the day from Amscot, but the car had been there since at least 7:00 am.
the groceries she had were from her house, they were freeze pops and chicken fingers or something? so did she already have them in her car (and wouldn't they have been melted) and what was she doing for those few hours in between?

Or did she go back to her parents house, get the food and then back to amscot to wait for Tone to pick her up?

OT ok, I am a dork. what is IIRC mean? I saw it once and forgot. Lil help?

IIRC means "if I recall correctly".

Here is a list of abbreviations I have seen in posts that I know (or at least think I know):

ITA = I totally agree
KWIM = Know what I mean
ROFL = Rolling on floor laughing
TIA = Thanks in advance
LMAO = laugh my A$$ off
ROFLMAO = Rolling on floor laughing my a$$ off
ABC = anthing but clothes (as in Casey's party she went to in May)

I'm sure there are more. Still trying to find out what ETA means, so don't feel bad.

Please feel free to correct me sleuthers.

yep, she got derailed somewhere , but ultimatley this would have been her plan.

I think GA is awfully lucky. IIRC, according to KC's story, CA was moving to a condo and KC was getting the house. There was a CA in the picture but no GA. I'd sleep with one eye open if I was him.

Here is a list of abbreviations I have seen in posts that I know (or at least think I know):

ITA = I totally agree
KWIM = Know what I mean
TIA = Thanks in advance
LMAO = laugh my A$$ off

I'm sure there are more. Still trying to find out what ETA means, so don't feel bad.

ETA means Edited to Add

Has anyone thought of the theory of TL being a part of Plan A? Wasn't he desperate to get a new place too? Is my memory serving me right?

Great thought! IIRC, Casey went with Tony to look at an apartment(s)?

This thread is great BTW. I have thought the same thing about Casey getting rid of G&C too.

ITA, LE need to look for with the insurance policy beneficiary and/or wills.

At first, I was thinking if Casey was planning to get rid of them, why Caylee instead. Could Caylee have been the beneficiary instead of Casey nor Lee?
So therefore, Casey had to get "rid" of Caylee?

Could she have been getting the gas cans to set their house on fire and kill them and make it look like an accident? (This whole gas can thing has been bothering me...can't figure out why go thru all the trouble than just filling up the tank?)

She did go back there to get clothes with the gas cans. Could she have planning to do it that day (I mean getting the scene set by pouring the gas with the plan of coming back later to set the fire, of course after using the Chloroform to knock them out.

It does seem odd that she would have this fantasy and keep telling people. If it wasn't her plan, then why tell someone a flat out lie, knowing you will be caught in the lie.

I really think Casey planned to kill them too. G&C could have very well known how Casey is and didn't trust her to put her in their will, and we all know who they loved more than anyone, Caylee; therefore, poor Caylee had to be her victim too.

Also, she seemed to be trying to plant seeds in everyone's mind by telling them about her father cheating on her mother. Like trying to get everyone to turn against him and think it was a murder-suicide between G&C.

This girl is so evil! I feel like others too, your mind just wanders all the time at the different scenarios. It's driving me bonkers too!!!

You couldn't write a book this good!

Thanks for the abbreviation defs! It's a great help for us new ones.

Something else that may or may not tie into this.

Was it the first or second 911 call that Casey says "Give me 1 more week", and CA says "I have given you 31 days".

Maybe Casey just "ran out of time" to finish the plan....everything got rushed, etc.

I don't really think she was planning on killing them, but I can definitely see where her own words could hurt her.

Something else that may or may not tie into this.

Was it the first or second 911 call that Casey says "Give me 1 more week", and CA says "I have given you 31 days".

Maybe Casey just "ran out of time" to finish the plan....everything got rushed, etc.

I don't really think she was planning on killing them, but I can definitely see where her own words could hurt her.

IIRC, she was begging Cindy for one more "day." WTH was she planning for that "one more day"???? We know it wasn't bringing Caylee home.

She was either going to off G&C too or skip town IMHO.

I don't think CA could have signed the house over to KC. There is a mortgage still and in order to "sign it over" KC would have to get the loan in her name, which would not have happened due to no job. Now CA could have let her live there/rented her the house and leave the mortgage as is. Even is she offed her parents she would still have to deal with the mortgage company. I doubt they had enough life insurance to cover the mortgage, being as how life insurance is expensive especially if you are older.

Of course in KC's wacked out mind, she may not have thought about all the legal issues involving getting the house. She most likely thought if her parents died she just got it all free and clear. Another thing, if the parents were filing bankruptcy, it would not have affected their home. In FL your home is protected in a bankruptcy, so they would have had no reason to transfer the home over. Again, they couldn't have done that if there was a mortgage.

I also think she planned to get rid of her parents along with Caylee. She may have spared LA since they get along. I would be scared to have her living in my home if I were them.

I had the same thoughts as many of you here when we first heard about her talking about getting the house. Its strange and it sounds like she may have actually thought that this was somehow a realistic possibility??? What REALLY got me thinking there could be some truth to the possibility that she might have been thinking of eliminating her parents as well, is the CHLOROFORM. From day one, I've been perplexed by this as weapon of choice for Caylee's death. It just seems so "overboard" in that surely, there are less difficult substances to obtain that could have been used. Why chloroform? If one looks at its presence in light of her possibly wanting to kill her parents as well...It takes on a whole new light.

I'm still not convinced that this was really part of her original "plan" but the chloroform keeps me wondering...

ITA = I totally agree
KWIM = Know what I mean
TIA = Thanks in advance
LMAO = laugh my A$$ off

IMO - In my opinion
JMO - Just my opinion
JMHO - Just my humble opinion
ETA - Estimated Time of Arrival (nope it's Edited to Add)
BTW - By the way

I could be wrong though.

I ETA the abbreviation for ETA

The first thing I thought of when I read about Casey telling her friends she was going to "buy" her parents' house was that she was planning to do away with them.

This girl may have a heart more evil than ever we imagined.

Watch words she is still home!:woohoo:

I agree that it's very important, but think we need a lot more information to determine whether Casey fantasizes or simply lies.

ETA: My point is that she did not necessarily believe the things she told people in order to manipulate them and string them along. It could simply have been sport.

I agree that the parents are lucky to be here. What a wild fantasy but it wouldn't be the first time a child killed a parent to have the house and insurance money.

Honestly, If I were the GP's, I wouldn't feel lucky. I would wish she had gotten me first so I wouldn't have to live the rest of my life with the incredible pain she has inflicted on them

I wholeheartedly agree, I am certain that Casey's plan was to murder C and G and blame the kidnappers of Caylee and live high on the hog- if there was a hog to be had.
Where else would she come up with the fantasy that she and Amy were going to live in that house alone?

I think the fact that she fantasized about "owning" her own house etc came from the fact that Ricardo and JP had their own house.

I think Casey will get her "BIG HOUSE".:behindbar Just not the house she was hoping for! And we, the taxpayers, will own it and believe me...That is one tax bill I will never mind paying! JUSTICE for Caylee!!

IMO - In my opinion
JMO - Just my opinion
JMHO - Just my humble opinion
ETA - Estimated Time of Arrival (nope it's Edited to Add)
BTW - By the way

I could be wrong though.

I ETA the abbreviation for ETA

Thanks sadieMA. They really should have a thread just for abbreviations for the newbies. They really help save time when typing and reading posts.

It wouldn't be all that crazy to assume that this fantasy stems from the possibility that C and G were going to put the house in Casey's name in case of bankruptcy (on their part).

Or in case of a divorce? Maybe Cindy unknowing started Casey's whole plan. Casey started her plan of killing George and Cindy.

Maybe if George & Cindy were having problems at one time and Cindy talked to Casey about signing the house over to her. I think the only reason Cindy would have even done that was to keep George from getting his half of the house.

IIRC, he had a gambling problem and she may have wanted the house out of his name to keep from him going behind her and getting second mortgage on the house.

Once they got back together, Cindy dropped her plan and Casey's started to grow. Casey was probably jealous of her friends being have to have parties at their houses and she always had to worry about having a sitter. It would have been much more convenient to have parties at "her" house. That way she could put little Caylee in bed and party the night away.

Cindy had to have strong suspicions Casey didn't have a job. Cindy talked about being the one clothed, fed and gave Caylee a home. Her worthless daughter didn't pay for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06